PaysafeCard is a prepaid payment method independent of bank accounts, digital wallets, and personal details. It is based on vouchers with a 16-digit code and can be purchased at thousands of retail and Internet stores. Not surprisingly online casinos that accept Paysafe vouchers are so popular with Kiwis.
In our guideline, we want to discuss everything you need to know about this payment option. For example, what distinguishes top online casinos from mediocre ones, the most popular Paysafe pokies, and transaction fees. You will also get a list of the best Paysafe online casino sites with rewarding welcome bonuses. CasinoHEX always stands on guard for your fun and convenient pastime!
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Paysafe in 2023
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+||
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+||
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+||
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+||
Casino Of The Month
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Neon54||4644+||
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+||
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Dolly Casino||3500+||
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Rolling Slots||2395+||
|$5000 + 100 FS||Read Review||7BitCasino||600+||
- Table of Contents
PaysafeCard – The Global Market Leader Among Digital Payments
Paysafecard is a popular deposit method that is based on a prepaid system. You purchase a voucher either at a physical point of safe or on the Internet, scratch the back of the card, copy the online digital code, and insert it into the casino’s Cashier section. With Paysafe, you don’t need a bank account or credit card and can make secure transactions without sharing personal details.
This company operates in 60 countries across the world including New Zealand and there are already hundreds of online casinos that accept Paysafecard. The distinguishing feature of Paysafecard is that you can’t spend more than intended because each voucher has a certain money value – from NZ$10 to NZ$200.
|General Company Information|
|Company name||Paysafe Holdings UK Limited|
|Number of employees||245|
|Payment alternatives||PayPal, Amazon Pay, Skrill|
Is Online Gambling with PaysafeCard Safe?
One of the main things players are interested in before joining Paysafe online casinos is whether this payment method is safe. And we want to assure you that it is one of the most reliable options for gambling because casino punters don’t have to share any banking details.
Gamblers can purchase the voucher online or offline and simply use the 16-digit code. No information about your bank account or address is required.
The money on the voucher is also safe because the digital code is unique and impossible to hack unless someone steals the card or copies the number on your computer. To avoid this problem, we recommend using the Paysafe pin right after purchasing the voucher.
What are The Average Fees and Payout Time?
Paysafecard is one of the cheapest online payment methods because it doesn’t charge any casino fees for transactions during the first 12 months of use. Afterwards, there is a small $5 maintenance fee and an extra inactivity charge if you haven’t used the card for a year. Online brands don’t apply any commissions on Paysafe transactions, so the full amount is credited to your casino account.
Paysafecard deposits are instant, so after inserting the digital code it will take only a few moments while the money to land on your casino balance.
Where To Buy Paysafecard Prepaid Vouchers?
Paysafe vouchers can be purchased both offline and online. In the first case, there are thousands of retail stores, so you might find one right around the corner. There is also a chance to buy Paysafecard on the Internet via PayPal, Visa, or another payment solution of your choice. But make sure that you buy the voucher on the official website because some mediators might charge an extra fee or even steal your card details.
Can I Play on the Go in Paysafe Online Casinos?
Most New Zealand online casinos are optimized for smartphones and tablets, so you can easily play for real money on the move and make deposits using Paysafecard. The best online casinos that accept Paysafe offer welcome bonuses and rewards to mobile gamblers, so you shouldn’t miss such a great opportunity. The only thing to remember is that you mustn’t show the voucher and digital code in public and avoid unfamiliar Internet networks that might threaten your security and safety.
Using MyPaysafecard App for Online Transactions
My Paysafecard is an application which allows making fast and secure transactions on hundreds of thousands of websites including mobile casinos and gaming platforms. Registration is free and takes only a few minutes of your time without sharing any sensitive data. At first, MyPaysafecard was available only in Oceania but now casino players from the European Union can also use the Paysafe payment method thanks to Cellum, a European mobile wallet provider.
The app adds an extra protection layer and allows controlling how much you spend. Plus, more and more online casinos allow withdrawals through MyPaysafecard.
What Are Minimum Deposit Amounts Common in Paysafe Casinos?
