Mobile Phone Bill is by right considered one of the most popular depositing methods among New Zealand players and it’s not surprising. As society has gone mobile, online gambling sites decided not to lag behind and offer players to deposit money simply by using their smartphones.
The best pay by phone online casinos can ensure the safety and convenience of such transactions, which makes this method one of the best at the moment. If you’re interested in getting a detailed review of gambling sites that accept this banking option, then check this article and discover:
- how to make a deposit to online casino using mobile phone bill;
- which mobile operator is the best choice for gambling – Spark, Vodafone or 2degrees;
- what advantages and disadvantages of using this payment option;
- which are the best casinos for NZ players that offer mobile payments.
|Pay By Phone Bill Casinos in Detail|
|🥇 Best Pay By Phone Casino NZ|
|🥇 Top Mobile Bill Casino App|
|🤑 Number of Pay By Phone Casinos||9|
|🎁 Max Sign Up Bonus||$1200 + 100 Free Spins|
|💰 Min Deposit||NZ$10|
|💳 Max Withdrawal||NZ$100000|
|🎰 Casino Games||10000+|
|✅ Deposit Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Pay By Phone Bill
||200% up to $5000||Play Now Read Review||Aztec Wins||1000+||
||$150 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||BETITON||2128+||
||20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Amazon Slots||1000+||
Popular in New Zealand
|Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
|5||Read Review||Gaming Club||972+||
|6||Read Review||Lucky Nugget Casino||970+||
|7||Read Review||Mummys Gold||969+||
|8||Read Review||River Belle||650+||
|9||Read Review||Cabaret Club||650+||
- Table of Contents
How to choose a reliable Pay By Phone Bill Casino?
There are hundreds of pay by phone bill casinos NZ players can choose from, so sometimes this process becomes a real torture. But not for our readers, who know what qualities best pay by phone bill casino should possess. Just read the list below and pick a reliable and trustworthy provider with the following features.
✅ Availability of licenses
Licenses issued by such agencies like the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority mean that the online gambling site can provide fair play is open for audits and has nothing to hide. Top pay by phone bill casinos hold at least several licenses of the most reputable agencies and are recognized by the majority of international gambling organizations.
✅ Mobile Optimization
When familiarizing with online casinos that use a pay by phone bill pay attention whether they have a mobile version. More and more gamblers prefer playing on the go, and having access to all of the favorite games right at the fingertips indicates that the gambling platform keeps up with the times.
✅ Generous Casino Bonuses
New Zealand casinos are doing their best to offer the most remarkable and rich rewards. You can choose NZ casinos with no deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback, VIP levels, and regular promotions. There are even operators, which hold tournaments with real prizes like cash, vouchers, gift boxes, trips or cars.
✅ Variety of Payment Methods
Being able to deposit and withdraw money not only via phone gives players much freedom and saves their wallets. That’s why the most reliable phone casino sites support debit and credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and even cryptocurrency.
✅ Broad Game Catalog
The wider the game selection is, the more chances are that a player will linger at a casino. That is why top pay by phone casino sites have hundreds or even thousands of titles in their game catalogs including slots, table games, video poker, live dealer, scratch cards, and progressives with millions of dollars jackpots.
Follow our simple check-list above and it will be rather easy to find the most reliable pay by phone operator that will simply leave you speechless.
Best Pay by Phone Bill Casinos
If you want to use Pay by Phone to play casino games online, be ready to face one big challenge – a decent number of phone bill online casinos with lots of free spins, million-dollar casino winnings, and secure phone payments. Luckily, you don’t need to make the choice on your own because below we discuss the best online casinos that don’t charge fees and never require a bank account to get started. Using your mobile phone for gambling has never been simpler!
