- CasinoLand launched in 2015
- 400+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany not accepted
Play in CasinoLand on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
- Table Of Contents
Casinoland is a good-looking and popular gambling site that has been around since 2015. It is owned by One Click Ltd. and licensed by MGA and UKGC which means that your stay at the platform is safe and protected.
The bright and colourful design of the website is very appealing and you immediately experience the adventure spirit. For maximum convenience, Casinoland is translated into English, German, Finnish, and Swedish. The customer support speaks these languages as well.
From our Casinoland review, you’ll find out about 1,200 games in the lobby, rewarding promotions, and other important details.
Casinoland Advantages & Disadvantages
- Over 1,000 slots to play for real money
- Native Android and iOS app
- Rewarding loyalty program
- NZD supported
- Fast withdrawals
- Only 10 live dealer games
- No free spins in the welcome bonus
How to Sign Up to Casinoland
If you want to find out what Casinoland has to offer, start with registration. The process consists of two steps:
- Indicate your email, first and last name, username, password, and gender.
- Provide country, postal code, address, city, mobile number, and birth date.
General Information about Casinoland
|📌 Company Owner||One Click Ltd.|
|📌 License||MGA and UKGC|
|📌 Welcome Bonus||Up to $800|
|📌 Number of Games||1,200+|
|📌 Min Deposit||NZ$10|
|📌 Max Withdrawal||NZ$5,000 weekly|
|📌 Mobile Version||Yes|
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Use Bonus|
|1||Welcome Bonus CasinoLand|
One of the things that distinguish online casino websites from land-based venues is a variety of promotions. At Casinoland, players have access not only to a cash welcome bonus but a diverse loyalty program and three regular promotions. Some of them even reward users with an exclusive trip to Las Vegas! Want to know the details? Then read our review further.
Welcome Offer for Newcomers
There is a Casinoland bonus waiting for beginners – up to $800 on the first four deposits:
- 1st deposit bonus: 100% match up to $200;
- 2nd deposit bonus: 50% match up to $200;
- 3rd deposit bonus: 25% match up to $200;
- 4th deposit bonus: 25% match up to $200.
The only drawback is that this offer doesn’t include free spins, so to play slots, you should use a match bonus or your own funds.
Main Bonus Terms
Casinoland’s welcome bonus comes with specific bonus terms which you should meet. When failing to read them attentively, you risk losing a valuable reward. The main requirements are:
- It is available only to new players, one per person, computer, IP or household;
- Neteller and Skrill can’t be used;
- Players from the following countries can’t receive the welcome bonus: Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Pakistan, Croatia, Romania, and Ukraine;
- An x40 wagering requirement;
- Different casino games have different contribution requirements: video slots – 100%, classic slots – 75%, roulette, blackjack, live casino, and video poker – 5%;
- The bonus expires after 30 days.
Loyalty Program for Regular Players
If you are looking for a brand to play regularly, the Casinoland loyalty program is worth trying. It is called The Club and consists of four loyalty levels:
- Bronze. When reaching this level, players receive 10 FS ($0.1 per spin) with an x40 wagering requirement;
- Silver. 20 free spins at $0.2 per spin with an X20 wager;
- Gold. 6 free spins at $1 per spin that have an x1 wagering requirement;
- Platinum. 8 free spins ($1 per spin) and an x1 wager.
Players can track their level through a progress bar but keep in mind that the points reset each month, so you’ll need to climb from the Bronze to the Platinum level from the very beginning.
Choice of Ongoing Promotions
At the time of writing, Casinoland offers New Zealand players two regular promotions:
- Las Vegas Holiday Giveaway that rewards players with a 7-day trip to Vegas for two and a stay at Luxor Resort and Casino with an extra $2,000 on entertainment. To participate, bet $20 or higher on NetEnt slots and enter the monthly prize draw.
- Tuesday Spotlight Special. Make a $50 deposit and get 50 free spins on one of the latest games. This week’s title is Starburst.
There are around 1,200 games at Casinoland but players won’t experience any difficulties finding the right option thanks to smart navigation. The main sections are slots, live casino, roulette, blackjack, slingo, video poker, and table games. On the right, you can filter the titles by release date and developer, and find a particular game by its name.
All casino games have outstanding design and graphics which look awesome on any device: laptop, iOS smartphone, Android tablet, and more.
Online Pokies Collection
There are a bit more than 1,000 slots in the lobby which makes this casino perfect for New Zealanders who love pokies. The themes, betting limits, and extra features vary, so it is easy to find your cup of tea. The most popular Casinoland slots are The Goonies, Fishin’ Frenzy, Eye of Horus, The Wild Hatter, Butterfly Staxx, Sausage Party, Ice Joker, Frozen Gems, Grand Spinn, and Arena of Gold. You can play them both for real money and in a demo. This gives a chance to understand the rules and find a great title to spend cash.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
This category is often chosen by players because everyone wants to make good money without doing much. Progressives are pokies with a constantly growing jackpot. Once someone hits it, the sum resets and everything starts again.
To try your luck, choose Gold Strike Bonanza, King Kong Cashpots, Bankin’ Bacon, Jackpot King Prize Lines, Sisters of Oz, Rick and Morty Wubba Lubba, or Mighty Griffin. They are packed with rewarding features and have a good-looking design.
Choice of Table Games
At Casinoland, NZ players can choose around 40 table and card games. Some may say that it is not enough but considering that all titles come from the leading studios and can boast lots of customization features, you will never be bored. At the time of writing, there are 14 roulette games including Low Limit, Advanced, Premier, French, and English Roulette. You can also sit at one of the 21 blackjack tables. For example, Classic, First Person, Pro, High Limit, and Double Exposure. There are also such games as First-Person Craps and 3-Hand Casino Hold’em.
