When playing in online casinos, it is highly recommended to find out the best method with which to deposit money for your bets and withdraw your winnings. You can face a lot of technical difficulties when trying to transfer your payments online so that it is impossible to underemphasize the importance of considering the internet banking option which will suit you best.
If you have an internet bank account in Australia or New Zealand then POLi is one of the most convenient banking methods for you to make deposits in online casinos. You can also find the list of online casinos which accept POLi on our website.
However, as with other internet payment systems, it is worth learning more about the upsides and downsides of using POLi as an internet banking method for making deposits in top online casinos. Before choosing POLi, you should consider whether this banking system is supported by your real money casino and afterward find out whether this system is safe and easy enough for you to use.
Although POLi is supported only by banks in Australia and New Zealand there still is plenty of other modern banking methods, such as those listed below, that are definitely available in your country of residences and like POLi will make your gambling experience easy and safe.
Online Casinos That Accept POLi
Lucky Nugget Casino
|NZ$200||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|$1000 + 100 FS||Casino Days||3000+|
Captain Cooks Casino
|$500||Captain Cooks Casino||647+|
|€200 + 100 FS||Karamba||380+|
Grand Mondial Casino
|€10||Grand Mondial Casino||647+|
Yukon Gold Casino
|$150 + 125 FS||Yukon Gold Casino||647+|
|€200 + 20 FS||JellyBean||1012+|
|WF €1000 + 170 FS||Viggoslots||2248+|
All Wins Casino
|€1500 + 25 FS||All Wins Casino||751+|
|40 FS||Casino Classic||647+|
|€500 + 50 FS||EgoCasino||2300+|
|$100 + 700 FS||Quatro Casino||647+|
|€200 + 20 FS||ArgoCasino||2000+|
|€200 + 20 FS||ZigZag777||1341+|
|$150 + 50 FS||William Hill||315+|
|€1000 + 125 FS||Haz Casino||6500+|
|€300 + 200 FS||PlayFrank||1203+|
|$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|$100 + 25 FS||PlayMillion||669+|
|€300 + 50 FS||Wixstars||399+|
|📌 Number of Casinos||38|
|📌 Max Bonus||$2500|
|📌 Deposit Alternatives||PayPal, Paysafe, Skrill|
|📌 Casino Games||4000+|
What is POLi?
POLi is a free internet payment system that allows residents of Australia and New Zealand transfer payments for online services from their banking account without registration. Thanks to its convenience, POLi is very popular among gamblers from these countries who either do not have debit or credit cards or do not want to use them for making online casino deposits. It is a modern payment method which is available across different platforms so that you can easily find POLi mobile casino and use your iPhone or Android device to make deposits in Aussie casino sites or online casinos in New Zealand.
How to Deposit Money to a Casino Account via POLi?
Making a deposit at POLi casino NZ is an easy process. At first, you should choose it as your payment option on the website of your desktop or mobile casino. After that, a pop-up window will appear in which you will have to specify the amount of your payment in NZD or AUD and the bank in Australia or New Zealand where you have an account. After that, you will be redirected to the page of your banking account to confirm your payment with POLi having already filled in all the necessary details about your deposit. Finally, the system will send a payment receipt to your email and to the email of your gambling venue.
As you can see, making deposits in the online casino using POli is as easy as a button click and is much more convenient than other internet banking systems which are used in New Zealand and Australia to make deposits in online gambling venues.
How to Withdraw Money if I deposited via POLi?
Although POLi is an excellent banking system for making deposits at internet gambling venues, it is much harder to withdraw money with it. Some of the online casinos that accept POLi do offer the money withdrawal option via this banking system, however additional registration is required in this case and you will be charged a small fee (0.9% of the transaction value plus $0.30).
Online casinos in New Zealand and Australia offer other money withdrawal options and you can, for example, check the list of Skrill casinos on our website to learn more about them.
What are the Advantages of using POLi?
There are several advantages of making deposits in online casino with POLi for New Zealand and Australia residents:
- Making a deposit with POLi is completely free;
- You do not have to use a credit card to make deposits in POLi casinos;
- Your private information will not be revealed since all the personal payment data is safely encrypted;
- When you are making your deposit via POLi it will be carried out instantly and will be confirmed by a payment receipt;
- Banking procedures are very easy and do not require a lot of time to be fulfilled;
- If you make POLi deposit casinos online will often offer you bonuses for making payments via this banking system.
What are the Disadvantages of using POLi?
There are however a couple of disadvantages connected with the use of POLi casinos online to transfer payments:
- It is available only for the residents of New Zealand and Australia;
- You have to possess a registered internet banking account in one of the associated banks;
- You will not be able to revoke the payment that you make via POLi.
Still, gamblers in Australia and New Zealand can choose among other banking options in those cases when using POLi to make a deposit is not the most convenient way to receive their payments. On our website you can find all the necessary information on how to withdraw money in, for example, PayPal casinos.
