- Table Of Contents
PlayToro casino is a relatively new brand that has opened its doors in 2020. But despite such a young age, it already has lots of fans worldwide who play more than 3,000 casino games in the lobby and regularly win money at Daily Jackpots.
The casino is owned and operated by SkillonNet, the leading iGaming provider on the international arena. It is also licensed by the MGA and has the iTech Labs approval. For maximum convenience of the players, PlayToro is translated into English, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, German, Russian, Canadian English and Canadian French. Read our review further and we will tell you everything about this promising brand: from its lobby and special offers to payment limits and mobile compatibility.
PlayToro Casino Hits and Misses
How to Sign Up to PlayToro
To sign up to PlayToro, users need to follow the instructions and fill in the requested windows. The registration procedure is divided into three steps:
- Insert your full name, date of birth, gender, email, and phone number.
- Provide address details: street, building number, postal code, city, state, and country.
- Create username and password, set deposit limits, confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, agree to the T&C, and opt for newsletters to receive information about free spins and exclusive offers.
- When all details are specified, press Go Play and finalize the registration.
You may be asked to verify your account by email or text message.
PlayToro General Information
|📌 Company Owner||SkillOnNet|
|📌 License||Malta Gaming Authority|
|📌 Welcome Bonus||100% match bonus + 25 FS|
|📌 Spin Game||Book of Dead|
|📌 Number of Games||3,000+|
|📌 Min Deposit||€10|
|📌 Max Withdrawal||€5,000 per transaction|
|📌 Mobile Version||Fully optimized|
PlayToro Casino Bonuses
|Welcome Bonus PlayToro||Bonus Money|
PlayToro casino has a rather decent promotions section that covers the needs of newly registered and regular players. In total, there are five promotions – a welcome bonus, three ongoing offers, and a loyalty club. No promo code is needed and the bonuses are credited automatically when you deposit the required sum or collect the necessary number of points. Upon registration or through a personal account you can opt for newsletters with recent offers and exclusive bonuses.
Welcome Offer For Newcomers
When gambling at PlayToro for the first time, users can expect a rewarding welcome offer: a 100% match bonus and 25 free spins on Book of Dead. This means that when depositing $50, you will get $100 in total. The minimum deposit is $10 and the maximum bonus sum is $100. The PlayToro free spins value is $0.1 and the wagering requirement is x30 of the deposit and x60 – of the FS winnings. You need to play them through within 30 days. The maximum bet is 10% or $5 of the free spin winnings.
Loyalty Program for Regular Players
When joining the PlayToro VIP club, users can expect numerous rewards and exclusive features. The casino is quite generous with its loyal customers and it is unlikely that you will want to search for another platform. The VIP club consists of six levels:
- Bronze (0 – 401 points required);
- Silver (401 – 1000);
- Gold (1001 – 2000);
- Platinum (2001 – 20,000);
- Diamond – by invitation;
- Red Diamond – by invitation.
The PlayToro loyalty program offers the following perks: premium gifts, personal account manager, exclusive tournaments, higher and faster withdrawals, free spins, and even real value gifts.
Choice of Ongoing Promotions
Apart from the welcome package and loyalty promotions, PlayToro users can benefit from three regular promotions:
- Daily Picks. Log in and get familiar with the day’s selection of casino games and bonus offers to make gambling even more rewarding and fun.
- Tournaments. There are free-roll tournaments, as well as events with a $1 ticket price. Play selected games, check the leaderboard and get exclusive rewards for getting to the top positions.
- Prize Twister. It is an all-in-one promotion where New Zealand players can win scratch cards, free spins, and cash rewards. The invitation to the spin is sent randomly, so be attentive and check your incoming messages.
PlayToro Casino Games
One of the biggest advantages of PlayToro is that they can boast a broad lobby of more than 3,000 games. And it’s extremely easy to navigate thanks to the categories and a search bar. You can pick slots, live casino, jackpots, daily jackpots, card games, and roulette.
