With the growth in popularity of online gambling, it’s good to know that as far as New Zealanders are concerned, their dollars are welcome. If you’re looking for an online casino that accepts NZ dollars (NZD) you are spoiled for choice. Not only are there more and more NZD casino outlets, but the methods of payments, the bonuses, and the safety features are all there, just waiting for anyone who wants to pay and play in online casinos which use the local currency in New Zealand.
Best New Zealand Dollar Online Casinos
|NZ$500 + 50 FS||Read Review||Galaxyno||2286+|
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+|
Captain Spins Casino
|100% up to NZ$1200 + 260 FS||Read Review||Captain Spins Casino||2000+|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic||1400+|
|NZ$375 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||1100+|
|NZ$700 + 150 FS||Read Review||Joo Casino||3935+|
|NZ$500 + 300 FS||Read Review||NightRush||747+|
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||WildTornado||3000+|
|NZ$825 + 200 FS||Read Review||Abo||2136+|
|$25 Risk Free First Deposit||Read Review||StickyWilds||3500+|
Making deposits with NZD
Now that you’ve located your preferred NZD casino, it’s time to check out what you need to do to spend some of that welcome dosh. Fortunately, it’s easy to make payments and withdrawals, with most online casinos in New Zealand accepting many forms of payment. Moreover, when making deposits in online casinos New Zealand dollars currency can save your time and money. There will be no additional exchange fees if you choose this option. The most common, and safest payment methods for depositing and withdrawing money, in this case, are as follows.
- POLi. Probably one of the most popular methods of payment in NZD casinos available. All you need to do to use POLi is to choose it as your banking option from any NZD casino site. You will then be prompted to enter your bank details, and from then on, it’s as simple as transferring from one account to another. With no fees and excellent security, POLi is a popular, and safe, payment method when visiting an online casino that accepts NZ dollars.
- Debit/credit cards. Most people are familiar with the use of debit or credit cards, so using one at your preferred NZD casino online won’t pose a challenge. If you decide to play at Visa or Mastercard online casino NZ dollars can often be used as the preferred currency. These cards are both accepted as methods of payment at any reputable online casino in New Zealand.
- E-wallets. There are several companies which offer e-wallet services, like Paypal, Neteller, and Skrill. If you already use one of these e-wallet services, then all you need to do is to select your preferred method from the banking options at your NZD casino.
Best Online Casinos With NZ Dollars in 2022
It’s quick and easy to pay and play at an online casino that accepts New Zealand dollars. Check out some of these more popular ones and what they have to offer:
|NZD Casino||Welcome Bonus||Min Deposit|
|Jackpot City Casino||NZ$1600||NZ$10|
|Ruby Fortune Casino||NZ$750||NZ$10|
|Spin Palace Casino||NZ$1000||NZ$10|
|Gaming Club Casino||NZ$350||NZ$10|
|Mr Bet Casino||NZ$2250||NZ$15|
|Lucky Nugget Casino||NZ$200||NZ$15|
Jackpot City Casino – Up to NZ$1600 Bonus
You could play for days and still not tap into all of the games on offer at this highly-rated NZD online casino. With plenty of choice of games, excellent security, and of course being one of those NZD casinos, it shouldn’t be difficult to spend time here.
- More than 3.5 million players have joined this brand
- Awarded the Best of Online Gaming
- High payout rate (95.96%)
- eCOGRA approved
- Around 525 casino games in the lobby
- No free spins in the welcome offer
Jonny Jackpot Casino – NZ$1000 + 100 Free Spins
This casino platform is relatively new, but has already gained the reputation of reliable operator, that offers various games, profitable promotions and great service. We especially recommend to take a look at their live games opportunities and VIP Program, that allows to claim various different rewards depending on the level you earned.
- Generous welcome package of NZ$1,000 and 100 free spins
- Almost 1,000 online pokies in the lobby
- Malta and UKGC licenses
- Only $5 minimum deposit requirement
- Fresh and outstanding design
- Can’t choose a game to use the free spins
- Many restricted countries
Spin Palace Casino – Up to NZ$1000 Bonus
Another popular gaming site for Kiwis, this one if the best New Zealand dollar online casino sites offers weekly promotions as well as a generous sign-up bonus, and is one where both experienced gamers and new players are welcome.
- On the market since 2001
- A big number of currencies including NZD
- Has an NZ-English website version
- Impressive sports betting section
- Casino slots only from two developers
All Slots Casino – Up to NZ$1500 Reward
To say that this is an NZD casino that all Kiwi gamers should visit is an understatement. All Slots have been offering a special Welcome package to Kiwis for over a decade and has proved its reputation as a great gaming platform.
