When the online casino is amazing, we want to take it with us wherever we go. And casino owners want you to do just that. That’s why mobile casinos are the most convenient way of giving you access to the best slots, roulette and amazing card games. For those who know nothing about mobile gambling, we’ve created this page where you’ll find all the important information about New Zealand mobile casino sites and apps, the games you can play for real money and for fun right on your phone and all the mobile casino-related stuff.
In this guide we’ll help you determine what NZ casinos for real money to play on the go are the best for you. Besides giving you names of the ones you can trust, we want to share useful information that will let you decide by yourself whether or not mobile casino deserve your time and money. So if you were wondering how to play your favourite mobile slots but didn’t know where to start — keep reading to find the answers.
Best Mobile Casinos 2023
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Dolly Casino||3500+|
|NZ$1500||Read Review||Betway Casino||140+|
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||Bluechip||8102+|
|200% up to $5000||Read Review||Aztec Wins||1000+|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic||1400+|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+|
|$300 + 100 FS||Read Review||Spinz||1153+|
|NZ$10000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Olympia Casino||5116+|
NZ Online Casinos For Mobile Phones
|NZ Online Casino||Casino Games||Welcome Bonus|
|Jackpot City Casino||650+||NZ$1600|
|Spin Palace Casino||650+||NZ$1000|
|Royal Vegas Casino||639+||$1200|
|All Slots Casino||700+||$1500|
|Gaming Club Casino||650+||NZ$350|
|Guts Casino||600+||$100 + 100 FS|
|Platinum Play Casino||639+||$800|
|Leo Vegas Casino||550+||$1000 + 222 FS|
|Ruby Fortune Casino||650+||NZ$750|
|CasinoRoom||1000+||$1500 + 25 FS|
Playing roulette or pokies for real money has never been easier than now with mobile casinos. They undoubtedly deserve our attention because of the constantly growing popularity for all the right reasons: an amazing NZ online casino can be accessed on your smartphone wherever and whenever you want it.
We know there’s more than one mobile casino New Zealand players can enjoy, so picking good ones isn’t easy. That’s why we would like to recommend a few for you to try. Spin Palace, JackpotCity, Gaming Club, Royal Vegas Casino, Ruby, Guts, Lucky Nugget, Leo Vegas and Zodiac casino mobile are all casinos we have tested for the traps we’ve listed and bonuses we suggested.
The reasons why these casinos rank high amongst players are great game variety, generous bonuses and promotions, fairness, reliable support and more. When you sign up to Spin Palace, for example, you know you’re putting your money and trust in a place where you will be respected—whether you play on desktop or on your smartphone.
What to look for in mobile online casinos
Avoiding scams and trouble whilst looking for quality isn’t easy when there are hundreds of casinos for mobile phones fighting for your attention and money. But with the right information, you can do it. Here are some things you need to check at NZ online casino before signing up:
- Valid Licensing
- Respected Software
- Game Variety
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Customer Support
- Payment Methods
Before you even consider checking what games and bonuses a casino has to offer, you must make sure it’s not a trap. Just like a regular online casino, a smartphone casino needs to be properly licenced and regulated. Because this matters so much, the best mobile casino sites make their licences as visible as possible on their first page. The UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority are names to look for. Besides them, the eCOGRA seal is a must for the best mobile online casino.
SSL encryption has become a staple because it is a reliable technology that ensures data is protected from cybercriminals. Looking for information about a casino’s security system shouldn’t be hard, it’s usually available as a description or a link.
The best online casinos, mobile or not, provide games from the established software providers. With that in mind, some names for you to look for are Microgaming, BetSoft, NetEnt, Yggdrasil and Playtech. There are other great providers, but these are household names that inspire quality and trust. A mobile casino that fails to deliver games from any of these providers might not have what it takes to give gamblers a great experience.
Why not quality and quantity? Many games from great providers is a winning combination to look for. Whether you’re into slots, poker, baccarat, roulette, blackjack or other games, you want to find variety. Mobile casinos don’t always have as many titles as their desktop counterpart, but that doesn’t mean players should settle for a mediocre list. A casino online mobile gamblers can enjoy should have enough variety (of the games they want) to keep them interested.
Who doesn’t like free money? Free spins? Bonuses are where many casinos fight for our attention, and that is great news for us! Mobile casinos aren’t different in that regard, so looking for welcome bonuses and free spins is a good move. As a matter of fact, the best mobile online casino generally focuses on delivering specific online bonuses and promotions that can’t be found at its desktop version. Smartphone users can enjoy the best bonuses of all! Make sure to read the casino’s policy to better understand how you can make the most out of it.
