Jackpot.com is a great place for those who love playing lotteries and casino games. It has been operating since 2016 and is verified by the UK Gambling Commission, the most reputable regulatory body in the industry. Here, you can bet on 35 international lotteries, play 700+ slots, and dive into a luxury and entertaining casino atmosphere thanks to 59 live dealer titles. And if you want to try something else, choose between tens of scratch cards with a chance of winning up to £100,000.
Further in this Jackpot.com review, we will tell you more about their lobby, promotions, payment methods, and customer support. Spend a few minutes of your time and get a clear picture of the brand.
How Does Jackpot.com Work
Jackpot.com website is very friendly towards the users, so not depending on the game you choose, be sure that the process will be smooth and convenient. If you want to purchase a lottery ticket, here’s what you should do:
- Create an account or log in
- Press Lotteries on top of the website and pick the one you’d like to play
- Select the numbers manually or get generated ones via the Quick Pick feature
- Pay the indicated price and wait for the results
This website doesn’t book real tickets on your behalf, so they are not uploaded to a personal account. Instead, you wager on the draw results, as if you are betting on a race or sports event.
If you want to play casino games, follow the same procedure but instead of choosing the numbers, select the bet size and other required details.
How to Sign Up to Jackpot.com
To start a Jackpot.com account, you will only need to spend a few minutes. There are only two steps on your way to betting and winning:
- Insert your address, postal code, city, phone number, and birth date.
There is another, simpler and faster, way: you can sign up with a Facebook account without a need to type in any details.
Upon registration, Jackpot.com will require you to verify the identity, age, and address as a part of the UKGC requirements. To complete the verification procedure, you should upload documents that confirm your birth date and identity (ID card or driving license) and address (utility bill, tax bill, or bank statement).
How Jackpot.com Syndicates Work
A syndicate is a group of players that purchase tickets together and share lottery lines. With its help, you can increase the odds without the need to spend much. The winnings are distributed depending on the number of shares you have bought. At the moment, Jackpot.com has syndicates on three games: UK Lotto, EuroMillions, and Thunderball. When joining a syndicate or creating one of your own, you should be respectful, friendly, and polite.
Jackpot.com Biggest Winners
When reading reviews of online casinos and lotteries, it’s great to find out that the website helped players to make good money. Luckily, Jackpot.com can boast several cases. For example, on March 21, 2017, a 40-year old man from London has won €248 thousand on EuroMillions. He has joined the website one week earlier! Another lucky person is Maria Dolores from Malta who has also betted on EuroMillions in 2018. She matched five numbers out of seven and won €97 thousand. You can even watch her interview at Jackpot.com.
Unfortunately, we couldn’t find a Jackpot.com bonus on registration and the lack of promotions is the only significant drawback of this site. However, online lotteries rarely have rewarding bonuses and you should be ready for that.
But still, Jackpot.com has a 15% monthly and 20% annual subscription discount. From time to time, they also post attractive offers on social media, so we recommend following their accounts and checking the newsletters not to miss anything.
Rewards for VIP Customers
It is very easy to join the Jackpot.com VIP club – simply buy a subscription to any Jackpot.com draw. The list of special benefits is more than generous and includes birthday presents, personal customer support, regular giveaways, and discounts. These benefits vary and change every season. At the time of writing, players could expect small rewards on birthdays, an annual Amazon Prime subscription, and even an iRobot to keep their homes clean and tidy. You can find information about the actual prizes in your personal account.
Popular Lotteries to Try Your Luck At
Jackpot is considered one of the best online lottery sites and it’s not surprising. They have a great selection of 35 international lotteries, including:
- EuroMillions – £153 million jackpot;
- Irish Lotto – £16.2 million;
- Power Ball – £494 million;
- Mega Millions – £33.2 million;
- UK Lotto – £9 million;
- Thunder Ball – £500 thousand;
- Super Enalotto – £77.3 million;
- Jackpot Millions – £1 million;
- Halloween Lotto – £13.3 million;
- Christmas Lottery – £13.5 million.
Jackpot.com Games Collection
There are many online lottery sites that concentrate solely on this game type. But Jackpot.com is completely different and there are thousands of other titles to choose from. When pressing the Casino tab, you dive into a completely new and exciting world. Here are the games at Jackpot.com you should definitely try:
- Slots: Blue Wizard Megaways, Jurassic Island, Eye of Anubis, and Tundra Wolf;
- Table games: Diamond Bet Roulette, Head’s Up Hold’em, Baccarat, and Cashback Blackjack;
- Live dealer games: American Roulette, Speed Blackjack, SicBo Deluxe, and Spin a Win;
- Scratch cards: Crazy Chicken, Red Ruby, and Thirty Three Chances.