Variety of Live Casino Games
There are not many live dealer titles to play at Casinoland. 10 tables are hosted by experienced and friendly dealers who speak various languages and are always ready to help you with mastering the rules. They support conversations, answer questions, and do everything to make your experience top-notch. The titles include Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Blackjack Lobby, Caribbean Stud Poker, Dream Catcher, Casino Holdem, and Immersive Roulette.
Represented Software Providers
Most players choose Microgaming online casinos because they offer beautiful and tested games, and always have the best titles in the library. However, Casinoland cooperates not only with Microgaming but also with Blueprint, Endemol, Evolution, Lightning Box, Merkur, Netent, Play’n Go, and Red Tiger. These are also well-known names on the online gambling market that create outstanding and professional titles.
Casinoland on Mobile
The mobile version of Casinoland is identical to its desktop one, so you’ll feel totally comfortable from the very first second. It is easy to find the game you are interested in although the library is a bit shorter compared to the main version. Casinoland on mobile runs on HTML5, so New Zealand players get the best out of gambling from any point in the world. We recommend updating your browser and operating system to get the best experience.
Casinoland App Convenience
There is also an iOS and Android Casinoland app for those who want to take gambling to a brand-new level. However, Apple owners should have iOS 8.0 or later. Keep in mind that the application has just been released, so the game selection is quite limited even compared to the flash site. On the other hand, with its help, you can easily enter the account without the need to insert your login and password over and over again. Plus, the Casinoland app adds an extra layer of security to the gameplay – your identity and money are always safe.
Payment Methods and Currencies
Casinoland offers players only the major payment options: Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Bank Transfer. When searching for a crypto or POLi casino NZ gamblers have to search for another platform. However, Casinoland has instant and cost-free deposits and rather fast withdrawals. For example, Skrill and Neteller cashouts are instant, while bank cards and direct transfers take 1-5 working days.
Transaction limits both for deposits and withdrawals are $10 – $5,000 not depending on the chosen method. Casinoland supports the Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Norwegian Krone, New Zealand Dollar, and Swedish Krona.
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit||Payout Time|
|Visa||$10||2-5 working days|
|Bank transfer||$10||2-5 working days|
Safety & Security
When choosing real money online casinos, Kiwis should always check whether a brand is trustworthy. Casinoland is operated by One Click Ltd, a company that works under the MGA and UKGC licenses. It is regularly tested and internationally approved. The personal information of players is protected with encryption protocols and detailed policies.
Casinoland also has a good online reputation and multiple positive reviews which only proves that this brand is worth our trust.
|Owner||One Click Ltd.|
|Licensed||MGA and UKGC|
|License #||MGA/B2C/410/2017; 48756|
Responsible Gambling Policy
At the bottom of the Casinoland online casino users can find a separate Responsible Gambling section with lots of valuable information. It provides us with basic terms and principles and offers a quick self-evaluation test. There is also a list of measures that you or your friend can take to prevent compulsive gambling: time limits, betting limits, account closure, and so on.
Customer Support Team
Casinoland has a great customer support and the managers can be reached in multiple ways: by email, live chat, or phone. While the last option may be quite expensive, sending a message through the website is instant and free. The managers reply in a matter of minutes and are happy to help. You can always try and search for the answer in the FAQ section.
|Through the Ticket form|
|Phone||+44 13 2291 8432|
Interface Design & Usability
Casinoland’s website is memorable and bright. It has beautifully drawn funny characters like a bear with champagne and a cigar sitting on a throne. A dark green colour scheme sets the atmosphere and good-looking fonts make surfing the website pleasant and convenient.
There’s no particular topic but it is clear that developers and designers work closely together to make all parts of the platform complement each other.
Overall Experience of Playing
Casinoland is a rather experienced and time-tested online platform that has been with us since 2015. New Zealand players have access to over 1,200 Casinoland games, four promotions, and a responsive iOS and Android application.
Yes, it doesn’t have many live dealer options and free spins in a welcome offer are absent but 1,000 slots, a rewarding loyalty program, and the overall atmosphere make Casinoland a good option for gamblers. Test it and share your experience with us!
Casinoland FAQ ✔
Is Casinoland secure and licensed?
- You’ll hardly find a more reliable online casino than Casinoland. It has been on the market since 2015 and is licensed both by MGA and UKGC. Sensitive information is encrypted by the best software and the games run on RNG technology.
Are New Zealand players accepted?
- Yes, this brand welcomes Kiwis with open arms. Casinoland is an NZD online casino as well, so you can always pay with a national currency to avoid any problems. It also accepts Paysafecard which is one of the favourite methods among New Zealanders.
Why do I need to verify my account?
- Casinoland follows the KYC requirements and wants to prevent underaged gambling and law violations. That is why it may require players to provide their documents. For example, passport, ID card, driver’s license, bank card, utility bill, and so on. If verification is needed, customer support will contact you directly.
Is there a native Casinoland app?
- Yes, apart from a perfectly working browser version, Casinoland has an Android and iOS application. It is well-designed and easy to navigate but still has a limited number of games. One of the biggest advantages of the app is that it has an extra protection layer and lets you sign-up automatically.
Is Casinoland a perfect option for everyone?
- Despite all its benefits, Casinoland is not for every player. It might not be the right option if you love live dealer games as there are only 10 of them in the lobby. Hopefully, rather soon the situation will change and this category will be expanded.
Can I play any progressives here?
- Yes, there is a fine selection of jackpot slots for those who dream of winning big. The list even includes Mega Moolah, one of the most popular progressives of all time. But don’t forget that these are games of high variance which means that the winnings are less frequent.