- Lucky Nugget Casino launched in 1998
- 650+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany not accepted
Play in Lucky Nugget Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
- Table of Contents
Lucky Nugget casino is a well-established brand that has been pleasing gamblers since 1998. It has the MGA and eCOGRA approvals and undergoes checks and audits every month. The brand is owned and managed by Bayton Ltd. which has many years of experience in the industry.
Lucky Nugget online casino hosts over 500 games from Microgaming and Evolution, has several engaging bonuses and has a smooth mobile version. The overall payout percentage exceeds 97% and there is a separate page with payouts of every game in the lobby.
This provider supports a big number of payment methods and currencies. Moreover, Lucky Nugget is one of the New Zealand dollars casinos and accepts multiple payment methods, so Kiwis will be thrilled. Want to find out more? Then read our casino review from cover to cover!
Advantages & Disadvantages of Lucky Nugget Casino
- Hundreds of Microgaming slots
- The casino was launched in 1998
- 97% payout rate
- Accepts 18 currencies including NZD
- The lobby is visible only after registration
- Outdated website design
How To Sign Up to Lucky Nugget?
This online casino doesn’t supply unregistered players with much information about the games and bonuses, so you should create an account to get started. At the centre of the screen, there is a red Sign-Up button. Press it and provide the following information: country, password, email, phone number, first name, last name, date of birth, gender, language, currency, address, and postcode.
Before hitting the Register button, you should tick (or not) three boxes:
- Receive a welcome bonus and promotions by email, SMS, or phone
- Remember the details for auto-login
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, and confirm that you are 18+ years old
Lucky Nugget Casino General Information
|📌 Company Owner||Bayton Ltd.|
|📌 License||Malta Gaming Authority|
|📌 Welcome Bonus||150% match up to NZ$200|
|📌 Number of Games||650+|
|📌 Min Deposit||NZ$10|
|📌 Max Withdrawal||NZ$4,000 per week|
|📌 Mobile Version||Yes|
Lucky Nugget Casino Bonuses
Lucky Nugget Casino
|Welcome Bonus Lucky Nugget Casino||
50x Wagering Requirement.
Lucky Nugget Casino
|Free Spins Lucky Nugget Casino||
Min deposit = NZ$1.
Lucky Nugget offers players a variety of promotions depending on your bankroll, experience, and time spent on the platform. There is an engaging welcome bonus, two daily promotions, and a loyalty program. Unfortunately, there are no free spins in the welcome package and the wagering requirement is rather high – x70. Everything else is rather good not depending on your bankroll and gambling preferences.
Welcome Offer for Newcomers
Beginners can expect a straightforward Lucky Nugget bonus of a 150% match up to NZ$200. Although it is a rather small sum and doesn’t have free spins, you can still use the money on your favourite casino games. But don’t forget that the package has a certain number of requirements.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of this promotion may impact your final decision, so read them attentively:
- The minimum deposit is $10;
- You have to wager the winnings 70 times to withdraw;
- New players have 7 days from opening the account to claim the offer;
- The casino bonus is awarded automatically after depositing 10 currency units;
- If the casino doesn’t offer a primary currency unit in your country, you can receive the bonus in any currency of your choice;
- All games except for baccarat, sic bo, craps, red dog, and casino war contribute to wagering requirements.
Loyalty Program for Regular Players
After registering at the Lucky Nugget casino, players automatically enrol on the loyalty program that allows earning points and exchanging them for bonus credits. These credits can be spent on real money, free spins, cashback, personal manager, VIP tournaments, and more. And the higher your loyalty level is, the better rewards you get!
All new players receive 2,500 points on the first deposit and are rewarded with a Bronze loyalty level. By playing at Lucky Nugget on a regular basis, you can easily reach the Prive level and become a VIP user with royal treatment and support.
Choice Of Ongoing Promotions
The Lucky Nugget casino regularly changes the list of ongoing bonuses, so you can always expect new rewards and promos. At the time of writing, there are two of them:
- Life of Riches. For every $50 wagered, you take part in a prize draw and get a chance to win up to 1,000 free credits
- Lucky Draw. 10 lucky players get a share of 200,000 loyalty points simply for making a deposit
The only disadvantage is that unregistered players can’t see the list of ongoing promotions, so to learn more you have to create a casino account or contact the support team.
Lucky Nugget Casino Games
If you want to find a place to play real money casino games, Lucky Nugget is definitely a good option. Some may find its lobby of 500 titles short but let us assure you that it hosts all the necessary categories and the games are supplied by the best software developers.