|NZ Casino||Welcome Bonus||Casino Games||Payout Rate||License||Visit Brand|
|Mummys Gold Casino||NZ$500||650+||96.33%||MGA/B2C/145/2007|
|Cabaret Club Casino||NZ$600||650+||96.87%||MGA/B2C/145/2007|
|Gaming Club Casino||NZ$350||650+||96.16%||MGA/B2C/145/2007|
|Amazon Slots Casino||20 No Deposit Free Spins||1000+||93.55%||UKGC Licence 39175|
|Jonny Jackpot Casino||NZ$1000 + 100 Free Spins||1400+||96.5%||MGA/B2C/370/2017|
|Aztec Wins Casino||NZ$5000||1000+||96%||UKGC Licence 39175|
|Lucky Nugget Casino||NZ$200||650+||96.45%||MGA/B2C/145/2007|
|River Belle Casino||NZ$800||650+||95.73%||MGA/B2C/145/2007|
Mummy’s Gold Casino
|1||Read Review||Mummys Gold||969+||
Mummy’s Gold stands out among other mobile phone deposit casinos. Here, you can deposit funds with a mobile phone number, get up to $500 upon registration, and enjoy free spins from regular prize drops. This phone credit casino has over 650 slots and card games although wagering requirements could be lower. You can make a mobile casino deposit with NZD.
- eCOGRA seal
- Belongs to the Microgaming progressive network
- Safe and convenient phone deposits
- Absence of live dealer games
Cabaret Club Casino
|1||Read Review||Cabaret Club||650+||
If you prefer easy deposits with secure mobile payment options, pay attention to Cabaret Club. This mobile phone bill casino has a decent deposit bonus both for beginners and high rollers and a user-friendly interface. Like many mobile casino sites, Cabaret is internationally licensed. You can play hundreds of mobile casino games via phone bill or for free, open a casino account in a matter of seconds, and be sure that your financial information will be safe.
- MGA licensed
- A minimum $10 phone bill payment
- Loyalty perks for each online casino deposit by phone
- No free spins upon registration
Gaming Club Casino
|1||Read Review||Gaming Club||972+||
From the moment of opening an online casino account to getting a deposit bonus or playing live dealer games, Gaming Club offers the best gambling experience. It is a safe and secure mobile billing casino with a $350 bonus on the first deposit, fast withdrawals, and friendly customer support. Gaming Club belongs to pay by phone casinos, so you can use your mobile phone credit to play your favourite casino games.
- Instant deposit with phone bill
- Launched in 1994
- eCOGRA approved
- X70 wagering requirement
- No free spins
Amazon Slots Casino
||20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Amazon Slots||1000+||
Looking for online casino sites with quick and easy deposits? Pay attention to Amazon Slots, a mobile deposit casino with lots of virtues. It has more than 1,000 mobile casino games including online pokies, table games, and live casino titles. Your gambling budget is easily regulated with a monthly bill and there is no need to share any bank details with an online casino.
- 20 no deposit free spins
- Over 1,000 real money games
- Lots of promotions for depositing money
- Doesn’t support NZD
Jonny Jackpot Casino
Popular in New Zealand
|Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
New Zealand gamblers often name Jonny Jackpot the best online casino on the market. It has a variety of payment options including pay via phone, free spins upon registration, and over 1,000 online pokies from the best developers. Jonny Jackpot belongs to pay by phone casinos with an affordable desired deposit amount, lots of options for high rollers, and an opportunity to play with mobile phones. Not many casinos in New Zealand can boast such diversity.
- 100 free spins for just $5
- MGA and UKGC licenses
- Instant online payment with a monthly phone bil
- Not many live casino games
Aztec Wins Casino
||200% up to $5000||Play Now Read Review||Aztec Wins||1000+||
Aztec Wins is another pay by mobile casino we can recommend. Apart from phone bill payments, it can boast the absence of a minimum withdrawal limit, the latest SSL encryption technology, and smooth operation on all mobile devices. As well as other pay by phone casinos, Aztec Wins offers Kiwi players fast online casino deposits and full transparency. There are hundreds of mobile slots and table games and several ongoing promotions.
