- Lucky Days Casino launched in 2019
- 4220+ casino games
- Offers Live Dealer & Mobile Games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany accepted
Play in Lucky Days Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
Welcome Bonus$1000 + 100 FS Sign Up Now
- Table Of Contents
Lucky Days casino is a brand that many New Zealanders are familiar with. Since 2019, it has been supplying players with over 2,400 top-notch casino games in numerous categories. Being created by Swedish professionals, it embodies everything needed for a great pastime: a huge lobby, secure payment methods, and mobile optimization.
Lucky Days is a top online casino when it comes to the welcome bonus as well. Punters can receive $1,500 and 100 free spins for making the first three deposits. And the wagering requirement is rather decent. We wish this gambling site could have more payment methods and ongoing promotions but we are sure that they will fix the situation in the future. In the meantime, the CasinoHEX team wants to tell you about everything Lucky Days is ready to offer.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Lucky Days Casino
- Over 2,400 casino games
- Supports New Zealand dollars
- A x30 wagering requirement
- Outstanding design
- Only two withdrawal options
- No regular promotions
How To Sign Up to Lucky Days Casino?
To play the games and claim bonuses, users need to open a Lucky Days casino account. Press Create Account and do the following steps:
- Click “sign up” in the right upper corner of the homepage and enter the following details: email, password (at least 6 characters), mobile number, full name, postcode, house number, date of birth;
When the account is created, punters can verify it at once or wait for a customer support request. Lucky Days requires a photo of a national ID card or driving license, proof of address, or the payment method.
Main Information about Lucky Days Casino
|📌 Company Owner||Raging Rhino NV|
|📌 License||Kahnawake Gaming Commission|
|📌 Welcome Bonus||$1,500 and 100 free spins|
|📌 Spin Game||Big Bass Bonanza|
|📌 Number of Games||2,400+|
|📌 Min Deposit||$20|
|📌 Max Withdrawal||$4,000 daily or $50,000 monthly|
|📌 Mobile Version||Yes|
Lucky Days Welcome Offer
If you are a fan of free spins casinos, pay closer attention to Lucky Days because this gambling site knows a lot about rewarding welcome offers. It supplies new players with a 100% match up to $1,500 and 100 free spins. The Lucky Days sign-up bonus is divided into three deposits:
- 1st deposit bonus: 100% match up to $500 and 100 free spins;
- 2nd deposit bonus: 100% match up to $500;
- 3rd deposit bonus: 100% match up to $500;
Unfortunately, ongoing promotions and a loyalty program are absent, so if you like regular rewards, Lucky Days casino might be a disappointment.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
The LuckyDays bonus discussed above has a list of specific requirements and it is a good idea to know about them in advance:
- Free spins are available on the Big Bass Bonanza slot. They are awarded 10 spins every day for 10 days after making the first deposit.
- Spins that haven’t been activated within 24 hours of receiving them, expire.
- A minimum deposit is $20.
- The deposit and bonus should be wagered 30 times before the withdrawal.
- The welcome bonus expires 30 days after creating an account.
- All bonus money expires 30 days after being awarded.
- The maximum single bet with bonus funds is $5.
- Deposits made with Paysafecard and ecoPayz are excluded from the offer.
Lucky Days Casino Games
This online casino has one of the biggest lobbies on the market and includes more than 2,400 titles from leading software developers. The number of games can be seen on the right of the screen when choosing a particular category. By the way, there are 8 of them: last played, recommended, new games, live casino, slots, jackpots, table games, and all games.
New Zealanders can play Lucky Days games both for fun and for real money. Practice mode gives a great opportunity to gamble without spending anything.
