Want to discover the engaging world of online gambling but not ready to spend much? Then 1 dollar minimum deposit casinos like Royal Vegas are exactly what you need. They allow New Zealand punters to claim bonuses and play top-notch games without ripping off your budget.
In this guide, we want to tell New Zealanders about Royal Vegas Casino and the unique welcome bonus it has to offer. With a Royal Vegas Casino $1 deposit bonus, everyone is guaranteed a great pastime!
|1||Free Spins Royal Vegas||
Min deposit = NZ$1.
Royal Vegas $1 Deposit Bonus Terms
There is a Royal Vegas Casino $1 deposit bonus for all new players. When funding your account with just $1, you get 30 free spins and 100 free spins for $5. All new players have 7 days to claim the welcome offer, so don’t hesitate and get the $1 bonus at the Royal Vegas casino straight away. This sign-up bonus is available only once per player, email address, or computer and is not transferable. The minimum bet, while the $1 bonus is active, is $8 per round and 5c per line.
Players should also fulfil the wagering requirement before being able to withdraw the bonus winnings. At Royal Vegas, the playthrough for free spins is rather high – x200 but it is a common issue for low-deposit bonuses. Wagerings count towards most games in the lobby except Sic Bo, Baccarat, Craps, Casino War, and Red Dog. The contribution percentage is as follows:
- 100% on most slots;
- 50% on NetEnt slots;
- 8% all table pokers, roulettes, and blackjacks;
- 2% on classic blackjacks and Jacks or Better.
Royal Vegas Casino Overview
Royal Vegas is an online casino with a rich history. Founded by the Fortune Lounge Group in 2000, it is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and uses 128-bit encryption to protect your sensitive information. Plus, Royal Vegas has an eCOGRA seal of approval which is given only to the best online casinos that meet the highest industry standards.
Royal Vegas Casino has more than 600 games from such popular developers as Evolution Gaming and Microgaming. You have surely heard of Avalon, Cash of Kingdoms, Vegas Strip Blackjack, Dream Catcher, and High-limit Baccarat. A great advantage is that most of these games can be played on mobile, so there is no need to choose between a Friday party and a blackjack tournament.
Bonus lovers will be happy to find out that Royal Vegas offers an array of rewarding promotions. 30 free spins for $1, 100 free spins for $5, a 100% match up to $1,200, a VIP program with 5 loyalty levels, and various ongoing promotions not depending on your preferences, skill set, and budget. Head to the Promotions page in your personal account so as not to miss any engaging offers.
Royal Vegas Casino FAQ
How can I get a $1 deposit bonus at Royal Vegas?
- To receive this generous promotion, players need to complete several simple steps. First of all, create a Royal Vegas account by providing your personal information. Then, confirm it by SMS or email. Finally, go to the Banking section to make a $1 deposit and insert a unique bonus code. Free spins are rewarded automatically if all conditions are met.
Can New Zealanders deposit $1 and get a bonus in Royal Vegas?
- Sure! This offer is available to all Kiwis who love online gambling and want to find the most affordable promotions. There are only several requirements – being at least 18 years of age, creating an account, and making a deposit. Royal Vegas doesn’t support NZD but deposits are converted at a standard bank rate.
Is there a wagering requirement involved?
- Yes, to cash out the free spins winnings, players should wager them at least 200 times. Above, you can find out how each of the games contributes toward the playthrough.
What other low deposit casino sites offer free spins to new players?
- There is a large number of online casinos that reward players with free spins in exchange for a small initial deposit. For example, 150 FS at Bizzo Casino, 105 FS at Lucky Nugget Casino, and 150 FS at Gaming Club Casino. Each offer comes with rather strict terms and conditions, so don’t forget to read them attentively before creating an account and wagering any money.