Paysafe vouchers have a wide range of denominations, so you can play at online casinos even with a low minimum deposit. $5, $10, and $20 are enough to get familiar with a Paysafe casino, play a few real money games, claim welcome bonuses, and see whether the platform suits you. Here are the most common types of deposits and casinos we recommend:
|$1||With $1, you can play hundreds of pokies because the minimum bet often starts with as little as $0.01. $1 Paysafecard casinos include KatsuBet, Nostalgia, SpinCasino, and Zodiac.|
|$5||A $5 Paysafe casino is ready to offer thousands of games and multiple rewarding offers. It is a great sum to gamble and avoid any risks or stress. $5 Paysafecard casinos: Amazon Slots, Captain Cooks, CasiGo, and Jonny Jackpot.|
|$10||The minimum Paysafecard denomination is $10, so $10 Paysafe casinos are extremely popular among punters. You can choose between thousands of online casinos! The best of them are Genesis, SlotNite, TonyBet, and CookieCasino.|
|$20||When making a $20 deposit, you get access to rewarding welcome packages with bonus money and free spins. At CasinoHEX, Kiwis will always find the best $20 Paysafe deposit bonuses. $20 Paysafecard casinos we recommend: Wild Casino, Red Dog, Bovada, and Café Casino.|
How To Make a Paysafecard Casino Deposit?
To make an online casino Paysafe deposit, you don’t need any experience because the process is simple, convenient, and straightforward:
- Purchase a Paysafecard voucher on the Internet or offline. You can also do it through the MyPaysafecard app even on the go.
- Choose a reliable Paysafecard casino at CasinoHEX and create an online account. Provide updated and honest information, so you won’t face any problems with verification in the future.
- Head to the Cashier section, select Paysafecard, and insert the 16-digit code. Make sure no one sees the card if you are in public.
- Wait a few moments, refresh the page, and check whether the money is in place. Enjoy the gameplay and don’t forget to claim the bonuses.
How To Withdraw Winnings from Paysafe Voucher Casinos
When joining a Paysafe online casino for real money keep in mind that this payment system is available only for depositing. To withdraw, you will need an alternative banking option like a debit card or an e-wallet.
However, some online casinos allow cashing out through MyPaysafecard. After creating a Paysafe account, you may receive money from online merchants and then withdraw the funds at ATMs. Paysafe withdrawals are limited to $400 per day.
Best Paysafe Casinos NZ (February 2023)
The number of Paysafe gambling sites grows day by day as more and more Kiwis discover the advantages of this deposit method. But if you are new to online casinos or lack time, it may be difficult to find a worthy brand. And that’s what we are here for. In the table below, you can find the best online casinos that support Paysafecard.
#1 – Captain Spins
The first Paysafe voucher online casino on our list is Captain Spins which has a great reputation and works under the UKGC and MGA licenses. It hosts over 2,000 casino games from around 80 software developers including Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and NetEnt. Captain Spins also rewards new customers with a 100% match up to NZ$1,200 and 260 free spins.
- Over 2,000 casino games
Supports New Zealand dollars
- Numerous promotions
- Great mobile version
- New on the market
#2 – Gate777
Gate777 is surely one of the best Paysafecard casino sites you will ever come across. It boasts a 96.89% payout percentage which means that most casino games in the lobby have a high RTP rate. And there are more than 1,200 of them on offer! Users can pay with New Zealand dollars and choose between numerous banking options.
- UKGC and MGA licensed
- 15 no deposit free spins
- Managed by White Hat Gaming Limited
- $5,000 weekly withdrawals
- A limited selection of progressive jackpots
#3 – Spin Palace
If you are interested in gambling sites that accept Paysafe, consider Spin Palace. Founded in 2001, it is known all over the world and has a positive reputation. Thanks to the MGA license and eCOGRA approval, Spin Palace provides a safe and secure environment. When creating an account, you can receive a NZ$1,000 match offer.
- eCOGRA seal of approval
- Local website version
- $1 deposit bonus
- A generous loyalty scheme
- Limited lobby
#4 – Zodiac Casino
Zodiac is an online casino with a Paysafe deposit that you shouldn’t pass by. It was also founded in 2001 and since then has been one of the most recognizable gambling sites. Zodiac casino is licensed by MGA, UKGC, and Kahnawake, so the outcomes are always fair and the information is kept private.
- Member of the Casino Rewards group
- An x30 wagering requirement
- Deposit $1 and get 80 Mega Moolah spins
- Runs great on iOS and Android devices
- Doesn’t support the New Zealand currency
- Old-style website
#5 – Royal Vegas Casino
Another Paysafecard online casino we want to mention is Royal Vegas. It is managed by the Fortune Lounge Group which has extensive experience in the gambling industry. Royal Vegas has a 97.12% payout percentage and its casino games are supplied by Microgaming and Evolution.