Best POLi Casinos in New Zealand
Finding a trustworthy POLi payment casino is actually pretty easy. Many NZ online casinos accept POLi and provide great service, various casino games and bonus offers at the same time. That's why Casino HEX has collected only the highest-rated choices for you to have excellent gaming experience. Here is the list of the best POLi casinos for New Zealand players:
- Gaming Club Casino: Up to NZ$350 Welcome Bonus
- Lucky Nugget Casino: Up to NZ$200 Sign Up Reward
- Mummys Gold Casino: Up to $500 Welcome Promotion
- River Belle Casino: Up to NZ$800 Sign Up Bonus
- Cabaret Club Casino: Up to NZ$600 Welcome Bonus
- Zodiac Casino: 80 Free Spins For $1 Deposit
- Raging Bull Casino: Up to $2500 Sign Up Reward
- Bronze Casino: Up to €1000 And 100 Free Spins Bonus
- PlayFrank Casino: Up to €300 and 200 Bonus Spins.
- Gratorama Casino: $7 No Deposit Promotion.
All of them are still using POLi, provide fast withdrawals and available for Kiwi gamblers. On our site, you can find a full list of online casinos that accept POLi payment above.
Being a subsidiary of the publically owned postal company Australia Post, POLi offers its services to the residents of Australia and New Zealand. The company has been established in 2006 and since then it has become a popular provider of internet banking services in the region.
Before starting to play in a POLi casino online gamblers should check whether they have an internet account in one of the banking institutions which are associated with this company since not all the banks in Australia and New Zealand work with POLi.
Nonetheless, over 33 million internet users in Australia and New Zealand use it as a banking system to make payments for online services and it is especially popular among local online gamblers who willingly use POLipay for casino deposits. The popularity of POLi is probably one of the reasons why the supporters of the total ban of online casinos in Australia and New Zealand tend to accuse it of facilitating online gambling in this region and dealing with dubious online gambling operators. In any case, we advise you to be careful and play only in reliable POLi online casinos whose list you can find on our website.
However, if a POLi online casino is not available to you in your country there is no reason to be discouraged. On our website, you can find all the necessary information about other online banking systems such as PaysafeCard option or Neteller deposit method.
Is it safe to Deposit Money via POLi?
Although claims were made by ASB Bank, which is one of the largest financial institutions in New Zealand, that POLi does not guarantee the privacy of its users, POLi’s employees keep on emphasizing that security is their top most priority and point out that since 2012 this banking system operates entirely in the browser and uses SSL and 2048-bit encryption making it impossible to store or cache any private information.
To learn what are the safety standards of other online payment systems we recommend you to check our list of iDebit casinos and learn more information about Skrill online casinos.
POLi Casinos FAQ ✔
- 🤑 Can I withdraw my winnings using POLi?
- Almost all POLi payment casinos will also allow you to withdraw your winnings using this method. Sites that offer POLi withdrawals are some of the fastest paying online casinos out there. Players should be aware that they will need to register an account and there is a small fee for withdrawals.
- 📝 Are there any commission fees?
- No. This is one of the best reasons to choose a POLi NZ casino. There is no cost to gamblers who pay using POLi. While some merchants do add a surcharge, we recommend avoiding any gambling platform that adds a fee for using this deposit method.
- 🌏 What countries allow players to do POLi gambling transactions?
- Online casinos with POLi are only available in New Zealand and Australia. A few banks that partner directly with POLi are ANZ, ASB, Bank of New Zealand, Bank of Melbourne, Kiwibank, Newcastle Permanent, TSB Bank, Westpac, and many more.
- 🔒 Is it safe and legal to deposit or withdraw money using POLi?
- Definitely. Transfers made to a POLi payment NZ casino are safe, reliable, and hassle-free. The internet banking system was designed specifically to offer a secure way to make purchases online. It is ISO/IEC certified to comply with global audit standards.
- ❎ What countries are restricted from making payments via POLi?
- This award-winning internet banking service is exclusive to users in New Zealand and Australia. While there has been talking about adding other territories, the company has not expanded yet.
- 🎁 Do POLi casino sites offer bonuses for newcomers?
- Yes. Lots of POLi online casino sites offer welcome bonuses and other promos. One of the best is 888 Casino’s $88 no deposit bonus that comes with a double your deposit up to $140 offer.
- 📞 Is it possible to play at POLi casinos on mobile or tablet?
- For those who like to gamble on the go, there are plenty of mobile casinos that accept POLi. Most casino platforms, whether browser optimized or app supported, offer the same payment and withdrawal methods no matter what device you are using. Plus, POLi can be used with e-wallets like Neteller. It is best to check before depositing any funds, but it should be no problem to pay with POLi on your phone or tablet.
- 💰 What is the minimum amount I can deposit via POLi?
- Minimum deposit amounts are determined by each online casino and vary between payment methods. Look in the banking section to find out what your favorite gaming site requires. If you can’t find the answer, reach out to the site’s customer support for current banking methods and fees. Looking for a list of reliable low deposit casinos for New Zealand players? Check out our favs at Casino HEX.
- What are the best New Zealand casino platforms that accept POLi payments?
- For Kiwi gamblers, we can especially recommend visiting Ruby Fortune, Spin Palace Casino, JackpotCity Casino, Royal Vegas, Karamba, Raging Bull and Spin Up casino sites. All of them are absolutely legal and safe, have various games to play and offer generous bonuses for new players.