Jackpot.com Mobile Site and App
You won’t find a native Jackpot.com app but this doesn’t mean that the brand is not suitable for those who want to play on the go. Everything’s quite the opposite: Jackpot.com has a great browser version for smartphones and tablets. There, you will find all the major lotteries and casino games, and won’t have to be stuck at home waiting for a draw. Head to the personal account, set alerts, and receive a message if winning.
The mobile version is completely autonomous, so you can create an account, buy tickets, and withdraw money without the need to have a personal computer or laptop.
Payment Methods and Currencies
When deciding what payment method to choose, you won’t experience a shortage of options: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, Maestro, MuchBetter, Fast Bank Transfer, Neosurf, PayPal, Paysafecard, and a few others. The drawback is that you can withdraw only with Visa, Mastercard, MuchBetter, or Fast Bank Transfer. The accepted currencies are EUR and GBP.
The deposits are instant and the withdrawals take up to 72 hours. The minimum withdrawal per transaction is £5 and the maximum – £100. If you want to cash out larger sums, contact the support team.
Safety & Security of Jackpot.com
Jackpot.com Customer Support
If you don’t know how to sign up to Jackpot.com, buy a ticket, or start a syndicate, don’t hesitate to contact their managers. They are very friendly and experienced and can handle any problem or request. You can reach the support agents by email, live chat, messenger, and phone. There are also pages on Twitter and Instagram if you want to keep abreast of the latest events.
|Live chat||On the website between 10:00 and 22:00 GMT|
|[email protected] (reply within 24 hours)|
|Phone||+441515414507 between 10:00 and 22:00 GMT|
Website Interface and Navigation
Like any modern casino, Jackpot.com pays much attention to convenience and user experience. Their website has a simple black-and-white color scheme and straightforward navigation. Thus, you will easily find the necessary sections and information. It is fast and smooth which is a great plus for those who get easily annoyed with delays. If you have never played online, Jackpot.com is the right place to start.
Overall Experience Of Playing
Jackpot.com is a modern lottery and casino website with a solid background and crystal-clear reputation. For more than 5 years, it has been supplying players with hundreds of lotteries, slots, table, and live dealer games of the highest quality. They have a big list of winners which proves that the website is fair and rewarding.
Their customer support is attentive and the FAQ and blog sections – informative and clear. You can choose from numerous payment methods, subscriptions, and playing modes which makes the stay at Jackpot.com extremely convenient and positive. If you decide to play here, don’t forget to share your experience with us.
Does Jackpot.com purchase real lottery tickets?
- Jackpot.com buys EuroMillions tickets on your behalf. Copies of the ticket are scanned and uploaded to your personal account. If you choose another lottery, you wager on the outcome of the draw without a need to have an actual paper ticket. This means that when you win, you are paid by Jackpot.com, not by the lottery organizer.
Do they offer a subscription?
- If you are a regular player, pay attention to Jackpot’s monthly and annual subscriptions. With their help, you can save up to 30% and forget about missing the draws. When buying a subscription, you buy a certain number of lines for the chosen lottery. However, the numbers and lines can be added in the process if you want to bet more.
Can I play at Jackpot.com on mobile?
- Yes, this online lottery and casino platform runs smoothly on all smartphones and tablets. There is no native application yet but you can easily access your favorite lotteries and games through the browser. Don’t forget to set notifications to receive messages when the draws end.
Do they have any refunds?
- If you decide to close an account and it has a positive balance, you can opt for a refund. The minimum amount is £1 and will be sent to the payment method you have used for depositing. Keep in mind that most financial institutions have a minimum withdrawal limit and you won’t be able to cash out below that sum.
Similar Online Casinos
|$1000 + 300 FS||Genesis Casino|
Amazon Slots Casino
|20 FS||Amazon Slots Casino|
Vegas Lounge Casino
|50% Cashback, NZ$400||Vegas Lounge Casino|
|NZ$250 + 100 FS||SlotNite Casino|
Jackpot Village Casino
|200% up to $500 + 50 FS||Jackpot Village Casino|
Aztec Wins Casino
|200% up to $5000||Aztec Wins Casino|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Casinonic|
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Alf Casino|
Jackpot City Casino
|NZ$1600||Jackpot City Casino|