- LevelUp Casino launched in 2020
- 6437+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany accepted
Play in LevelUp Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
Welcome BonusNZ$2000 + 200 FS Sign Up Now
- Table Of Contents
LevelUp casino is a gambling site with more than 3,000 games, tens of promotions, and a great navigation. It was launched by Dama N.V. in 2020 and already has fans in many countries of the world including New Zealand. That is why it’s not surprising why LevelUp is translated into many languages: Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand English, German, French, Italian, and Portuguese.
The platform is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Control Board and can offer users full protection and anonymity. When surfing the website, you come across clear terms and beneficial offers, so will hardly want to search for another gambling site. In our LevelUp casino review, we’ll give you valuable insights about this platform and the reasons to choose it.
LevelUp Casino Pros & Cons
- A generous welcome package in NZ dollars
- More than 3,000 casino games from over 45 developers
- Native Android app
- Fast processing time
- Various live dealer titles
- Uninformative FAQ section
- Absence of eCOGRA seal
General Information About LevelUp Casino
|📌 Company Owner||Dama N.V.|
|📌 Welcome Bonus||Up to $400 and 300 free spins|
|📌 Bonus Code||LVL1, LVL2, LVL3, and LVL4|
|📌 Number of Games||3,000+|
|📌 Min Deposit||$20|
|📌 Max Withdrawal||$3,000 per day|
|📌 Mobile Version||Browser mode and Android app|
LevelUp Casino Bonuses
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Use Bonus|
|1||Welcome Bonus LevelUp|
LevelUp casino is a great example of how generous a gambling site should be. It offers players a big number of promotions: from a 4-level welcome bonus and a loyalty program to four ongoing offers. Below, we are going to discuss each of them.
Welcome Offer for Newcomers
Let us start our review of the available promotions with the welcome bonus. It is divided into four deposits and promises new players up to $400 and 200 free spins:
- 1st deposit: 100% up to $100 and 100 FS, bonus code: LVL1;
- 2nd deposit: 50% up to $100 and 50 FS, code: LVL2;
- 3rd deposit: 50% up to $100, code: LVL3;
- 4th deposit: 100% up to $100 and 50 FS, code: LVL4.
Before deciding whether to claim the offer, get familiar with its terms. First of all, it is available only for first depositors and you should bet at least $20. The wagering requirement equals x40 and the bonus is available for 14 days. Free spins are credited every day in five equal parts and should be used within 24 hours.
Loyalty Program for Regular Players
The VIP program at LevelUp casino is extremely straightforward and convenient, so you won’t experience any confusion or misunderstandings. Simply make deposits and be an active participant of the community to collect points and climb the loyalty ladder with three levels: Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
Here are only some of the rewards that they offer: account manager, weekly cashback, match bonus, faster payouts, birthday presents, private tournaments, and personalized gifts.
Choice of Ongoing Promotions
At the time of writing, there are four regular promotions that can reward you with extra bonuses and spins almost every day of the week:
- Breezy Boost. 70% up to $200 and 40 free spins on Fridays and Sundays when depositing at least $40 with a BOOST code.
- Weekend Level. 50% up to $200 and 40 free spins during the weekend when wagering $40 and more.
- VIP Weekday. Deposit $90 from Monday to Thursday, use the VIPWEEKEND code and double your bankroll up to $500.
- Top Weekend. Get a 50% match up to $1,000 and 50 free spins during the weekend when wagering at least $90.
LevelUp Casino Games
LevelUp casino lobby is very convenient and well-structured, so it is easy to find the necessary game or two. Over 3,000 casino games in the catalog are divided into the following sections: all, trending, slots, new, bonus buys, BTC, tables, live, and jackpot. There is a search bar, filter by the developer, and a line with the latest winners – nickname, game, and the sum won. You can play most of the games in a demo mode without the need to spend real money.
Online Pokies Collection
There are thousands of LevelUp slots in the lobby which will keep you engaged for hours and even days. All of them run on great software, have an exclusive design, and numerous extra features like bonus levels and multipliers. Not depending on whether you like adventures, horror movies, or comic books – there are themed pokies waiting for you. For example, Elvis Frog in Vegas, Burning Classics, Bank Robbers, Avalon, Aztec Magic, Dragon Chase, Fruit Zen, Golden Genie, Telly Reels, 108 Heroes, 20 Star Party, Admiral Nelson, and Arcane Gems.
Choice of Table Games
The selection of table games at LevelUp casino is quite good although there is still enough room for expansion. Let us enumerate the most frequently played titles:
- Blackjack: Red Queen, Classic, and Bonus Blackjack;
- Poker: All American, Jacks or Better, and Casino Hold’em;
- Roulette: European, Cinco De Mayo, and French Roulette.
If you want to try something new, pay attention to Caribbean Stud, Casino War, Keno, Sharp Shooter, Red Dog, Pai Gow, Pontoon, and Craps.
Variety of Live Casino Games
LevelUp is definitely one of the best live blackjack casinos and can also offer a bunch of options for those who prefer other table games. Here, you can experience a full immersion into the game, get acquainted with other players and professional dealers, and take your skills to a completely new level. The most popular online games in the live casino category are External Roulette, Blackjack, Super Sic Bo, Baccarat, Sweet Candy, Bet on Numbers, 2 Hand, 24/7, Fan Tan, and Andar Bahar.