It can be extremely frustrating to make money gambling online only to have issues that aren’t solved. An amazing gaming moment can be ruined by weak customer support, and it can be avoided. Established and new online casinos alike know customers like 24/7 support, especially in the form of live chat. Other forms are email and phone support. A link explaining how a casino offers support can usually be found, so it’s worth reading it first.
Different people choose to pay in different ways, and a good casino knows it should accept as many ways as possible. There is a number of available options, from credit cards to cryptocurrencies, several of which are increasingly popular. The one(s) you prefer are naturally going to be a bonus in your choice.
As we are going to see in this article, payment methods at mobile casinos for real money don’t change that much, so it’s reasonable to expect them to accept the methods you want. In fact, it can be possible even to use the same methods you already use at a desktop casino. Online casinos list their payment options for players to see what suits them. If, for instance, you like paying via Skrill, check if the mobile casino you want has it. Withdrawal options aren’t necessarily the same as deposit options, so make sure you can cashout easily as well.
Mobile Casino Types
The popularity of mobile platforms has left casinos with no choice: players want to play on the go. And it’s great for the casinos as well, since they can increase their revenue by betting on it. That’s why more and more casinos offer mobile gambling real money option, from the best online casino to new ones. After you have decided what mobile casino you want to carry with you, you may need to download its app if it has one. Different casinos have different ways to be mobile. Whilst some have mobile-friendly websites that allow instant play, some others require players to download a dedicated mobile app. To each their own, so here are some key factors to consider about playing on apps and online:
- Mobile App: As the name indicates, these need to be download, otherwise the mobile function will be out of reach. Players can download a mobile casino app from the gambling website via a link. Another option is to browse your app store looking for that one casino you have chosen. Either way, you’ll need to download and install casino app to start playing. Usually, they aren’t huge files, so it won’t take up much space, nor will it be a burden to run.
- Mobile Page: In order to focus on convenience, some online casinos have decided to give players the ability to play through the same page they normally would. All you have to do in instant play mobile casinos is access the casino’s website, and you will be redirected to its mobile page that adapts to your device’s screen.
It should be noted that both methods require a good internet connection. Usually, decent 4G internet should do it. Also, it’s always worth checking if your 4G data pack is enough—otherwise, being left with no data in the middle of a game is a possibility.
Mobile Casinos on Different Devices
Most gamblers have so far chosen to download apps in order to play at top mobile casinos. And since apps are their preferred method, developers have been working hard to ensure their apps are compatible with the most common devices.
By far, iOS and Android users dominate the market, so that’s where game developers and casino owners have their eyes set. Casinos know they need to cater to those users in order to grow because that’s where many New Zealand players are. But that doesn’t mean it’s either Samsung or iPhone for mobile players. We can download apps and play for real money on several devices. Since mobile gambling isn’t always the same experience depending on your device, here are some things involved in playing at your favourite casino on different platforms.
iOS is what many people think about when they think about the best mobile system. And its popularity isn’t shrinking at all, so it makes sense that developers strive to give iPhone owners the platform to play mobile casino games.
iPhone casino games make the most of the device’s strong capability to deliver beautiful-looking slots, pokies and more. Knowing that, its users can enjoy the best games on their app—if the casino has one — or online on their phone’s browser.
When it comes to mobile casinos, iPhone’s biggest rival is very well represented. When different brands are considered, Android users actually make up most of smartphone users in general. It’s safe to say that most mobile casino users access their casinos of choice via an Android device.
Developers know that as well, so they have poured enormous effort into creating games and dedicated apps that owe nothing to their iOS counterparts. A good real money Android casino can be accessed from your app store or the site’s homepage. Whatever the case, there’s a great mobile phone casino waiting for you.
Windows Phone Casinos
Just because Windows Phone users aren’t as many as iOS and Android users that doesn’t mean they are forgotten by casinos. Microsoft’s attempt at smartphone devices doesn’t go unnoticed, so its users can find a quality casino for mobile devices if they look for them.
Despite the small number of users it has, Windows Phone has great technical quality; for instance, it supports HTML5 applications. Knowing that, you can usually enjoy instant play without downloading anything. So whether you’re into blackjack, baccarat, slots or others, there is a casino mobile online gamblers can play at for real money.