At the bottom of the website, there is a page with payout percentages, so you can choose the most reliable and paying casino games. Unfortunately, New Zealand gamblers can’t see the lobby before registration and it may be a total waste of time to create an account and find out that your favourite game is not on the list.
Online Pokies Collection
Lucky Nugget casino has an impressive selection of Microgaming slots, so there are hundreds of the best options to choose from. Thanks to the licenses with entertainment companies, you can try slots with popular movies, TV shows, and cartoon characters. Other topics include history, adventures, wild nature, fruits, Vegas, and more. The only drawback is that you can’t filter this category by topic. But there is a search button in place.
Here are only some of the options to enjoy: Avalon, Beach Babes, Bridesmaids, California Gold, Cricket Star, Game of Thrones, Fish Party, Irish Eyes, Jurassic Park, Piggy Fortunes, Secret Admirer, and Skull Duggery.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
Apart from traditional pokies, Lucky Nugget users can try progressive slots which have higher volatility and better rewards. Some of them have million-dollar jackpots and can make you a wealthy person. The most popular casino games in the category include Cash Splash Progressive, Fruit Fiesta, King Cashalot, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Wow Pot Progressive, and Tunzammuni.
But let us warn you that the jackpots are won not very often, so you should avoid chasing profits. Especially if the bankroll is limited.
Choice Of Table Games
There is a big number of table games even for the most demanded players, so anyone can find an option to taste. The Lucky Nugget games in this section are divided into three main categories:
- Blackjack. Atlantic City, Multihand, Double Exposure, Vegas Single Deck, and Premier Hi-Lo
- Roulette. American Roulette, European Gold, Spingo, Wheel of Riches, and French Roulette
- Poker. Louisiana, Deuces Wild, Aces and Faces, Jacks or Better, and Tens or Better
Gamblers can also find baccarat, sic bo, and a few less popular but still engaging titles.
Variety of Live Casino Games
Live games at Lucky Nugget are supplied by Evolution Gaming, so you can expect the best software and quality. These titles are hosted by professional and friendly dealers, and you take place at an actual table with players from all corners of the world.
In this section, New Zealand players will find different variations of blackjack, roulette, and poker. Be sure to have a big number of options depending on your budget and gambling preferences.
Represented Software Providers
All games at Lucky Nugget casino are created by the leading studios which means that you can expect the highest quality, random outcomes, and great design. Most games are developed by Microgaming which is one of the industry pioneers and continues to collect gambling awards year after year.
Evolution Gaming is responsible for the live dealer section and can be named the best in the niche. Thanks to this company, live games let you experience all benefits of land-based casinos without the need to go anywhere.
Lucky Nugget Mobile Casino
Players from New Zealand can enjoy this online casino not only on desktop but on mobile as well. Thanks to a good browser version, most of the games run smoothly and trouble-free. You can make deposits and request withdrawals, claim bonuses, and communicate with customer support on any iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows device of your choice.
There is still no Lucky Nugget casino app but you will surely like the browser version without a need to download any software.
Payment Methods and Currencies
Safe and fast deposits and withdrawals are key to successful gambling. That is probably one of the main reasons why Lucky Nugget pays so much attention to payment methods and currencies.
|Payment Method||Bank cards, e-wallets, checks, direct transfers|
|Minimum deposit amount||NZ$10|
|Maximum withdrawal amount||NZ$4,000 per week|
|Payout Time||24 hours – 8 workdays|
To make a deposit, Kiwis can use Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Neteller, Moneybookers, Eco Card, Instadebit, eCheck, and Direct transfers. Unfortunately, Lucky Nugget is not a POLi casino, so if you prefer this banking option, choose another brand from our list.
The minimum deposit amount is $10 for bank cards, $5 for e-wallets, and $20 for checks and direct transfers.
You can cash out the winnings using the methods enumerated above except for Mastercard. Visa, Maestro, and direct transfers might be restricted in some countries as well. The minimum withdrawal is $50 and the maximum – is $4,000 per week.
Payout Time & Accepted Currencies
The withdrawals take between 24 – 48 hours for digital cards, 2 – 6 days for bank cards, and up to 8 days for echecks and direct transfers. There is also a 48-hour pending period during which you can reverse the transaction or complete verification if needed. Lucky Nugget supports almost 20 currencies including USD, NZD, CAD, JPY, BXN, and BRL.