Represented Software Providers
LevelUp teams up with more than 45 studios which means that you will never experience a shortage of options and have access to the best games on the market, both time-tested and brand-new ones. At LevelUp, you can play NetEnt slots, Betsoft table games, as well as titles from such reputable providers as Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Thunderkick, Quickspin, and others.
LevelUp Mobile Casino
When you visit LevelUp casino on mobile for the first time, you will hardly want to go back to a desktop version. The browser mode is extremely convenient and modern and has thousands of games on display. The interface is similar to the desktop online casino, so you will find it very easy to play. If you don’t have an account yet, registering on mobile is super easy as well. Plus, major depositing and withdrawal methods are available in HTML5, so all transactions can be made without the need to use a computer or laptop.
LevelUp Mobile App
If you prefer native applications, LevelUp is the right choice. They have launched an app for Android with over 2,600 slots, card games, and live dealer tables. Download it for free at Play Market or scan the QR code on the official website and log in via Facebook, Line, or Google. You can also register through your email. Hopefully, the iOS app is already in development and soon iPhone and iPad owners will get a chance to test it. the app also allows you pay by phone bill which most players find very convenient.
Payment Methods and Currencies
LevelUp casino offers a huge number of payment methods, so users can choose the most convenient and fast option. The list includes Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, Instadebit, Mifinity, ecoPayz, and Mobile Commerce. It is also one of the best online casinos that accept Neosurf, so you can enjoy instant and free deposits at any time. In addition, LevelUp supports crypto: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether.
The withdrawal times depend on the chosen method. For example, up to 24 hours for e-wallets and crypto, 1-3 days for card payments and bank transfers. Accepted currencies are EUR, USD, NZD, AUD, CAD, NOK, PLN, JPY, BRL, and RUB. You can withdraw a maximum of $3,000 per day, $7,500 per week, or $15,000 per month.
|Payment Method||Payout Time||Min Deposit||Max Withdrawal|
|Credit card||1-3 banking days||$10||$3,000|
|Crypto||Instant||0,0002 BTC||Not limited|
Safety & Security
LevelUp casino site is a good example of a brand that takes care of users’ security. First of all, it is owned and operated by Dama N.V. which is registered under the laws of Curacao. This company successfully runs many other online casinos. Even though we didn’t find any information about an eCOGRA approval, all the games run on a random number generator and have rather high payout rates. Personal information and transactions are encrypted by SSL protocols and clear T&C make sure that players know what to expect.
Responsible Gambling Policy
Nowadays, it’s almost impossible to find an online casino that doesn’t support conscious gambling. That is why you can easily find a corresponding page at the bottom of LevelUp’s home page. It includes important information about the ways to detect and treat compulsive gambling and has links to help centers and websites that protect minors.
In addition, it introduces players to the measures to make your gambling at LevelUp casino safe. For example, setting deposit and loss limits, wager limitations, cooling-off period, and self-exclusion.
Customer Support Team
LevelUp casino has a professional team of managers who are always online. They work round-the-clock and speak several languages which is extremely convenient if English is not your native tongue. You can search for the most common questions on the FAQ page, send a message via live chat, or contact them by email. Unfortunately, there are no links to social media accounts.
|Live Chat||Live Chat icon|
Overall Experience of Playing
There are many reasons why you should consider playing at the LevelUp casino website. First of all, it is secure and reliable and knows how to make your stay convenient. Secondly, it is translated into New Zealand English and accepts NZD, so you won’t be confused. Finally, there are over 3,000 games in the lobby which are well-structured and beautiful. By the way, 2,600 of them are available on mobile.
Once this online casino adds the eCOGRA seal of approval and makes the FAQ section broader, it will be one of the best platforms to try. What do you think about LevelUp after reading our review?
LevelUp Casino FAQ ✔
Is LevelUp suitable for Kiwis?
- Yes, it is a great option for New Zealand players because the website is translated into NZ English and supports our local currency. In addition, there are no bonus restrictions for Kiwis, so you can benefit from them to the fullest.
Do they have a no deposit bonus?
- Unfortunately, LevelUp is not an online casino that offers a no deposit bonus. But it surely has a big number of promotions to consider: a welcome bonus divided into the first four deposits, a loyalty program, and four ongoing offers.
Can I pay with crypto at LevelUp?
- Yes, this brand supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Tether, so you can expect fast, secure, and anonymous transactions. Plus, crypto players get special offers and unique bonuses from time to time.
Can I trust LevelUp with my money?
- It is a reliable brand owned by a time-tested company. It is licensed by Curacao, has all the necessary policies, and cooperates solely with reputable software developers and payment companies. You can be calm when playing at LevelUp.
Do they reward regular players?
- Surely! As we have mentioned above, there is a loyalty program that consists of three levels: Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. Each of which has its own set of unique perks and requirements. Read more about them in our review above.
Is there a sportsbook section?
- No, LevelUp casino doesn’t have a sportsbook, so betting on football, rugby, or another activity is impossible. But there are over 3,000 online games in the lobby and you will always find a title to play.