Those who want to experience the iPhone’s quality on a larger screen can turn to their iPad for gambling. As the company behind it is the same, the same smoothness and reliability can be expected when playing at a top online casino.
In fact, because an iPad boasts a bigger screen—and top-notch stats, the immersion is similar to that found on a desktop casino, with the bonus that an iPad casino is portable and can be enjoyed during a flight, for instance. So if you’ve got an iPad, do take advantage of it and download your favourite casino’s app.
Mobile Casino Payment Methods
Paying and withdrawing money at mobile casino sites or apps isn’t very different from paying at desktop-based ones. The best online mobile casinos strive for consistency, so you can expect to find very similar payment and withdrawal options to those accepted at the casino’s standard version. Here are some popular payment methods in New Zealand online casinos that players can also expect to find at their mobile platform:
- Credit Card & Debit Card: Being many players’ go-to method, traditional cards such as Visa and MasterCard couldn’t be missing in this list. People in general rely on their credit/debit card in their daily life, so simply entering the same card information when gambling makes everything remarkably practical. Depositing with your card, for instance, requires no more than the card’s number and security code as with usual with online shopping. Another element of convenience is the fact you can both deposit and withdraw depending on your card, so it’s easier to process payment in general.
- e-Wallets: PayPal casinos are everywhere, and so are Neteller and Skrill casinos. e-Wallets are popular because besides being convenient to use, they don’t require players to re-enter their data every time they play. You transfer funds and you’re good to go.
- Paysafecard: Prepaid cards such as this one are growing in popularity due to the privacy and control they offer. Gambling is more private if you don’t have to enter any sensitive data. Moreover, it checks the impulse to blow your budget by simply depositing more money. If you feel the urge to spend more than you can, you’ll have to leave home to buy another card. This prevents people from overspending and regretting it later.
- Apple & Google Pay: Since you’re playing via mobile device, probably phone, it would be practical to have your information stored in the phone for easy payments. That’s the logic behind mobile top up casino services like Apple Pay and its rival Google Pay. They can store credit card information securely to allow for fast and easy payment. Unfortunately, there are not that many Google and Apple Pay casino platforms nowadays, but their number is constantly growing and it seems like very soon we'll have a wide choice of places to gamble with these payment methods.
New Zealand gamblers often use mobile casinos that accept POLi so it's good to know that this method allows withdrawing winnings just like the others. Also, online casino top up by mobile slowly starts to gain its popularity. The detailed information about possible depositing and withdrawal methods can be found in the Terms & Conditions of the mobile casino you are playing in.
It’s also important to mention casinos mobile pages and apps, just like online casino sites in general, try to accept the most popular and modern methods to cater to as many players as possible. That means new casinos tend to be more updated in terms of what they accept as payment. Another thing to bear in mind is that different methods have different fees and waiting times, so players should always make sure they are aware of their method’s details.
How to Start Playing At Real Money Mobile Casinos
One of the best things about playing at some of the best mobile casinos is the possibility of making money whilst having fun with your favourite games. Depending on the games you choose (and your luck/skill), you can turn a profit and see some good numbers in your winnings. Doing all that with your smartphone, for example, isn’t difficult. You’ll notice, however, there are two different ways to start playing at a new mobile casino for real money. As we said, they can come either as a downloadable app or a mobile gambling site for instant play. Playing at mobile casinos online won’t be as straightforward as simply tapping on your casino app icon, but it will save you storage space. Follow our steps to start playing:
- Make sure you’ve got reliable internet connection. You can either connect to a Wi-Fi network or use your device’s mobile data. If you have access to Wi-Fi, it can be a better choice. If, however, you need/choose to use your phone data, check whether your mobile internet is good enough—it should be fast, and the pack should be enough for you not to worry about using up all your mobile data. Luckily, mobile casinos don’t use too much data.
- Follow our list to find a casino you like. There are objective criteria such as security and support, but they're also subjective criteria, like which games and offers you want. If you have specific titles in mind, it’s worth checking if they are in the casino’s roster before signing up. The same goes for payment methods. All the details can be found in our mobile casino list above.
- Sign up. After you’ve made your decision, it’s time to register and claim whatever bonus you’re entitled to. You will be required to enter some personal information in order to set up an account. Reliable mobile casinos will ask for your name, an e-mail address and more (the information asked varies across casinos. Depending on the casinos requirements (which as we said you read before anything), you will be able to get your welcome bonus and free spins.