- Approved by eCOGRA
- Only $10 minimum deposit
- Wide selection of live casino games
- A $10,000 daily withdrawal limit
- An x70 wagering requirement
#6 – Jackpot City Casino
Jackpot City is an online casino that accepts Paysafe and a bunch of other reliable deposit methods. There is a rewarding welcome offer, several ongoing bonuses, and a loyalty scheme with multiple levels. Kiwis can play online slots, table games, and live dealer games from Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution.
- Founded in 1998
- Awarded the Best of Online Gaming
- Several ongoing promotions
- A native mobile application
- Only 500 casino games
New Paysafe Casinos for Kiwis
The above NZ casinos that accept Paysafe are a great option for players who seek entertaining and rewarding platforms. But often punters want to try new casino sites in New Zealand and benefit from exclusive bonuses and games. If you are one of them, the following list of new online casinos will come in handy:
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+||
Jackpot Molly Casino
|$2450 + 321 FS||Read Review||Jackpot Molly Casino||1291+||
|$300 + 100 FS||Read Review||Spinz||1153+||
|$1500 + 180 FS||Read Review||Galaxyno||2286+||
How CasinoHEX Evaluates Paysafe Casino Sites
The best online casinos for real money should definitely accept Paysafecard. But it is not the only criterion to consider when picking a gambling site. At CasinoHEX, we have developed a comprehensive approach that allows selecting great platforms. For example, rewarding Paysafe casino bonuses, international licenses, and mobile optimization.
✅ International licenses
When reviewing Paysafe deposit casinos, our team makes sure that they have licenses from international organizations like the Malta Gaming Authority or the UK Gambling Commission. Their main goals are to regulate the online casino industry, protect players, and ensure that gambling is safe and fair. Less popular and trustworthy licenses are issued by Curacao and Kahnawake.
✅ Rewarding bonuses
The next thing to check at Paysafe online casinos is the availability of lucrative promotions. The best gambling sites should have a welcome bonus, ongoing promotions, cashback, and a VIP program. It is important to have clear and transparent Terms and Conditions that explain casino rules and requirements.
✅ Mobile optimization
The HEX team checks whether casino sites that accept Paysafe are optimized for smartphones and tablets. They should run flawlessly on iOS, Android, and Windows devices not depending on the model and screen size. All casino games must run on HTML5 technology which ensures smoothness and adaptability of titles.
✅ Fast deposits and withdrawals
When making an online casino deposit with Paysafe, it is important to receive the money instantly. Unfortunately, this banking method can be used only for depositing money, so we also check whether other methods are fast enough. If choosing the fastest payout online casino NZ gamblers can receive the money in a matter of hours.
✅ Responsive customer support
We believe that a qualified online casino should provide professional and timely assistance. They must be available by email, live chat, phone, and social media 24/7 and answer any type of question from making an online casino Paysafe deposit to claiming bonuses.
Top Paysafe Online Pokies
Playing online pokies with a Paysafe voucher is one of the best ways to kill time and experience the adrenaline rush no matter where you are. Choose one of the brands discussed above and then check out their lobbies to find out what titles there are. And don’t forget that you can also test hundreds of slots at CasinoHEX for free to make up your mind.
Here are the best Paysafe games that have millions of fans worldwide and proved to be rather rewarding:
|Mega Moolah||It is the most popular and lucrative progressive slot where you can win millions of dollars in a matter of spins. Mega Moolah is licensed by UKGC and MGA and verified by eCOGRA.|
|Starburst||This colourful and diverse NetEnt pokie rewards users with up to 50,000 coins. Starburst has 5 reels, scatters, wilds, and free spins that can be retriggered. The main theme is wealth and gems.|
|Wheres the Gold||Updated in 2020, Wheres the Gold slot has a modern design and navigation. A minimum bet is $0.01 which is very favourable for casino newbies. This online slot is also available in a demo mode.|
|Cleopatra||Cleopatra slot from IGT has a solid 95.7% RTP rate and an impressive x10,000 prize pool. All free spin wins are multiplied by 3 and can be retriggered.|
|Book of Dead||By right, Book of Dead is considered one of the most popular adventure machines on the market. Developed by Play’n GO, it has a unique free spins feature, expanding wilds, and outstanding graphics.|
Paysafe Casino Bonuses
It is not rare to see an online casino that has a restricted number of payment methods eligible for the welcome offer. We are talking about Skrill, Neteller, and a few others. But a big advantage of Paysafecard is that there are almost no limitations and you can benefit from hundreds of Paysafe bonuses. When choosing this prepaid voucher, New Zealanders can participate in ongoing promotions, tournaments, and loyalty programs which make their gambling experience even more fun and rewarding.
