The Site CasinoHex (hereinafter referred to as “Website, Website Administration, We”) represents a system of interactive services in real time on the Internet and includes information services and data provided by the Website Administration, mobile version of the Website, and other products, as well as services and data provided by third parties on the Website.
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) establish the terms and rules of use of the Website.
“Website User” shall be understood as individuals using the Website.
The Website Users declare that they are above the age of 18 and have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and take decisions on the use of games and gaming sites, which may display the forms of advertisement. The Website Users also declare that information regarding current location is always to be true and that the Website Users do not use any methods that might change location or transfer traffic to other jurisdictions.
The Website User shall be ultimately responsible for determining whether gambling on the Internet within his or her jurisdiction is lawful, and also for verifying any other applicable legal requirements.
These terms shall be binding for the website users.
A User shall read these Terms in full. Using the Website by the User means that the User accepts and undertakes to comply with all following provisions of these Terms.
These Terms may be fully or partially amended by the Website Administration at any time without any special notice. The updated version of the Terms will be effective as from the date of publication on the website CasinoHex.
These Terms are an open and public document.
When using the Website, the User shall accept the provisions of these Terms and undertake the rights and obligations set forth therein and connected with the use and functioning of the Website.
By accepting the provisions of these Terms, the User shall give his/her consent to review promotion materials while using the Website in the quantity determined by the Website Administration.
The Website serves as a provider of independent information and recommendations for the persons interested in gambling in online casinos, and it is not an online gambling service provider. Any information available on the Website is for information purposes only and shall not be treated as legal consultation under any circumstances.
The Website contains copyrighted materials, trademarks and other legally protected materials, including but not limited to texts, photos, video materials, graphics, music and sound recordings.
The provisions specified in this section of the Terms provide for the protection of interests of the Website Administration and third parties holding the rights relating to the Website content. Furthermore, all the right holders can exercise their rights set forth herein in their discretion.
The Website User shall not be entitled to make changes, publish, transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or assignment, create derivative products or otherwise use, whether fully or partially, the Website content.
Unless otherwise provided for by laws on the copyright and related rights, no materials downloaded from the Website may be copied, distributed, transferred to third parties, published or otherwise used for commercial purposes without the written permission of the Website Administration or other legal owner of the exclusive right.
Declarations on placing on the Website of the information (content) violating the rights and legal interests of the right holder.
The holder of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity (hereinafter referred to as “Right Holder”) shall be entitled to address the Website Administration in the event that the information (content) is identified on the Website that was placed without authorization or any other legal ground of the Right Holder and notify of violation of his/her exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity.
To address the Website Administration, the Right Holder shall use the feedback form by reference: https://nzcasinohex.com/contacts/.
An application with a statement on violation of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity to the Website Administration shall be well-reasoned and contain other information demonstrating the availability of legal rights to the content.
If the statement on violation of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity is submitted by a person authorized by the Right Holder, a copy of the document (in writing or in electronic form) to prove his/her authority shall be attached to the statement.
In case of incomplete information, inaccuracies or mistakes found in the statement on violation of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity, the Website Administration shall be entitled to send a notice to the Right Holder/his/her authorized person within 24 hours from the moment of receipt of such statement, to update the information given.
Within 24 hours from the moment of receipt of the statement on violation of exclusive rights to the results of intellectual activity or information updated by the Right Holder/his/her authorized person, the Website Administration shall remove the content placed in violation of the Right Holder’s exclusive rights.
THIS WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT AND SERVICES SHALL BE PROVIDED AS THEY ARE, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS. THE USERS SHALL USE THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THE WEBSITE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS IN ANY FORM WHATEVER, WHETHER EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT AND SERVICES PLACED AT ANY TIME WHATEVER, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABSENCE OF VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION DELIVERY, COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, COMPATIBILITY, RELEVANCE, INTEGRABILITY, SAFETY, CONFIDENTIALITY, CLEARNESS OF PROPERTY RIGHTS, PRACTICAL USEFULNESS, SUITABILITY, QUALITY, FREE USE, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER GUARANTEES WHICH MAY ARISE UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
FURTHERMORE, THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE FOLLOWING:
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE ALWAYS UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE;
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL MEET THE USER’S EXPECTATIONS, HIS/HER NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS OR WILL WORK WITHOUT OUTAGES AND ERRORS;
- THE RESULTS OBTAINED DUE TO USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS ON THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE RECTIFIED BY THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION;
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE ALLOWED IN ANY COUNTRY OR ON ANY TERRITORY;
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, SIMILAR MALICIOUS OR DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMS AND/OR ANY OTHER MALICIOUS COMPONENTS;
- THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE FUNCTIONALLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE USER’S HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE;
- ANY DOCUMENT RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME;
- THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION WILL CONTINUE SUPPORT OF ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE OR FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
WHENEVER IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY RESERVATION OR DISCLAIMER TO BE APPLIED, THE TERM OF VALIDITY OF ALL APPLICABLE EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTIES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE LIMITED BY THE PERIOD OF THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE FIRST USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES BY THE USER, AND NO WARRANTIES SHALL BE APPLICABLE AFTER EXPIRY OF SUCH PERIOD.