- Make a deposit. Knowing what payment methods the casino accepts, you can then choose the one you prefer and make your initial deposit to start gambling. Credit cards are a staple, and so are e-wallets such as Neteller and PayPal. Some new casinos accept Bitcoin for those who prefer it. Bear in mind some bonuses are dependant on a minimum deposit, so remember to keep track of that.
- Choose between app or site. If you want to have the app for easier access, you can download it either from the casino website or from your phone’s app store and sign in. Accessing the app will be faster than loading the casino mobile site. However, simply bookmarking the gambling site on your browser can speed it all up. Playing at the casino’s online page might be better for those who have little storage space left in the smartphone.
Benefits of Mobile Casinos
Playing at mobile casinos is great fun, and on top of that, it has a number of benefits that make it even better. After reading our mobile casino guide, you might want to start gambling on your phone right away!
- Convenience. By far, the number one reason why the best casinos create a mobile casino online is to give players a way of playing anywhere. We carry our smartphones with us wherever we go, and internet connection is now in more and more places, giving us access to the best mobile online casino wherever we are. Players no longer have to wait until they get home to turn on their computer and gamble. Now they can simply reach for their phone and play the same games for real money while waiting at the doctor’s office or during their lunch break. Since you don’t need to create another account to enjoy a casino’s mobile version, you can simply pick up your gambling session from where you’ve stopped from a different device.
- Great games. Modern smartphones and tablets have sharp-looking screens that make the best games look even more impressive. You can enjoy the best video slots and the most beautiful roulette games in the palm of your hand!
- Speed. Gambling at a mobile casino is fast due to short loading times. If you have Wi-Fi internet or a steady mobile connection, you can enjoy the best mobile casinos smoothly. The same goes for the cashout processing time.
- Bonuses & Promotions. Some of the best casinos mobile brands have distinct promotions for mobile players that desktop players may not get. And the best part is that because they’re playing on their phone, mobile users can turn on notifications and be informed about top promotions from the best mobile casino as soon as they come out. Imagine being told you can earn free spins if you deposit a minimum amount. That’s possible. Hardcore gamblers can simply read the notifications and dive into it in their next pause, as playing at online mobile casinos can happen anywhere.
- Money. Finally, being able to play more often and in more places means more chances to make money. You can sharpen your skills faster and win on blackjack, or you can put your luck to test on roulette and pocket more winnings more often. And because withdrawing isn’t different from a desktop casino, you will be able to get to your money just as quickly.
Mobile Casino Games
As of now, mobile casino games aren’t necessarily the same as their desktop counterparts. Users may notice even the best online mobile casino may have fewer titles than the traditional one. That, however, is thankfully changing, and more games are being carried over to mobile devices so new players can enjoy them as well. Consider also new browsers have HTML5 technology, which is a new web language that supports newer games. So new mobile casinos and their games are already created with that in mind.
- Best Mobile Casinos
- Mobile Casino Checklist
- iPhone Casinos
- Android Casinos
- iPad Casinos
- How To Sign Up To Mobile Casino
- Mobile Casino Games
- Payment Methods at Mobile Casinos
- Mobile Casino Bonuses
- Benefits of Mobile Gambling
- Mobile Casino FAQ
Online mobile casino games are very likely to increase in number and quality because developers know players are switching to their smartphones. With more people using their phones to connect to their favourite online mobile casino, best gambling sites aim is to offer slots and card games that can be played from portable devices. NetEnt, Microgaming and other top-tier developers know the future is mobile, so they work to ensure the same games can run just as well on smartphones and tablets as they do on computers.
Slots that can be played on mobile device have come a long way. Many years ago technology wasn’t good enough to even come close to what we have access to today. A mobile casino game would be nothing but a limited version of an actual online casino slot to barely satiate a gambler’s hunger.
But thanks to some of the best casino game developers, online casinos mobile slots have grown into full games that owe nothing to computer slots. Now we can have 3D, video and progressive slots on our phone at any time. Classics such as Mega Moolah are available for mobile. Some great titles are even mobile-only.
Mobile Casino Software
Behind the many top mobile casino games are established software developers. Some names inspire quality and promising fun; they are the ones breaking ground and bringing the best card games, slots and more to online casino sites for mobile players.
Although the competition is fierce, and many developers can put out great games on mobile casinos, some deserve special recognition. If you’re into the best progressive slots, roulette (European, American or French) and many card games you should know what names to look for. Some providers casino smartphone players should look for are:
- Yggdrasil Gaming;
They’re responsible for the best games with immersive soundtrack and graphics —Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst and Mega Moolah, for example. Top developers can be trusted to innovate and feed the best mobile casinos amazing games as well, so by following their releases we can find out about the best video slots, live roulette games, poker and much more.