- What we liked
- Up to $5,000 on the first mobile casino deposit
- Tens of game developers
- Great design
- What we din't like
- Could be more deposit methods
How to make a Pay By Phone Bill Casino Deposit?
We have prepared a simple but yet detailed instruction for those who decided to make a pay by phone casino deposit for the first time. Don’t worry – the process takes only a few minutes and the funds land on a casino account immediately. Here’s what you should do to start online gambling with pay by phone bill:
- Choose a provider among the best Kiwi casinos that accept sms payments. You’ll definitely find one further in our review. After conducting thorough research, we’ve made a rate of the most reputable and trustworthy gambling sites in New Zealand, which accept phone bills. These are providers, which can offer generous bonuses, multiple titles, and a variety of banking options. Just get familiar with the list of online casinos below and pick the one which meets your preferences and style.
- Sign up and go to the ‘Banking/Cashier’ section. Once the casino is chosen, complete the registration process. It won’t take more than a few minutes of your time.
- Choose the ‘Pay By Phone’ option and deposit the necessary amount. This section should be located in the main menu (if not, try using the search bar). Majority of gambling sites have an impressive selection of banking options, so you should find the ‘Pay by Phone’ one and insert the amount you want to land on the balance.
- Enter a phone number and insert the confirmation code. Once the amount of deposit is typed in, players are asked to insert their phone number. It’s used to verify players and is never shared with third parties. The casino will then ask you to confirm the payment via a code sent as an SMS. Simply type in the received code in a pop-up window on the screen and voila – the payment is confirmed!
- Check the casino balance. Luckily, pay by phone bills are instant, so once the transaction is confirmed, the sum is credited to a personal account. In a matter of seconds, players have enough money to enjoy their favorite online casino games!
As you can see, it’s rather simple to deposit money at a pay by phone bill deposit casino provider and you don’t even need to be a technical guru or an experienced casino player.
How to withdraw my winnings using the Pay By Phone Bill?
At the moment more and more casinos that accept phone bill emerge, and we cannot but rejoice. However, this method doesn’t allow withdrawals. This means that even if online players can make a deposit at a mobile phone casino, for now, they don’t have a chance of cashing out their winnings to the same account.
But is it really such a drawback? Just imagine – thousands of dollars land on your phone number account. What would you do with them? However, it’s rather likely that one day pay by phone withdrawals will be possible and will find their target audience. Follow our reviews and you’ll be the first to hear the news!
How To Gamble Online Using Pay By Phone
Pay by phone bill casino platforms requires only SIM card funds and personal details are not needed. This method has multiple advantages – it’s fast and secure, and you can make an instant deposit no matter where you are. Wonder how it works? Everything is simple as A-B-C: any time making a deposit the amount is passed on to the phone bill.
🔒 Safety & Security of Pay By Phone Casinos
More and more New Zealand players prefer choosing a casino that uses a pay by phone bill payment option. The reason is simple: when making a deposit they don’t have to enter credit card details, so transactions remain private and safe. However, there are a few additional measures that make pay by phone bill casino sites secure.
The first and the most important is licenses of reputable gambling organizations like the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority. These agencies make sure that presented games are fair and random, and that the online casino can be trusted. Another way of ensuring safety and security is by using SSL encrypting technologies, which prevent personal data from being stolen by scammers.
Always choose a casino that can offer all the above measures because they show that the provider puts interests of gamblers in the first place.
📞 Pay By Phone Bill Mobile Casinos
Mobile casino pay by phone bill sites are gaining popularity at a break-neck speed and it’s not surprising: this method is fast, highly safe and simple. Just press a few buttons and the money is already on your casino bankroll. It’s likely that soon debit cards will lose the battle.
Pay by phone bill mobile casino is the best solution for those who want to enjoy online gambling to the fullest. With the help of phone depositing, players don’t need inserting credit card data or reaching a bank manager. Everything is at the fingertips, so enjoying online casino games on the go becomes 100% simple and fun.