Safety & Security
Our experts recommend only reliable Kiwi online casinos and Lucky Nugget is not an exception. It is owned by Bayton Ltd., a Maltese company that has years of experience in online gambling and is known for its transparency and fairness. Apart from having the Malta Gaming Authority license, Lucky Nugget boasts an eCOGRA seal of approval. This international independent body awards only the most reliable brands and ensures that they pay out regularly and treat their players fairly.
This online casino is also a member of the Interactive Gaming Council, conducts monthly audits, and uses 128-bit SSL to encrypt personal information. Terms & Conditions, as well as policies, are accurate and clear.
|Headquartered||GZR 1300, Malta|
|Licensed||Malta Gaming Authority|
Responsible Gambling Policy
At Lucky Nugget casino NZ players are safe and protected not only because the platform is licensed by the leading authorities but because there is a detailed Responsible Gambling page at the bottom of the website. This brand does everything to make the experience positive and ensure that everyone is protected.
For this reason, they restrict access to players who are younger than 18 years. And even if you have the legal right to gamble, there is a big number of measures to prevent compulsive decisions: self-exclusion, setting daily/weekly/monthly deposit limits, and reality checks. On the page, you can also complete a quick gambling questionnaire and contact professionals who help with addiction.
Customer Support Team
The support at Lucky Nugget can’t boast diversity and you can contact their managers only by email or live chat. However, there is a very informative FAQ section and blog where the team provides answers and covers games, rules, and other important details. The customer support works 24/7 and speaks several languages, so it is very convenient to solve any problem no matter where you are and what your native tongue is.
|Live Chat||Live Chat window|
Interface Design & Usability
When reading online reviews, you might notice that many players consider Lucky Nugget’s navigation outdated. And we can partially relate. The fonts and images are too plain, especially if you are used to modern animation. But they are still colourful and good-looking, and the navigation is fast and convenient.
Searching for the necessary information is easy, as all the buttons are neatly organized and located at the top and bottom of the website. The mobile version has the same design, so it is easy to switch from one screen to another.
Overall Experience of Playing
The Lucky Nugget casino site is one of the pioneers of online gambling. It has been in the industry for almost 25 years and has served millions of players across the world. With a rather limited lobby of 500 games, this brand can boast decent bonuses, convenient navigation, and multiple payment methods and currencies.
However, the biggest advantage of Lucky Nugget is its credibility. This easy payout online casino is licensed by MGA, holds the eCOGRA seal of approval, and has a high payout rate. We are sure that after reading our Lucky Nugget Casino review you will easily make the right choice.
Lucky Nugget FAQ ✔
Is Lucky Nugget legit in New Zealand?
- Yes, this online casino is one of the safest you will ever come across. First of all, it has been operating since 1998 and can boast a positive reputation and reviews. Secondly, Lucky Nugget is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and follows international laws. It also holds the eCOGRA seal of approval, so the payouts are timely and the software – is transparent. Finally, personal information and finances are encrypted by 128-bit SSL and protected by clear policies.
What payment methods can I use at Lucky Nugget?
- Lucky Nugget accepts eight banking options: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Neteller, Eco Card, Moneybookers, Instadebit, echeck, and direct bank transfers. All of them are reliable, fast, and convenient, so you won’t experience a shortage of options. However, if you need PayPal or AMEX casinos, pick another platform.
Is Lucky Nugget available for New Zealand players?
- Despite a big number of restricted countries, New Zealand is not among them and you can easily play hundreds of games and benefit from engaging bonuses. Even though NZD is not on the list of basic accepted currencies, you can still choose it when creating an account and use it as a currency of your choice without paying any conversion fees.
What is the average withdrawal time?
- Although deposits at Lucky Nugget are instant, withdrawals take some time. And this time depends on the pending period and the method you are using. Digital wallets are the fastest and the money land on your account within 24 – 48 hours. Banks may need 3 – 5 days to process the transaction, and direct transfers – up to 8 workdays.
Can I play live dealer games at Lucky Nugget?
- There is a separate live dealer section from Evolution Gaming which supplies players with a fine selection of realistic games including blackjack, roulette, poker, and baccarat. A distinguishing feature of this category is real dealers who are streamed from land-based casinos and studios. If you haven’t played these games yet, we strongly recommend doing this.
Are the Lucky Nugget casino bonuses available on mobile?
- Yes, the welcome bonus, ongoing promotions, and loyalty program can be claimed and used on any device. You just need to log in to a Lucky Nugget account (or create one), make a deposit, and start using the offers.
Similar Online Casinos
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days|
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown Casino|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay Casino|
King Billy Casino
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy Casino|
Casino Of The Month
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Neon54 Casino|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino|
|€1850||Read Review||Locowin Casino|