POLi is a last-generation payment method that acts as a middle-man between your bank account and the chosen online casino or any merchant of your choice. When joining the best POLi casinos, be sure that making payments is fast, convenient, and secure.
The distinguishing feature of this internet banking method is that it’s available solely to New Zealand and Australian users. Luckily, there are tens of POLi payment casino sites, so you won’t experience a shortage of options!
In this guide, we are going to tell more about the POLi, its fees, and security measures. We will also discuss how to make a real money casino deposit and claim bonuses. Finally, you’ll get a list of NZ online casinos with POLi. Here are the main issues that we want to cover:
Best-rated Poli Payment Casinos in October 2022
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Dolly Casino||3500+|
|$20||Read Review||Zodiac Casino||647+|
|NZ$1500||Read Review||Betway Casino||140+|
|$1000||Read Review||Luxury Casino||647+|
|$20||Read Review||Nostalgia Casino||647+|
|$200 + 43 FS||Read Review||Casino Kingdom||647+|
|NZ$350||Read Review||Gaming Club||650+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|NZ$200||Read Review||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
- Table Of Contents
|📌 Number of Casinos||38|
|📌 Best POLi Casino||Jackpot City|
|📌 Casino Games||4000+|
|📌 Max Bonus||NZ$1600|
|📌 Min Deposit||NZ$1|
|📌 Deposit Alternatives||PayPal, Paysafe, Skrill|
How We Test POLi Casino Sites
To help you play at secure POLi Pay casinos, we attentively test and review every brand. Our team has a list of criteria to check, so they don’t miss a single detail. Here are some of the most important parameters we consider:
- Speed of transactions. Transactions at online casinos must be instant and convenient. Considering that POLi doesn’t allow withdrawals, the alternative banking options should also be fast. The pending period mustn’t exceed 24-48 hours.
- International licenses and eCOGRA certification. When seeing MGA and UKGC licenses, as well as the eCOGRA seal at a POLi NZ casino, you can be sure that it is fair, trustworthy, and approved by legal gambling agencies.
- Rewarding bonuses. Before registering at POLi casinos, make sure that a platform has a lucrative welcome bonus and the terms are easy to fulfill (no location restrictions, low wagering requirements, and so on). Regular casino promotions should also be different and generous.
- Diverse lobby. Games from multiple developers make POLi casino NZ sites interesting and give users a chance to play thousands of titles in one place. Make sure that the chosen online casinos have games from the leading studios. For example, NetEnt, Microgaming, and Pragmatic Play.
- Local currencies. It is very convenient to play at online casinos with a local currency because you know how much you spend and win, and avoid conversion fees. POLi, for example, accepts NZD and AUD.
If you want to find a reliable NZ online casino with POLi, evaluate the brand using the criteria above. Thus, you will always make the right decision.
Best POLi Payment Casinos in New Zealand
|NZ Casino||Welcome Bonus||Min Deposit|
|🏆 Gaming Club Casino||NZ$350||NZ$10|
|🏆 Lucky Nugget Casino||NZ$200 + 100 FS||NZ$10|
|🏆 River Belle Casino||NZ$800||NZ$10|
|🏆 Cabaret Club Casino||NZ$600||NZ$10|
|🏆 Luxury Casino||$1000||$10|
|🏆 Karamba Casino||NZ$200||NZ$10|
The list of NZ online casinos using POLi is rather impressive, so sometimes it is difficult to choose a good one. Fortunately, we have done the job for you and made a list of rewarding, modern, and reliable betting sites which accept POLi payments. They are:
- Captain Spins Casino is a POLi casino licensed by the UKGC and MGA, has over 2,000 games including pokies and table titles, and can boast a great design. Its welcome package equals a 100% match up to $1,200 and 260 free spins.
- Jonny Jackpot Casino is a great POLi mobile casino with a smooth native application. A promotion calendar, a broad selection of slots and live games, and White Hat Gaming expertise make this brand worth your attention. Plus, it works smoothly on all mobile devices.
- WildTornado is one of the most diverse online casinos that has an impressive lobby with more than 3,000 games. It also boasts a generous welcome bonus of up to $1,000 and 100 free spins. The website is friendly to beginners.
- Slotnite was launched in 2019, hosts over 1,200 casino games, and has a broad selection of payment methods. The welcome package of this POLi casino contains $250 and 100 free spins on Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and Twin Spin.
- Twin is a great online casino for bonus lovers because it has not only a welcome package but daily, weekly, and monthly promotions, tournaments, prize drops, and more. Twin has been online since 2017 and accepts POLi on all devices.