💳 Popular Mobile Payment Methods
There are hundreds of casinos in New Zealand and players have a chance to find the one which suits their needs the most considering the number of free spins, fees, fast and secure deposits, and so on. But one of the main things to keep in mind is the availability of your payment method without the need to open a new wallet or card.
Below, we discuss the main online casino mobile payment options that NZ players can choose from:
- Payforit is a rather popular phone bill system that doesn’t charge any fees. To make a pay by phone deposit, you only need to verify the transaction by SMS;
- Boku is another payment method widely offered at New Zealand casinos. Unlike a bank transfer, it is very fast and convenient and is free of any fees. Nowadays, the number of Boku casinos is growing every day.
- MuchBetter. If you need a reliable payment system, MuchBetter is a great option thanks to a native mobile app, real-time balance updates, and two-factor authentication.
- Apple Pay. Some of its biggest advantages are speed, convenience, and advanced security features.
- Google Pay is often found at a pay by mobile casino. It has biometric authentication, fast transactions, and low mobile phone deposits.
- Pay by SMS. Simply send a text message with a minimum deposit amount and play your favourite online games without any fees.
💵 Additional Fees & Payout Time
While most online casinos accept pay via phone for depositing, they don’t offer this payment method to withdraw winnings simply because it is impossible to transfer funds back to your mobile account. We recommend checking what alternative withdrawal options there are if you plan to cash out in the future. For example, direct bank transfers, digital wallets, or credit cards.
💰 Minimum Phone Deposit Amounts
While all pay by phone casinos are similar in their accepted payment method, many of them are different in terms of minimum and maximum deposit limits. Here are the most common types of pay by SMS phone deposits at the moment:
|One Dollar Deposit Casinos||Two Dollar Deposit Casinos||Three Dollar Deposit Casinos||Five Dollar Deposit Casinos||Ten Dollar Deposit Casinos||20 Dollar Deposit Casinos|
Pay By Phone Casino Bonuses
One of the things that we love about pay by phone casinos is the big number of casino bonuses that they offer. Here are only some of them:
- Welcome bonus is a deposit bonus for new players. Usually, it is represented with a deposit match bonus up to a particular sum and free spins on selected games.
- Free spins as a separate mobile casino bonus can be rewarded when you pay with phone credit on certain days of the week, holidays, or other special occasions. Free spins might require a bonus code.
- Cashback. When you transfer money using a phone bill and lose, an online casino might return a certain percentage of your losses.
- Loyalty scheme is one of the most anticipated phone casino bonuses because it rewards regular players with a huge number of perks – dedicated manager, higher withdrawal limits, free spins, and more.
Pay By Phone Bill Casino Games
Players from New Zealand or other countries can play various Pay by Phone casino games and make the process of depositing as simple as possible. All that is needed is to create an account at one of the sites that have such a payment option and start enjoying pay by phone slots online.
At the leading online casinos, you can find Pay by Phone Slots of the top software providers like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, and others. They offer outstanding pokies with high chances of winning and outstanding design.
And if you’re tired of online slots, there are other options waiting ahead including online live blackjack real money tables, video poker, roulette, and whatnot! All that is left is to choose pay by phone bill casino games, spend a few seconds to place a deposit and return to the game. Who knows, maybe you’re the one to win millions of dollars in one of the top-rated progressives?
✅ Advantages of Pay By Phone Bill Casinos
Just imagine, hundreds of millions of phone transactions have already been made to-date and the number increases exponentially! Along with the article, we have already named a few reasons why it is preferable to choose a casino accepting pay by phone bill. However, if you need additional reasons to make the right decision, here’s a list of the most important benefits of phone bill sites:
- Simple and instant deposits. Pay by phone online casinos offer gamblers a quick and fast way of making a deposit. While some of the payment methods take time and you can’t see the money on the account immediately, the phone bill option is instant and doesn’t require any effort from the player. A verified deposit will automatically land on the account, so gamblers can enjoy a game at once: even beginners will manage the process.