AS LONG AS THE WEBSITE CONTENT AND ITS SERVICES PROVIDE THE USER WITH DIGITAL MATERIALS PROVIDED NOT IN A TANGIBLE MEDIUM, IN NO EVENT MAY THE USER ABANDON THESE TERMS.
Limit Of Liability
The User confirms that he/she understands and without any restrictions assumes all responsibility and risks which may arise from using the Website.
The Website Administration, employees, management, partners, shareholders and agents shall not be responsible for any faults whatsoever or termination of the Website operation, which caused a loss of business information, profit or other financial losses in connection with any claims, losses, petitions, actions or other events arising from the application of these Terms and its jurisdiction, including resulting from the navigation on the Website, its use, access to any of its files or parts thereof, and also as a result of any rights provided for thereby, even if the Website Administration has been notified of such potential losses, regardless of whether such event or fault occurred as a result of attacks against intellectual or other property, whether it was based upon any offence, negligence, violation of contractual obligations, or whether it occurred due to similar events or situations or not.
The total aggregate liability and indemnity connected with the use of the Website, whether fully or partially, or its materials shall be limited in monetary terms by the amount not exceeding ten EURO (EUR 10.00).
When entering the Website, the User agrees that these Terms shall be governed by the laws of England.
Validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, any legal relations arising in connection with or relating to execution or violation of these Terms, as well as any associated legal relations shall be subject to the laws of England (regardless of the conflicts of law principles). Any legal action or judicial proceedings relating to validity, interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, any legal relations arising from or related to execution or violation of these Terms, as well as associated legal relations, shall be performed by the courts on the territory of England only. All parties accept exclusive jurisdiction of these courts and waive any objections relating to reasonableness or convenience of such competence. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna Convention 1980) shall not be applied to these Terms or affect them in any way.
In the event of any discrepancy between the provisions in the text of the Terms in other languages and English, the English version of the Terms shall prevail.
The User shall accept and consider all necessary notices sent to his/her email address provided thereby during registration on the Website, if such functions are available on the Website.
The User shall refuse from:
- Whatever rights that could be available to him/her in connection with any judicial proceedings by trial jury or as a result of such proceedings;
- Participation in or organization of any collective action against the Website in connection with the Website operation, provisions of these Terms or any other agreements set forth herein;
- If the Website is obliged to seize the court, other than arbitration, to collect any charges due to it or secure its rights, the User shall reimburse to the Website all expenses, charges and fees, if the Website wins the action.
Absence of results from the measures on organization or control over strict compliance with provisions of these Terms or related agreements on the part of the Website Administration shall not and may not be interpreted as waiver of any rights or provisions.
The User may not assign these Terms of Service and/or transfer the User’s rights and obligations hereunder to any third parties, whether fully or partially.
The Website Administration shall be entitled any time to limit and/or prohibit the User from using the Website without prior notice based upon own internal rules only.
- All the materials presented on the Website, including images, videos, texts, and graphic design elements (this list is not exclusive), belong to their right holders represented by the Website or third party persons and companies.
- The Website may refer to the word marks, namings and/or titles of third parties for informational purposes, i.e. to establish an association between a naming and a particular service, to refer to the goods that are reviewed on the Website or to describe a particular service/goods that the website links to.
- The Website User shall not be entitled to make changes, publish, transfer to third parties, participate in the sale or assignment, create derivative products or otherwise use, whether fully or partially, any of the content and materials placed on the Website.
- Under no circumstances the use of the Website grants its User any rights to the intellectual property owned by the Website or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade names, trademarks, logos or other content or materials presented on the Website is prohibited.
- A User is solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities with respect to the use of the materials or content published on the Website.