Most casino games are available in a free mode, so you can try them without spending a cent. All the titles have a great design and smooth software, so not depending on the category and name you choose, you’ll surely get an outstanding experience.
Online Pokies Collection
Pokie fans will be thrilled to find out that PlayToro has more than 2,000 slots in the lobby. They follow all the major topics including history, adventures, horror, popular movies, and luxury life. You can change the bet size, layout, and lots of other features to make the game personalized and convenient.
Here are a few slots that PlayToro casino has: Book of Dead, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Cleopatra, My Bingo Hall, Age of the Gods, Son of Midas, Valley of Fortunes, Ramses Book, Fortune Frog, Mustang Gold, Fire Joker, Tiki Beats, and The Dog House.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
PlayToro has hundreds of jackpot casino games where you can win thousands of dollars or more. For example, Age of the Gods, Fishin’ Frenzy, Tiki Beats, Eye of Horus, Temple of Wealth, Shaman’s Dream, and Mystic Staxx. But that’s not all. There are unique Daily Jackpots which payout every day! You can choose from 103 daily jackpots at PlayToro casino: Dynamite Riches, Rainbow Jackpots, Bounty Raid, Mystery Reels, Dracula Awakening, Regal Streak, and others.
Choice Of Table Games
Unfortunately, PlayToro might not be the best place for those who love table games. At the time of writing, it offers the following titles: Casino Hold’em, Punto Banco, Baccarat, Craps, Dragon Tiger, and several roulette variations. For example, European, French, Multifire, and Pro Roulette. If you want to play poker or blackjack, you should head to the live dealer section which makes up for the lack of card games.
Variety of Live Casino Games
We would like to discuss the live dealer section at PlayToro casino in more detail. It is fast, good-looking, and modern. This means that you can dive into the atmosphere of real gambling without the need to leave your cozy home. Most games in this category are created by Evolution and Authentic Gaming, two industry giants with great software.
There are almost 160 live dealer games including Crazy Time, Sweet Bonanza, Cash or Crash, Dragon Tiger, Fan Tan, Football Studio, Dream Catcher, as well as variations of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. You can choose the dealer by gender, appearance, and language, pick the size of the tips, and customize the game based on lots of other parameters.
Represented Software Providers
PlayToro is powered by SkillonNet, a software provider which offers turn-key solutions for the industry including casino games from tens of studios, professional customer support, and reliable management systems. Here, you will find games only from trusted and time-tested studios.
PlayToro is one of the best Aristocrat-powered casinos and can also boast games from Play’n Go, NetEnt, Microgaming, Quickspin, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, and many others. Unfortunately, you can’t filter the casino games by the provider but it is possible to add a particular title to favorites.
PlayToro Mobile Casino
PlayToro has a great mobile casino with a smooth interface and usability. It is fast, convenient, and secure. New Zealand players have access to a big number of games that run even better on sensor screens. The registration procedure on mobile is also very convenient. If you already have an account, just insert the data and play with the same balance and bonuses.
The mobile version is available on all operating systems (including iOS and Android) and devices because you simply need to log in through the browser. No memory space is occupied!
Payment Methods and Currencies
Any online casino should offer players diverse and secure payment options. And even though this list at PlayToro is quite limited, you get access to all the major methods: Visa, Mastercard, ecoPayz, ecoVoucher, Interac, Paysafecard, Astropay, Jeton, and MuchBetter. You can deposit with AUD, GBP, EUR, USD, DKK, CHF, ZAR, NOK, SEK, NOK, and RUB.
The minimum deposit is $10 and the maximum withdrawal is $5,000 per transaction or $10,000 every 30 days (jackpot winnings are an exception). All transactions are free from any charges. The cash-out time, as always, depends on the selected payment method. As a rule, the money land on your account from several hours to 5 business days.
|Payment Method||Minimum deposit||Minimum withdrawal||Payout Time|
Safety & Security
PlayToro casino is owned by time-tested SkillonNet which stands behind numerous online platforms and supplies millions of players with secure and convenient gambling. The brand is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the fairness of the casino games is approved by iTech Labs.