Online Pokies Collection
There are more than 2,000 Lucky Days slots of the highest quality, so if you want to have a great pastime, choose this category. It includes such popular names as Jurassic Park, Rising Samurai, Magic Spell, Lion Gems, Cocktail Nights, Legacy of Egypt, and Rise of Olympus. You can add the slot to favourites and play it later. We also recommend checking out the New Games section, as it is regularly increased.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
It is difficult to find gamblers who don’t like progressives. These fun and engaging titles may reward you with millions of dollars per single spin! And Lucky Days has 30 progressive pokies in the lobby including all-time favourite Mega Moolah, Major Millions, Treasure Nile, Queen of Alexandria, Book of Atem, and Sisters of Oz. But remember that the chances of hitting the jackpot are rather low, so chasing profits with progressives is not the best idea.
Choice Of Table Games
At the time of writing, there are 48 table games at the Lucky Days casino. This means that you can easily find a title that meets your budget, preferences, and expectations. Let us enumerate only some of the most popular options:
- Blackjack. Blackjack Neo, Multi-Hand, and Classic Blackjack;
- Roulette. European, Scarab Auto Roulette, and Gem Roulette;
- Poker. Casino Hold’em, Deuces Wild, and Jacks or Better;
- Other games. Red Dog, Don Bingote, No Commission Baccarat, and Sic Bo Dragons.
Variety of Live Casino Games
Live games have become the most popular pastime among online players because they give a chance to enjoy all the thrills of land-based gambling from the comfort of your home. These games are held by experienced dealers and not computers, so you can communicate, leave tips, and even take a seat at an actual casino.
At Lucky Days casino, there are 24 live titles which is a bit disappointing. Fortunately, their quality is top-notch, so live dealer fans don’t need to search for another online casino. This category includes Mega Roulette, Live Blackjack, Bonanza Candy Land, Mega Wheel, Live Baccarat, Andar Bahar, Sic Bo, 32 Cards, Dragon Tiger, and other options.
Represented Software Providers
As we mentioned above, Lucky Days casino site has more than 2,400 games in the lobby. They are supplied by tens of studios from all corners of the online gambling world, so there is a chance to play not only time-tested games but the latest releases as well. The list of available software developers includes Relax Gaming, Play’n Go, Switch Studios, Microgaming, iSoftBet, Gaming Corps, Real Dealers Studios, Spearhead, Wizard Games, Wazdan, and Neko Games. Use a search bar at the top of the page to find a studio of your interest.
Lucky Days Mobile Casino
Lucky Days is a modern online casino, so no wonder they have a perfectly working mobile version. It is optimized for tablets and smartphones that run on iOS, Android, and Windows. A Lucky Days app is not available but the browser version is great. It is smooth, good-looking, fast, and looks identical to the desktop one. Plus, the lobby and payment methods are the same, so New Zealanders will surely find their favourite games and preferred banking options when gambling on mobile.
Payment Methods and Currencies
Lucky Days is an online casino with a rather short list of accepted banking methods. But all of them are secure and internationally approved, so when making a deposit or withdrawal, users don’t need to worry about losing their funds or personal details.
|Payment Method||Debit and credit cards, direct transfers, e wallets, prepaid cards|
|Minimum deposit amount||$20|
|Maximum withdrawal amount||$4,000 daily or $50,000 monthly|
|Payout Time||24 hours – 5 days|
To top the balance and start playing, LuckyDays players can use Interac, Visa, Much Better, Instadebit, iDebit, EcoPayz, and Paysafecard. It is also one of the Bank Transfer online casinos if you avoid middlemen. The minimum and maximum deposits depend on the chosen method but usually range between $20 and $10,000. Deposit fees are absent.
The list of withdrawal options is even shorter and includes only two names: Interac e-Transfer and Bank Transfer. The minimum withdrawal per transaction is $20 and the maximum is $5,000. There are also no fees involved.
Payout Time and Accepted Currencies
When making a withdrawal request, the LuckyDays payment team processes it within 24 hours if your account is already verified and they don’t need any further documents. When the request is approved, it takes up to 5 days to receive the money. Players can find detailed information and request status in the Cashier section. This online casino accepts the following currencies: NZD, USD, EUR, CAD, INR, NOK, KRW, THB, ZAR, and YEN.