- Many international rewards
- Over 20 years of casino experience
- 96.01% payout rate
- Smooth mobile version
- A limited lobby
- x50 wagering requirement
Guts Casino – Up to NZ$100 + 100 Free Spins
Not just a welcome bonus but a generous number of free spins for all the newcomers is on offer at this trendy NZ dollar online casino. If you are looking for unforgettable gaming experience, then this brand is exactly for you!
- Thousands of casino games to choose from
- x25 wagering requirement
- 96.01% payout rate
- Instand deposits and fast withdrawals
- UKGC and MGA license
- A small welcome bonus
- A limited selection of table games
CasiGo Casino – NZ$1100 + 375 Free Spins
This recently opened casino is already becoming one of the leading brands on New Zealand market thanks to its easy-to-use design, convenient mobile application and professional support team.
- 97.30% payout rate
- 20 no deposit free spins
- Various promotions for regular players
- More then thousand slot games
- No social media or phone support
Lucky Nugget Casino – Up to NZ$200 Bonus
Being one of the oldest platforms for Kiwis, Lucky Nuggest is considered to be one of the safest and most reputable online casinos. Here New Zealand players can easily make deposits and withdrawals in New Zealand dollars by choosing one of the available payment methods.
- Modern design and navigation
- Operating since 1998
- Great mobile version
- Wide choice of live dealer games
- Only 600 online casino games in the lobby
- A small welcome bonus
SkyCity Online Casino – NZ$100 + 10 Free Spins
SkyCity is one of the New Zealand dollar casinos that you shouldn’t miss. It belongs to the chain of popular and reputable land-based casinos all over the country. Apart from the best games, you have access to the latest encryption technologies and professional managers who make the gaming experience unforgettable.
- Extension of a land-based NZD casino network
- Games from the leading software providers
- Modern desktop and mobile versions
- Huge games collection
- Less than 200 online games on offer
- Only NZD and USD supported
Casino Bonuses in NZ Dollars
The NZD casinos want you! And they are prepared to pay to have you! As a result, there is plenty of incentive for NZD online casinos to offer generous welcome bonuses. For example, your first four deposits at Jackpot City casino will see a dollar for dollar return, up to $1600. At trusted All Slots NZD online casino you can earn up to $500 back on each of your first three deposits. Another popular option among New Zealand players Ruby Fortune offers match bonus of up to $750 from your first three deposits. Making the first deposit of $200 at Gaming Club will earn you 100% back, but your second deposit will earn you back 150% (up to $150). And the common choice of NZ gamblers Spin Palace NZD casino online offers a generous sign-on bonus, this time up to $1000, spread over your first three deposits. As you can see the proposition of casino bonuses in real money online casinos is totally impressive.
What else do I need to know about NZD casinos?
🔒 Is NZD casino safe and legal?
- Yes to both. Online casinos take the safety of their guests very seriously and so invest a great deal in the secure methods of payments and making sure that your personal details are kept private and anonymous. And as long as the NZD online casino is authorized under the New Zealand Gambling Act 2003, and the website is based outside of New Zealand, it’s perfectly legal to enjoy online gambling for real money.
📌 What fees do NZ players pay?
- The downside of playing at casinos online can be that if you are playing in a casino that doesn’t accept your country’s currency, you will probably have to pay fees such as conversion costs. However because at an NZD casino you are paying in “local” currency, you don’t have to convert your NZD to another currency amount. So if your “main” currency is NZ dollars, you are best to play at an online casino that accepts NZ dollars.
💳 What payment option is better to use?
- Although you don’t pay any conversion fees because you are paying and playing in NZD, you may have to pay some fee depending on what method of payment you use. The amount is set by the credit card or e-wallet company, not the casino. This is why POLi is the most popular payment method for those playing at an NZD casino, as POLi doesn’t charge fees for depositing money.
✅ What benefits to players get who play with NZD?
- Have you ever had to shop overseas, or bought goods from overseas, and not really known how much your goods cost, because you have to pay in the local currency? Thanks to NZD casino numbers being so high, you don’t have to wonder. Pay and play at an online casino that accepts New Zealand dollars, and you won’t have to worry about checking the conversion rate all the time.
It’s good to feel welcome as a player at casinos online and thanks to the proliferation of NZD casinos, that welcome mat is always out. Play at an online casino New Zealand dollars and take the hassle of converting currency and paying excess fees out of the equation.