When choosing one of the top-rated POLi casinos above, you are guaranteed to have a great time and get the most qualified and professional service.
Australian Online Casinos That Accept Poli Pay
As we have already mentioned, POLi is primarily interesting for New Zealand and Australian online players. POLi is accepted by half a hundred casinos, so there is always a platform to taste. Let us introduce you only to a few Australian casinos with POLi that you should pay attention to:
- White Lion casino offers $3,500 and 50 Free Spins as a welcome bonus;
- Raging Bull with over 2,000 games from the best developers;
- Gaming Club casino which has been on the market since 1994;
- Casinonic with a $5,000 welcome bonus on the first ten deposits;
- Cherry Gold Casino with a Curacao license and a great mobile version.
POLi – Simple and Secure Payment Option For Kiwi Gamblers
POLi is an online payment method that simplifies the process of connecting your bank account with Internet merchants, gambling sites, or other platforms. To play at a POLi Pay casino, you need to have an account at one of the partner Australian or New Zealand banks. At the moment, there are over 50 online casinos in New Zealand that accept POLi.
The main advantages of this method include convenience, speed, and outstanding security. You also don’t need to insert your bank details at POLi casinos over and over again. Even though banks and officials raise concerns about sharing personal information with third-party companies, independent testers confirm that POLi and casinos that accept it can be trusted. It doesn’t capture passwords and usernames, checks banks certificates, and is reviewed by security agencies.
|General Company Information|
|📌 Company name||Poly Payments Pty Ltd.|
|📌 CEO||Simon Warner|
|📌 Headquarter||Melbourne, Australia|
|📌 Number of employees||34|
|📌 Currencies Accepted||NZD, AUD|
🔒 Is POLi safe for online casino payments?
POLi is owned by Australian Post and widely accepted by popular websites including Air New Zealand and casinos. But once in a while, you may find investigations on whether sharing personal information with mediators is a good idea. Fortunately, POLi uses top-notch encryption and undergoes regular checks to make sure that they meet the latest security standards.
To make a POLi online casino deposit, you need to choose this payment method in the list and then insert your bank’s login and password in a separate window. By indicating the necessary sum and confirming the transaction, you are ready to play at POLi casinos.
💰 Should players pay any additional fees?
POLi payment system doesn’t charge gamblers for using this method, so you always get the full amount on your casino account. As a rule, POLi deposit casinos don’t have any fees as well. But make sure that your bank doesn’t charge a commission. If that’s the case, the final sum of the transaction will be higher than the one you have indicated.
⌛ What is the average processing time?
One of the reasons why New Zealand players love POLi online casinos is the speed of transactions. Usually, it takes them less than one minute to deposit. The only exception is POLi online payments over $1,000. They might take a bit longer and require confirmation by uploading documents to your casino account.
How to Make Deposits at POLi Casinos
- Choose a reliable POLi online casino. Below, you will familiarize yourself with a list of criteria that every trustworthy platform should possess (international license, instant online transactions, rewarding bonuses, etc.). To save time, you can also pick one of the POLi casinos we have approved.
- Create a casino account and choose POLi in the list of payment methods. Make sure you provide updated and honest information that can be verified with copies of your documents. Upon registration, go to Cashier.
- Make a casino deposit with POLi. In a separate window provide your bank’s login and password, and insert the sum you are willing to bet. Make sure that it is not lower than the required minimum deposit at a chosen POLi casino.
- Money appears on your casino account. POLi is known for processing requests instantly, so you will need to wait only several seconds. Once you transfer funds, they land on the account and you can start playing.
- How to Make Deposits at POLi Casinos
If you have any questions about depositing funds, don’t hesitate to contact the casino’s customer support by email, live chat, or phone. A reliable POLi casino is always ready to help its users.
How To Withdraw Your Money Using POLi
When joining a POLi payment casino you should remember that it is not a withdrawal method to consider. POLi is a payment mediator which means that you don’t create any accounts on their website and can’t have a separate wallet for withdrawing the money. As a rule, NZ casinos offer players to cash out using direct bank transfers if their depositing method doesn’t allow withdrawals.
Best POLi Casino Bonuses
When choosing a popular POLi Pay casino, you will surely come across numerous bonuses. They make gambling more affordable and rewarding, and let you familiarize yourself with the lobby more efficiently. Here are the most popular bonuses you should try:
|Welcome Bonus Casino Days|
|Welcome Bonus Gaming Club|| |
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$200.
|Welcome Bonus Mummys Gold|| |
Credited upon the 1st deposit. Can be claimed for 7 days from the registration.
