Live Common Draw Blackjack - Play Blackjack
Live Common Draw Blackjack Review & Experience
- Table Of Contents
Live Common Draw Blackjack is a great option for those who love both – blackjack and live dealer games. Your goal is still to collect twenty one points and beat the dealer but you are no longer the only person at a table! Live Common Draw has a card stream which means that there is no need to wait for your turn at a table.
It is one of the most popular online blackjack games thanks to multiple unique features, diverse bet ranges, and outstanding design. Dealers speak English and German and have top-notch skills in blackjack. For detailed information on the game, don’t hesitate to read our Live Common Draw Blackjack review further.
Live Common Draw Blackjack Benefits and Drawbacks
- Live chat with the dealer
- Shared table
- Six decks of cards
- Outstanding video quality
- Three bet limits: low, standard, and high
- No side bets
Live Common Draw Blackjack Game Characteristics
|📌 Software developer||NetEnt|
|📌 Blackjack pays||3:2|
|📌 Minimum bet||$1|
|📌 Chat with the dealer||Yes|
|📌 Maximum bet||$1,000|
How To Play Live Common Draw Blackjack?
If you are looking for the best live dealer blackjack, Common Draw is definitely the title to try. This card game involves six decks, two hands, different card values, and a dealer. Your aim is to get a score as close to 2 as possible and not exceed it. The available cards are number cards, Jack, Queen, King (10 points each), and Ace (11 points). Here is how to play Live Common Draw Blackjack step-by-step:
- The dealer shuffles and draws three cards. Two cards for the player and one for the dealer. His second card is drawn only when the rest of the round is played. The player’s cards are dealt face up and the rest – face down.
- Players need to decide whether to double down, fold, split, hit or stand. It is possible to double your bet and split it into two separate hands but re-split is impossible. Unfortunately, Live Common Draw Blackjack doesn’t have a Surrender feature.
- Once your starting hands are formed and you like the combination, the dealer draws a single card to get the necessary score. When all additional cards are there, a player closer to a combined value of 21 wins.
Live Common Draw Blackjack Specific Features
Many users still hesitate to play Live Common Draw Blackjack online because they think that it is complex. But Common Draw remains one of the most popular casino games and is not only simple but rewarding as well. Here are pleasant bonuses you will get when playing online against an actual dealer:
- High-quality graphics and video. When playing Live Common Draw Blackjack, you get a 720p definition that looks modern and detailed on any screen. But you need a Flash Player for the best experience.
- Tables with ranks and stats are updated in a live mode. On the right upper corner of the screen, players can find helpful information on the history of previous rounds and the current ones as well. There is also data on the last blackjack hands and the decisions of other players.
- Shared table. This unique feature eliminates the need to occupy places at a table and wait for your turn during peak hours. All players get the same cards but make decisions independently.
Live Common Draw Blackjack Bets & Payouts
One of the things that we like about online blackjack is that it offers great diversity and flexibility. There are several bets and payouts, so you can enjoy playing blackjack no matter what you prefer and how much money you have.
There are three types of card games in Live Common Draw Blackjack: low, standard, and high. You can bet between $1 and $1,000 depending on the chosen type and expect a different number of maximum payouts – between $1,600 and $80,000. The paytable looks as follows:
- Win – 1:1;
- Insurance bet – 2:1;
- Blackjack – 3:1.
Live Common Draw Blackjack RTP & Volatility
The Common Draw Blackjack game is designed for those who want to get the highest chances of winning. It has a 99.50% return and a 0.50% house edge, respectively. This number shows that the odds are on your side. The volatility depends on the Live Common Draw Blackjack you choose – a low, standard, or high one.
Live Common Draw Blackjack Winning Strategies
A good strategy won’t hurt anyone. It doesn’t matter whether you want to improve your blackjack skills or to win more money, the advice below will be rather helpful:
- Read blackjack rules in advance. You can find them in this review, at CasinoHEX, or in numerous online sources. Testing the demo mode also contributes to feeling relaxed and comfortable during the first sessions.
- Download tables of the basic strategy. They allow making decisions when you don’t know what to do. They have solutions for literally any blackjack combination.
- Count cards. Sounds boring, we know. But counting cards can give a hint about what card might be dealt next.
- Don’t chase losses. If you’ve already spent the intended budget, leave the table and try next time. When a player loses, it is better not to chase the money because this may develop an addiction.
Play Live Common Draw Blackjack on Mobile Devices
Live blackjack by NetEnt is one of the brightest games you will ever try. Thanks to direct communication, blackjack players can become a part of the process even if they are thousands of miles away from an actual casino.
Thanks to outstanding software, gamblers can collect perfect pairs, chat with dealers, and even win good money straight from their smartphones and tablets. HTML5 optimization makes this process convenient, fast, and secure!
Live Common Draw Blackjack Alternatives
Playing with a real dealer might be amusing, but sometimes the silent rest is exactly what you need after a hard-working day. In this case, we recommend trying these blackjack titles from our game collection:
- Atlantic City Blackjack Game
- Blackjack Game by NetEnt
- Vegas Strip Blackjack Game
- Premier High Streak Blackjack Game
Expert’s Verdict on Live Common Draw Blackjack
Live Common Draw is one of the most engaging blackjack games on the modern market. It is a six deck game with three variations and an actual dealer who speaks several languages and guides every process.
Launched in 2013 by NetEnt, this game has quickly gained a positive reputation thanks to a card stream and amazing design. Wager limits are broad, so Live Common Draw Blackjack can be played by all types of players. A high payout percentage and thought-out navigation make this gambling game worth trying. Good luck!
|Winning Possibility||Sounds and design||Game description||Functionality|
Live Common Draw Blackjack FAQ
What is the best blackjack strategy to play Live Common Draw?
- Depending on your bankroll and experience, try card counting and basic strategy. More information can be found in this review or at NZ CasinoHEX.
What are the common Live Common Draw Blackjack chips?
- The initial bet can be 1, 5, 25, 50, and 100 for the low limit, 1, 5, 25, 100, and 500 for the standard limit, and 25, 100, 500, 1000, and 5000 for the high limit blackjack. Press the Menu button to get a full list.
Is there a demo mode for this blackjack game?
- Yes, you can play Live Common Draw Blackjack without betting any money. To do so, press Play Free on the main screen of the game.
Is NetEnt a good software developer of blackjack games?
- It has been operating for decades, cooperates with the best gaming regulators, and has multiple international rewards. Thus, you can play blackjack from NetEnt without any worries.
Play Live Common Draw Blackjack in Casino for Real Money
Aztec Wins Casino
|200% up to $5000||Read Review||Aztec Wins Casino|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic|
King Billy Casino
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy Casino|
|NZ$2000 + 200 FS||Read Review||LevelUp Casino|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay Casino|
|NZ$500 + 300 FS||Read Review||NightRush Casino|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino|