Mobile Phone Bill is by right considered one of the most popular depositing methods among New Zealand players and it’s not surprising. As society has gone mobile, online gambling sites decided not to lag behind and offer players to deposit money simply by using their smartphones.
Pay by phone bill casino platforms requires only SIM card funds and personal details are not needed. This method has multiple advantages – it’s fast and secure, and you can make an instant deposit no matter where you are. Wonder how it works? Everything is simple as A-B-C: any time making a deposit the amount is passed on to the phone bill.
The best pay by phone online casinos can ensure the safety and convenience of such transactions, which makes this method one of the best at the moment. If you’re interested in how pay by phone bill works, how to make a deposit, what advantages and disadvantages of this method are, and which are the best casinos for NZ players just continue reading our review. We bet you’ll learn plenty of interesting and useful details.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Pay By Phone Bill
Lucky Nugget Casino
|NZ$200||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|$100 + 20 FS||CK Casino||210+|
|25 FS||Rise Casino||320+|
|$55 + 55 FS||Jazzy Spins||370+|
|NZ$100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|$150 + 150 FS||BETITON||1150+|
|Number of Casinos||9|
|Max Bonus||$1200 + 100 FS|
|Deposit Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
How to choose a reliable Pay By Phone Bill Casino?
There are hundreds of pay by phone bill casinos NZ players can choose from, so sometimes this process becomes a real torture. But not for our readers, who know what qualities best pay by phone bill casino should possess. Just read the list below and pick a reliable and trustworthy provider with the following features:
- Availability of licenses. Licenses issued by such agencies like the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority mean that the online gambling site can provide fair play is open for audits and has nothing to hide. Top pay by phone bill casinos hold at least several licenses of the most reputable agencies and are recognized by the majority of international gambling organizations.
- Mobile casino. When familiarizing with online casinos that use a pay by phone bill pay attention whether they have a mobile version. More and more gamblers prefer playing on the go, and having access to all of the favorite games right at the fingertips indicates that the gambling platform keeps up with the times.
- Generous bonuses. Online casinos are doing their best to offer the most remarkable and rich rewards. You can choose NZ casinos with no deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback, VIP levels, and regular promotions. There are even operators, which hold tournaments with real prizes like cash, vouchers, gift boxes, trips or cars.
- A variety of payment methods. Being able to deposit and withdraw money not only via phone gives players much freedom and saves their wallets. That’s why the most reliable online casinos support debit and credit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, and even cryptocurrency.
- A broad game catalog. The wider the game selection is, the more chances are that a player will linger at a casino. That is why top pay by phone bill operators have hundreds or even thousands of titles in their game catalogs including slots, table games, video poker, live dealer, scratch cards, and progressives with millions of dollars jackpots.
Follow our simple check-list above and it will be rather easy to find the most reliable pay by phone operator that will simply leave you speechless.
How to make a Pay By Phone Bill Casino Deposit?
We have prepared a simple but yet detailed instruction for those who decided to make a pay by phone casino deposit for the first time. Don’t worry – the process takes only a few minutes and the funds land on a casino account immediately. Here’s what you should do to start online gambling with pay by phone bill:
- Choose a provider among the best pay by phone bill casinos. You’ll definitely find one further in our review. After conducting thorough research, we’ve made a list of the most reputable and trustworthy online casinos in New Zealand, which accept phone bills. These are providers, which can offer generous bonuses, multiple titles, and a variety of banking options. Just get familiar with the list of online casinos below and pick the one which meets your preferences and style.
- Sign up and go to the ‘Banking/Cashier’ section. Once the casino is chosen, complete the registration process. It won’t take more than a few minutes of your time.
- Choose the ‘Pay By Phone’ option and deposit the necessary amount. This section should be located in the main menu (if not, try using the search bar). Majority of online casinos have an impressive selection of banking options, so you should find the ‘Pay by Phone’ one and insert the amount you want to land on the balance.
- Enter a phone number and insert the confirmation code. Once the amount of deposit is typed in, players are asked to insert their phone number. It’s used to verify players and is never shared with third parties. The casino will then ask you to confirm the payment via a code sent as an SMS. Simply type in the received code in a pop-up window on the screen and voila – the payment is confirmed!
- Check the casino balance. Luckily, pay by phone bills are instant, so once the transaction is confirmed, the sum is credited to a personal account. In a matter of seconds, players have enough money to enjoy their favorite online casino games!
As you can see, it’s rather simple to deposit money at a pay by phone bill deposit casino provider and you don’t even need to be a technical guru or an experienced casino player.
How to withdraw my winnings using the Pay By Phone Bill?
📌 At the moment more and more casinos that accept pay by phone bill emerge, and we cannot but rejoice. However, this method doesn’t allow withdrawals. This means that even if online players can make a deposit at a pay by phone bill casino, for now, they don’t have a chance of cashing out their winnings to the same account.
But is it really such a drawback? Just imagine – thousands of dollars land on your phone number account. What would you do with them? However, it’s rather likely that one day pay by phone bill withdrawals will be possible and will find their target audience. Follow our reviews and you’ll be the first to hear the news!
Best Pay By Phone Bill Casinos
When choosing pay by phone casino players from New Zealand may be rather challenged. Luckily, we have analyzed multiple gambling sites and now are ready to provide you with a list of the best operators, which accept this payment method:
- Mummys Gold Casino — This online casino that accepts pay by phone bill was founded in 2003 and holds the eCOGRa certificate. All the NZ players will appreciate their multiple bonuses and a generous loyalty program.
- Cabaret Club Casino — The brand can proudly be called the most beautiful Pay By Phone Bill Casinos. When spinning the wheel or making a blackjack bet you’ll definitely experience complete immersion into the game. Especially after obtaining up to €600 as a welcome bonus.
- Gaming Club Casino — This is a low minimum deposit online casino that speaks your language. It ensures fair play and uses the latest SSL encryption to protect personal and banking details.
- River Belle Online Casino — This gambling site is one of the best pay by phone casino sites, where gamblers can not only play from home but enjoy their favorite titles on-the-go. River Belle can boast an optimized mobile version, a user-friendly interface, and a 24/7 support.
- CK Casino — At this pay by phone bill casino NZ players can experience VIP treatment with a huge game selection, a loyalty program, and plenty of banking options.
Pay By Phone Bill Mobile Casinos
- Mobile Wins Casino
- Lucky Nugget Casino
- Gaming Club Casino
- Rise Casino
- CK Casino
📞 Mobile casino pay by phone bill sites are gaining popularity at a break-neck speed and it’s not surprising: this method is fast, highly safe and simple. Just press a few buttons and the money is already on your casino bankroll. It’s likely that soon debit cards will lose the battle.
Pay by phone bill mobile casino is the best solution for those who want to enjoy online gambling to the fullest. With the help of phone depositing, players don’t need inserting credit card data or reaching a bank manager. Everything is at the fingertips, so enjoying online casino games on the go becomes 100% simple and fun.
Safety & Security of Pay By Phone Casinos
🔒 More and more New Zealand players prefer choosing a casino that uses a pay by phone bill payment option. The reason is simple: when making a deposit they don’t have to enter credit card details, so transactions remain private and safe. However, there are a few additional measures that make pay by phone bill casino sites secure.
The first and the most important is licenses of reputable gambling organizations like the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority. These agencies make sure that presented games are fair and random, and that the online casino can be trusted. Another way of ensuring safety and security is by using SSL encrypting technologies, which prevent personal data from being stolen by scammers.
Always choose a casino that can offer all the above measures because they show that the provider puts interests of gamblers in the first place.
Pay By Phone Bill Casino Games
Players from New Zealand or other countries can play various Pay by Phone casino games and make the process of depositing as simple as possible. All that is needed is to create an account at one of the sites that have such a payment option and start enjoying pay by phone bill slots online.
At the leading online casinos, you can find Pay by Phone Slots of the top software providers like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, and others. They offer outstanding pokies with high chances of winning and outstanding design.
And if you’re tired of online slots, there are other options waiting ahead including online live blackjack real money tables, video poker, roulette, and whatnot! All that is left is to choose pay by phone bill casino games, spend a few seconds to place a deposit and return to the game. Who knows, maybe you’re the one to win millions of dollars in one of the top-rated progressives?
Advantages of Pay By Phone Bill Casinos
Just imagine, hundreds of millions of phone transactions have already been made to-date and the number increases exponentially! Along with the article, we have already named a few reasons why it is preferable to choose a casino accepting pay by phone bill. However, if you need additional reasons to make the right decision, here’s a list of the most important benefits of phone bill sites:
- Simple and instant deposits. Pay by phone online casinos offer gamblers a quick and fast way of making a deposit. While some of the payment methods take time and you can’t see the money on the account immediately, the phone bill option is instant and doesn’t require any effort from the player. A verified deposit will automatically land on the account, so gamblers can enjoy a game at once: even beginners will manage the process.
- Credit card details are not required. In a modern digital world, it’s rather challenging to protect personal information, so the less data is used – the better. When choosing pay by phone bill casino New Zealand players don’t need to provide credit card details, full name, and addresses. The only thing needed is a phone number. It’s a great way to ensure the safety of personal data.
- A perfect solution to manage the casino bankroll. Many gamblers can lose track of time and expenditures, so turning to phone bills may greatly save their money. This method allows keeping track of spending any time and doesn’t allow big payments within one day. Thus, you’ll control the budget and won’t spend more than you intended to.
- Great for players on-the-go. Mobile casinos are extremely popular and their fans value simplicity and speed. That is why pay by phone payment options are rather popular: everything needed is the phone itself: no cards, papers, or calls to a bank agent. And you can pay for a snack or refuel the tank at the same time.
Disadvantages of Online Gambling Using Pay By Phone Bill
However, there is always a spoon of tar and even though casinos with pay by phone bill are rather popular there are still players, who find this option inconvenient. Here are the most significant disadvantages of pay by phone method:
- Absence of withdrawals. There is nothing simpler than to make a pay by phone bill casino online deposit. Unfortunately, we can’t tell the same about withdrawals because it is a one-way process and doesn’t deal with cashouts. This also crosses out the benefit of data security because to withdraw the money you’ll still need to insert personal information.
- The maximum payment is 10 NZD. Players, who are used to depositing hundreds or even thousands of dollars at once, will hardly find pay by phone casinos attractive. This niche is regulated by the government institutions that have set a maximum limit for both a one-time payment and a daily amount. Players won’t be able to deposit more than 10 NZD at once. However, this may be a benefit for gamblers, who find it hard to control themselves.
Pay By Phone Alternative Methods
Even though pay by phone bill gambling is one of the safest and easiest ways of making a deposit, many players still choose traditional banking options. In addition, sometimes it’s impossible to make a deposit because of a zero phone balance or no access to a smartphone. That is when alternative payment options come in handy. So what are the most secure depositing methods New Zealand players can choose? They include:
- Debit and credit cards. This is still the most popular payment method among online casino players because it’s rather traditional: you indicate card details and instantly receive the money. However, some banks charge a transaction fee.
- E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller or POLi. They don’t have any fees and the transaction time is shorter, which is rather convenient. To make deposit players just need to indicate card details and confirm the transaction.
- Western Union. There are many online casinos that accept Western Union and New Zealand players often choose this method due to the security and reputation of the company. To make a deposit via Western Union players need to get in touch with a nearest WU branch in one of the most convenient ways and to obtain a Get a Money Transfer Control Number from casino’s manager when withdrawing money.
- Cryptocurrency. When choosing pay by phone online casino there is a high probability that it also accepts cryptocurrency because it’s rather safe and encrypted, making personal data secure from frauds and scams.
FAQ About The Google Pay Casinos
- 🤑 Can New Zealand dollars be used in the Pay By Phone Casinos?
- Yes, when choosing a reputable NZD accepting casino is always in a list of accepted currencies. Just make sure that the operator you like is eligible to provide services in New Zealand and has a Pay By Phone as a banking method. The deposit sum will be debited in NZD.
- 📝 Are there any commission fees?
- One of the best things about pay by phone gambling is that there are absolutely no fees, so players won’t have to spend extra money on conversion or other expenditures. However, don’t forget that the one-time payment is limited to 10 NZD.
- 🔒 Is it safe to make a pay by phone bill casino deposit?
- Phone bill deposits are actually one of the safest banking options at the moment. When using a debit/credit card, e-wallets or checks, players need to provide lots of personal information while pay by phone method needs only a phone number and a confirmation code. So you risk nothing when making phone bill deposits.
- ⏳ How long does the whole process take?
- Players say that speed and convenience is one of the biggest virtues of phone bill deposits. After confirming the amount via a text message and a code, the payment will be completed in a matter of seconds and the required sum will land on the account at once.