But you should still be very attentive and read the casino’s terms and conditions in advance. In the list below, every Paysafecard casino bonus is rewarding and worthy of your attention:
|Welcome Bonus SlotNite||
1st deposit bonus
|Code: WILD100 WildTornado|
|Welcome Bonus Playamo||
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$125 + 100 free spins. Bonus code - FIRSTDEP.
|Welcome Bonus CasiGo|
|Welcome Bonus Jackpot City||
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$400.
Advantages Of Playing at Paysafe Casino NZ
As casinos with Paysafe are growing in popularity, more and more punters wonder whether it is their cup of tea. Below, we have made a list of the main advantages that the best Paysafe casinos can boast:
- Minimum deposits. While many payment methods have rather high minimum transaction requirements (for example, $50 or even $100), with Paysafecard you can deposit as little as $10.
- No personal data sharing. Paysafe vouchers are anonymous because don’t require any personal details. With this banking option, there is no need to worry about data losses.
- Great for proper budgeting. Like any prepaid card, Paysafecard goes with a maximum voucher value, so you always know how much you spend at online casinos.
- Vouchers can be bought at thousands of online and offline stores, so it is fast and easy to top your Paysafecard casino account. No need to go to a bank or complete lengthy registration procedures online.
- Diverse Paysafecard casino bonuses. When you make a deposit with this method, you are offered multiple rewarding promotions and can play Paysafe pokies, table games, and live games almost for free.
Disadvantages Of Choosing Paysafe Online Gambling
But not everything is so rosy because advantages are impossible without downfalls. Here are some of the reasons why casinos that take Paysafe might not suit your needs:
- Impossible to withdraw. Like any prepaid voucher, Paysafecard doesn’t allow cashing out casino winnings. When choosing a Paysafecard casino, make sure that it offers an alternative withdrawal method. However, some casinos allow cashing out to the MyPaysafecard account.
- The maximum voucher value is NZ$200. If you want to make an online casino Paysafe deposit exceeding this sum, you will have to purchase several vouchers.
Best Paysafe Casino Alternatives for Kiwi Punters
The best Paysafe casino platforms offer their users a bunch of advantages which make gambling convenient, rewarding, and trouble-free. However, many casino visitors still don’t like prepaid cards or lack Paysafe points of sale nearby. If you are one of them, here are the best alternatives for secure and fast transactions:
Our Verdict: Reasons to Choose Paysafe Online Casinos NZ
Day after day, New Zealand players pick Paysafecard as a payment system of their choice. Its main benefits include:
- Instant deposits;
- Charge-free payments;
- Complete anonymity;
- Convenience of use.
Top Paysafe casinos also have engaging bonuses, clear Terms and Conditions, and thousands of games in the lobby. But if you are not comfortable with Paysafecard, pick a PayPal casino site or another alternative that we have mentioned above. Remember, gambling should always be convenient and tailored to your own needs and requirements.
Is it safe to play in Paysafecard online casinos?
- While Paysafecard is very reliable and secure, it is still important to choose trusted brands. Online casinos accepting Paysafe should be licensed by international authorities, host games from time-tested studios, and have clear terms and conditions. It’s also a big plus to have rewarding casino bonuses, mobile applications, and responsive customer support that answers 24/7. At CasinoHEX, each brand review includes detailed information on these issues.
Are there any commission fees for New Zealanders?
- Paysafecard is free to use because both the company and online casinos don’t charge any commission fees. However, after 12 months unused cards start including a $5 fee. Although it is not much, we recommend using the voucher right after purchasing it to avoid extra charges or code losses.
What online casino accepts PaysafeCard deposits?
- The number of casinos that support this payment method continues to grow. Paysafe operates in 50 countries including New Zealand, so you are free to play with this secure and fast method in hundreds of online casinos. The most popular and trustworthy at the moment are Captain Spins, Gate777, Spin Palace, Zodiac Casino, Royal Vegas, and Jackpot City. You can find out more about these brands in the review above.
Is it possible to withdraw your winnings with Paysafe?
- When joining an NZ Paysafe casino, online gamblers should remember that they will need another bank account to withdraw money. It is simply impossible to cash out a one-time voucher. However, the Paysafe company is evolving and now offers an opportunity to open a MyPaysafecard account. With its help, Kiwis can withdraw the winnings and then cash them in ATMs.
Where to play Paysafe online pokies for money?
- There are thousands of Paysafe slots on the market, each of which has a unique plot and features. You can gamble at one of the trusted online casinos we have mentioned in this guide or choose another platform at CasinoHEX. We carefully review online platforms to let you gamble safely and conveniently.