Mobile Casino Bonuses
Mobile casinos have grown to be just as fun and competitive as desktop casinos are. We can expect to find great games, customer support and the opportunity to make money. That’s why bonuses couldn’t be any different. Just like regular online casinos, mobile casinos fight for the customer through amazing bonuses and offers that catch the eye. Here’s what you should look for and capitalize on:
- Welcome Bonuses. What casino doesn’t offer welcome bonuses nowadays? A mobile casino bonus for newcomers will make them come back, so having your initial deposit being matched is great. Many cover up to a certain amount. For example, the casino matches your deposit 100% up to $400.
- No Deposit Bonuses. What could possibly be better than free money with no initial deposit requirements? Some online casinos realize they have to walk the extra mile to build trust and create a long-term friendship with the player. No deposit bonuses casinos award newcomers bonuses (money or free spins) simply for signing up. You confirm your account and redeem your bonus! These aren’t so commonplace, by they exist.
- Free Spins. More than the welcome bonuses, mobile casinos also give players free spins on specific games they would like to promote. They not only let you feel the casino and grow used to it but also start your gambling without as much commitment.
- Loyalty Programmes. The best mobile casino NZ gamblers have access to is the one they can be loyal to. That’s the reason why besides the best mobile casino bonuses, top mobile casinos also have loyalty schemes that reward long-time customers for their patronage. Bigger promotions and bonuses, distinguished support and even birthday gifts are possible! Mobile casinos sometimes have special mobile-only programs to keep gambler at their mobile platform.
Because each casino has a different bonus policy, it’s important to read what bonuses they offer and how we can get them.
Mobile Casino FAQ
🤑 How do I withdraw money from a mobile casino?
- If you are playing in a mobile casino for real money, one day you will need to withdraw your winnings. The process is as easy as in any desktop online casino and depends only on the payment method you’ve chosen. It can be a credit card, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, ecoPayz method and so on. New Zealand gamblers often use mobile casinos that accept POLi so it's good to know that this method allows withdrawing winnings just like the others. The detailed information about possible depositing and withdrawal methods can be found in the Terms & Conditions of the mobile casino you are playing in.
🎰 Can real money casino games be played on mobile devices?
- Yes, you can. Any good and reliable mobile casino has a wide range of games in its portfolio. They bring all kinds of classic and video slots, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, video poker, scratch cards, and craps to your mobile screen so the only problem you have is to choose which game you are going to play today. Generally speaking, you have all the games you would have in a regular online casino but 100 times handier. The quality of mobile games is as good as of their computer counterparts as many companies have switched to the HTML5 technology that lets them keep the great operation quality of slots and other casino games both in regular and mobile casinos.
🏆 What are the best NZ mobile casinos?
- New Zealand gamblers can play at any mobile casinos they choose. It’s always better to play at ones that accept NZ dollars, however. Casino HEX especially recommends visiting Jackpot City, Royal Vegas and Spin Palace casinos, that provide great service and offer generous bonuses.
📞 Why is a mobile casino better than a regular online casino?
- We love regular New Zealand online casinos with all our hearts but there are times when a mobile casino is much more convenient. To play casino games in your regular online casino, you need to stay at home and sit in front of your computer. With a mobile casino, things are truly getting mobile. Now you can spin the reels in slots while drinking your morning coffee in the nearest bakery, make several poker bets on your way to the office or play a couple of baccarat hands during your lunch break. Mobile casinos are eliminating all the borders between you and casino games and make them available 247.
📱 Can I play on tablets instead of smartphones?
- You can. Smartphones are smaller and easier to carry, but if you prefer a larger screen you can use an Android tablet or an iPad instead of playing at a casino phone. The only difference will be the screen size.
🔐 Is my personal and banking information safe when I play on mobile?
- As long as you choose a safe mobile casino your information will be safe. We review casinos taking security into account, so the ones we recommend are top online mobile casinos that respect players.
🤳 Can I use my existing casino account to play on a mobile casino?
- Yes. If you have already signed up to a casino, you can use that same account to play on that casino’s mobile version. We can bet you would hardly come back to the regular online casino after this experience. Try this and you will understand how cool it is to play your favorite casino games while staying in bed or on the road. Useful tip: you can now kill the time during a boring movie in cinema without bothering your friends.