New Zealand players are protected by 128-bit encryption protocols, so you remain safe when playing. Plus, there are separate pages with Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies, so you can learn more about the casino, as well as your rights.
|Licensed||Malta Gaming Authority|
|License #||MGA/CRP/171/2009/01, 1 August 2018|
|Encrypted||128-bit SSL encryption|
Responsible Gambling Policy
PlayToro has an informative Responsible Gambling section where you can read about the way to protect your stay at the online casino. For example, cooling-off, self-exclusion, setting time and deposit limits, and reality checks. They also have a self-evaluation test to make sure that you are not experiencing any problems. Finally, there are links to help centers and anonymous organizations that help compulsive players and their families.
Customer Support Team
Considering that the FAQ section is absent, quality and fast customer support is a must. To contact their managers, you can choose between email and live chat. Emails are answered 24/7, while online communication is available from 6 AM to midnight (GMT). The support agents are more than friendly and professional and can answer literally any question. But keep in mind that there is no phone support or social media accounts.
|Live Chat||Support window|
Interface Design & Usability
Some may say that the PlayToro casino site is boring and doesn’t differ from hundreds of other brands. It is partially true because there’s no particular theme or unique characters welcoming you on the home page. However, the website is very easy to navigate and all the sections are where they should be. This means that from the first minute at PlayToro you will feel confident and relaxed. Plus, it is translated into seven languages if English is not your native tongue.
Overall Experience Of Playing
It is time to wrap up our PlayToro casino review and share the final verdict. Playtoro is a modern brand with a classical theme that doesn’t distract players from gambling. There are over 3,000 games in the lobby, as well as daily tournaments and prizes. Players can get extra cash and free spins upon sign-up and when climbing the loyalty ladder.
What we don’t like is that this gambling site has a limited selection of table games and banking methods. Plus, it doesn’t have a FAQ section and accounts on social media. If the above is important for you, PlayToro is probably not the right place. But the rest are welcome!
PlayToro Casino FAQ ✔
Can New Zealanders play at PlayToro?
- Kiwis are lucky enough because they can gamble at PlayToro online casino without any restrictions. However, the casino doesn’t operate in countries where gaming is not allowed. For example, players from Australia, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Spain, Philippines, USA, and a few other countries can’t enjoy a real-money mode.
What payment methods can I use?
- PlayToro casino supports Visa, Mastercard, ecoPayz, ecoVoucher, Interac, Paysafecard, Astropay, Jeton, and MuchBetter. If you prefer using e-wallets like Skrill, PayPal, or Neteller, this brand might not be the right option. Plus, they still don’t accept crypto. But low deposit and withdrawal limits cover this shortcoming.
Does PlayToro offer no deposit bonuses?
- At the time of writing, no deposit bonuses are absent. However, the welcome bonus requires depositing only $10 and the loyalty program is surely worth your attention. If you like PlayToro, we recommend subscribing to their newsletters and following the updates. Who knows, maybe they will launch a no deposit bonus in the nearest future.
Can I set deposit limits on my play?
- Yes, you can. This brand treats responsible gambling very seriously and on a corresponding page of the website you can not only set financial limits but complete a self-evaluation test, request a reality check, and apply other measures. There you will also find links to helplines and responsible gambling authorities.
What games are available at PlayToro casino?
- You can choose from over 3,000 games which is one of the biggest selections we have ever seen. Here you will find slots, progressives, and live dealer games in thousands of variations. Unfortunately, there are only five card games and several roulette tables.
Should I trust PlayToro with my money?
- Even though it was founded only in 2020, PlayToro is worth your trust. It is owned by SkillonNet and has the Malta Gaming Authority license. In addition, they use 128-bit encryption and are certified by iTech Labs. We have also studied online reviews and most users like PlayToro.
Similar Online Casinos
|$5000 + 300 FS||Casinonic|
|NZ$250 + 100 FS||SlotNite Casino|
|NZ$2100 + 100 FS||CasinoRex|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Fastpay Casino|
|$1000 + 300 FS||Genesis Casino|
|$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba Casino|