✅ Advantages of Using POLi For Online Gambling
When choosing a POLi deposit online casino, Kiwi players have access to a big number of advantages, including:
- Solid online reputation. POLi payment system has been operating since 2006, is owned by Australian Post, and cooperates with reliable companies including Air New Zealand, Kiwibank, Bank of New Zealand, and others.
- Absence of fees. When joining a POLi payment casino, you don’t have to pay a cent for a deposit or a withdrawal no matter if you're planning to make a gambling transaction from New Zealand or Australia.
- Secure payments. POLi uses the latest encryption technologies and doesn’t store your bank details to ensure the safety of every procedure. Online casinos have never been more reliable!
- Instant deposits. If you pay with POLi at online casinos, the transactions are processed in less than a minute, so you don’t have to wait to start playing your favourite casino games for real money.
- No extra actions. No need to create an online banking account. Just choose POLi in the list of payment methods and insert the requested information.
❌ Disadvantages of Online Casinos with POLi Pay
Before registering at a POLi payment NZ casino, make sure that you are aware of the drawbacks it has. The most important are:
- Doesn’t allow withdrawals. As you know, it is impossible to create a POLi wallet or account. Thus, there is no place to store the withdrawals. To cash out the winnings at online casinos, players need another payment method. This can be rather inconvenient.
- POLi casinos are available solely for Australian and New Zealand residents. Europeans, Americans, and anyone outside New Zealand and Australia can forget about online purchases and gambling via POLi.
- POLi is a third-party service that has access to your bank details. The opinions of users about whether to trust this company or not differ. However, it should be remembered that digital wallets act as a middle-man between the bank and the website, and they have access to your sensitive information.
List of Safe POLi Pay Alternatives
If a POLi payment NZ casino is not an option due to location restrictions, absence of withdrawals, or other issues, you can choose from its most common alternatives. They include:
- Pay By Phone
- Google Pay
- Eftpos Card
- Bank Transfer
- Apple Pay
POLi Casinos FAQ ✔
🤑 Can I withdraw my winnings using POLi?
- Almost all POLi payment casinos will also allow you to withdraw your winnings using this method. Sites that offer POLi withdrawals are some of the fastest paying online casinos out there. Players should be aware that they will need to register an account and there is a small fee for withdrawals.
📝 Are there any commission fees?
- No. This is one of the best reasons to choose a POLi casino. There is no cost to gamblers who pay using POLi. While some merchants do add a surcharge, we recommend avoiding any gambling platform that adds a fee for using this deposit method.
🌏 What countries allow players to do POLi gambling transactions?
- POLi online casinos are only available in New Zealand and Australia. A few banks that partner directly with POLi are ANZ, ASB, Bank of New Zealand, Bank of Melbourne, Kiwibank, Newcastle Permanent, TSB Bank, Westpac, and many more.
🔒 Is it safe and legal to deposit or withdraw money using POLi?
- Definitely. Transfers made to a POLi payment NZ casino are safe, reliable, and hassle-free. The internet banking system was designed specifically to offer a secure way to make purchases online. It is ISO/IEC certified to comply with global audit standards.
❎ What countries are restricted from making payments via POLi?
- This award-winning internet banking service is exclusive to users in New Zealand and Australia. While there has been talking about adding other territories, the company has not expanded yet.
🎁 Do POLi casino sites offer bonuses for newcomers?
- Yes. Lots of POLi online casino sites offer welcome bonuses and other promos. One of the best is 888 Casino’s $88 no deposit bonus that comes with a double your deposit up to $140 offer.
📞 Is it possible to play at mobile casinos that accept POLi?
- For those who like to gamble on the go, there are plenty of mobile casinos that accept POLi. Most casino platforms, whether browser optimized or app supported, offer the same payment and withdrawal methods no matter what device you are using. Plus, POLi can be used with e-wallets like Neteller. It is best to check before depositing any funds, but it should be no problem to pay with POLi on your phone or tablet.
💰 What is the minimum amount I can deposit via POLi?
- Minimum deposit amounts are determined by each online casino and vary between payment methods. Look in the banking section to find out what your favorite gaming site requires. If you can’t find the answer, reach out to the site’s customer support for current banking methods and fees. Looking for a list of reliable low deposit casinos for New Zealand players? Check out our favs at Casino HEX.
🏆 What are the best New Zealand casino platforms that accept POLi payments?
- For Kiwi gamblers, we can especially recommend visiting Ruby Fortune, Spin Palace Casino, JackpotCity Casino, Royal Vegas, Karamba, Raging Bull and Spin Up casino sites. All of them are absolutely legal and safe, have various games to play and offer generous bonuses for new players.