- Credit card details are not required. In a modern digital world, it’s rather challenging to protect personal information, so the less data is used – the better. When choosing pay by phone bill casino New Zealand players don’t need to provide credit card details, full name, and addresses. The only thing needed is a phone number. It’s a great way to ensure the safety of personal data.
- A perfect solution to manage the casino bankroll. Many gamblers can lose track of time and expenditures, so turning to phone bills may greatly save their money. This method allows keeping track of spending any time and doesn’t allow big payments within one day. Thus, you’ll control the budget and won’t spend more than you intended to.
- Great for players on-the-go. Mobile casinos are extremely popular and their fans value simplicity and speed. That is why pay by phone payment options are rather popular: everything needed is the phone itself: no cards, papers, or calls to a bank agent. And you can pay for a snack or refuel the tank at the same time.
❌ Disadvantages of Online Gambling Using Pay By Phone
However, there is always a spoon of tar and even though casinos with pay by phone bill are rather popular there are still players, who find this option inconvenient. Here are the most significant disadvantages of pay by phone method:
- Absence of withdrawals. There is nothing simpler than to make a pay by phone bill casino online deposit. Unfortunately, we can’t tell the same about withdrawals because it is a one-way process and doesn’t deal with cashouts. This also crosses out the benefit of data security because to withdraw the money you’ll still need to insert personal information.
- The maximum payment is 10 NZD. Players, who are used to depositing hundreds or even thousands of dollars at once, will hardly find pay by phone casinos attractive. This niche is regulated by the government institutions that have set a maximum limit for both a one-time payment and a daily amount. Players won’t be able to deposit more than 10 NZD at once. However, this may be a benefit for gamblers, who find it hard to control themselves.
Pay By Phone Alternative Methods
Even though pay by phone bill gambling is one of the safest and easiest ways of making a deposit, many players still choose traditional banking options. In addition, sometimes it’s impossible to make a deposit because of a zero phone balance or no access to a smartphone. That is when alternative payment options come in handy. So what are the most secure depositing methods New Zealand players can choose? They include:
- Debit and credit cards. This is still the most popular payment method among online casino players because it’s rather traditional: you indicate card details and instantly receive the money. However, some banks charge a transaction fee.
- E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller or POLi. They don’t have any fees and the transaction time is shorter, which is rather convenient. To make deposit players just need to indicate card details and confirm the transaction.
- Western Union. There are many online casinos that accept Western Union and New Zealand players often choose this method due to the security and reputation of the company. To make a deposit via Western Union players need to get in touch with a nearest WU branch in one of the most convenient ways and to obtain a Get a Money Transfer Control Number from casino’s manager when withdrawing money.
- Cryptocurrency. When choosing pay by phone online casino there is a high probability that it also accepts cryptocurrency because it’s rather safe and encrypted, making personal data secure from frauds and scams.
FAQ About The Google Pay Casinos
🤑 Can New Zealand dollars be used in the Pay By Phone Casinos?
- Yes, when choosing a reputable NZD accepting casino is always in a list of accepted currencies. Just make sure that the operator you like is eligible to provide services in New Zealand and has a Pay By Phone as a banking method. The deposit sum will be debited in NZD.
📝 Are there any commission fees?
- One of the best things about pay by phone gambling is that there are absolutely no fees, so players won’t have to spend extra money on conversion or other expenditures. However, don’t forget that the one-time payment is limited to 10 NZD.
🔒 Is it safe to make a pay by phone bill casino deposit?
- Phone bill deposits are actually one of the safest banking options at the moment. When using a debit/credit card, e-wallets or checks, players need to provide lots of personal information while pay by phone method needs only a phone number and a confirmation code. So you risk nothing when making phone bill deposits.
⏳ How long does the whole process take?
- Players say that speed and convenience is one of the biggest virtues of phone bill deposits. After confirming the amount via a text message and a code, the payment will be completed in a matter of seconds and the required sum will land on the account at once.