Safety & Security
LuckyDays casino is owned by Raging Rhino NV which is registered in Cyprus and licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. This gambling site lacks licenses from more credible authorities like the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority although it is regularly checked on transparency and fairness.
LuckyDays doesn’t have the eCOGRA seal of approval but is still encrypted with SSL and certified by PSI DSS which ensures the safety of transactions. This online casino also has solid Terms and Conditions, as well as Privacy and Cookie Policies where you can find out more about the data they collect and technologies they use.
|Owner||Raging Rhino NV|
|Headquartered||1 Maria House, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|Licensed||Kahnawake Gaming Commission|
|License #||00858 (issued 27th May 2020)|
Responsible Gambling Policy
The Responsible Gaming page can be found either at the bottom of the website or in a personal account. It describes the basic principles of the concept and has a list of questions to define whether a person has an addiction. There is also a chance to take a break from gambling for 24 hours, 48 hours, one week, or one month. During this period, the account will be inactive and you won’t be able to gamble or withdraw funds.
Customer Support Team
LuckyDays casino does everything to make players feel comfortable that is why its customer support works 24/7 and is rather fast in responding. You can send a message via live chat or email but the second option is slower. They also have a FAQ section which can be found when pressing the Help button at the bottom of the website. LuckyDays doesn’t have a phone number yet.
Website Design & Usability
Lucky Days casino has a very modern and appealing design. When visiting its homepage, Kiwis notice the Japanese Lucky Cat, as well as a tropical island which immediately sets the tone for a relaxing and easy pastime. The main colours are turquoise and white which are very refreshing. Some may say that LuckyDays lacks a distinctive topic but what can be better than the luckiest symbol and a vacation mode? The same design is present in the mobile version.
Overall Experience Of Playing
We want to finish our LuckyDays casino review by discussing its main pros and cons. Let us start with the last: this gambling site lacks withdrawal methods and live dealer titles, as well as a loyalty program and ongoing promotions.
The advantages of LuckyDays include more than 2,400 casino games from the best software developers, a low wagering requirement, responsive customer support, free no deposit bonus and great design. It is easy to create an account, deposit and withdraw, and gamble on any device. LuckyDays is definitely an online casino worth considering in the online gambling world.
LuckyDays Casino FAQ ✔
Is Lucky Days available in New Zealand?
- Yes, Lucky Days casino operates in all countries where gambling is legit. According to the law, New Zealanders can play at international real-money casinos without any restrictions. And to make the process even more convenient, LuckyDays added a bunch of supported currencies including NZD.
What games can I play at Lucky Days casino?
- There are over 2,400 games at LuckyDays including slots, table games, live casino games, and progressives. The lobby is convenient and there is a search bar where you can find a particular game or software provider. And don’t forget to add the game to favourites, so there won’t be a need to search for it every time in the online gambling world.
What bonuses do Lucky Days have?
- At the moment, there is only one bonus at Lucky Days. New players can receive up to $1,500 and 100 free spins when depositing $20 or more. In the review above, we discussed a list of the requirements you need to fulfil in order to benefit from this promo.
Are there any withdrawal fees involved?
- No, Lucky Days, as well as the payment methods they offer, don’t have any withdrawal fees or taxes, so there is no need to pay any money for cashing out the winnings. The only thing needed is to clear the wagering requirements and fit into the withdrawal limits.
Is there a mobile version?
- Yes, Lucky Days is optimized for smartphones and tablets, so you can access it on any device simply by inserting the name in your browser. A native app is absent but the browser version is great, so you won’t notice any inconveniences. There are also thousands of live casino games in the lobby and it is easy to deposit or withdraw on the go. But the networks must be safe and encrypted.
Should I provide any personal details?
- Upon registration, Lucky Days doesn’t require any personal details apart from your full name, phone number, and address. But to withdraw the winnings you need to verify the account by submitting a photo of your passport, driver’s license, or bank card. The support team reserves the right to request verification at any time.