Cashback Casino Bonuses
Modern gamblers are bombarded with offers and bonuses: they can get cash rewards, free spins, personal managers, and much more. That is why more and more casinos come up with new offers that will set them apart from competitors. One of such offers is a cashback bonus. Even though it is more beneficial for high rollers, those who play for fun will also be pleasantly surprised to get a few dollars back.
In this article, we will introduce readers to this new but promising promotion and discuss the following issues:
With us, you’ll get the freshest information on cashback, its features, and terms. Be sure to read the review attentively not to miss a single detail.
Best Cashback Casino Bonuses For New Zealand Players 2021
|Cashback Bonus Rizk|| |
The Captain’s Cashback: 10% or 25% back as real money.
|Cashback Bonus Nomini|| |
|Welcome Bonus 5gringos||Bonus Money|
|Cashback Bonus Ivi Casino|| |
|Cashback Bonus VIPs Casino|| |
Friday Cashback: 20% of your weekly loss in cash. Regular Promotion.
|Cashback Bonus Slot Hunter|| |
|Cashback Bonus EnergyCasino|| |
|Cashback Bonus HeyCasino|| |
|Cashback Bonus Scatters|| |
|Cashback Bonus AllCashBack|| |
|Cashback Bonus Thrills||Bonus Money|
|Cashback Bonus Crazy Fox||Bonus Money|
|Cashback Bonus Hyper|| |
What is a cashback casino bonus?
Cashback is a popular casino reward which returns a part of your losses. It may be given as a financial compensation when shopping or as a refund on a gambling site. The sum depends on the casino’s terms and conditions but usually, it is a percentage of the losses during a certain period. For example, on Wednesdays or in November.
Every cashback bonus casino decides which percentage you can expect. Let’s assume that a gambling site has a 15% cashback offer during weekends. If on Saturday and Sunday you lose $100, on Monday you can get a $15 return.
At the moment, cashback is more popular among players who prefer spending big. However, even recreational players can benefit from an offer and get a partial refund even if it is not that impressive. Especially considering that many casinos start introducing maximum cashback limits to equalize high rollers and those who play for fun.
How does cashback bonus work?
There are numerous local websites and platforms where users can create accounts and get a financial reward from any purchases. The same applies to gambling platforms. When you see a cashback casino, be sure to return some money if you lost. These bonuses are available not only on pokies but also on table games, so you can expect a financial return not depending on the games you like.
As you already know, cashback is a percentage of the losses that usually comes with a maximum amount. This limit means the maximum sum you can return not depending on how much you play. It is always necessary to read the terms and conditions to be aware of all the limitations.
For example, a 10% cashback up to $100 every Wednesday or a 20% return up to $200 on a certain slot. Usually, the cashback is sent to your account once the promotion is over.
Types of Cashback Bonuses
Even though the rules of a cashback promotion are rather straightforward, there are many different types of bonuses that have various terms. And to grab the attention of players, gambling sites continue adding more promotions: there is a new cashback casino bonus literally every day. For outstanding gambling experience, get familiar with a list of the latest casino bonuses gathered by Casino HEX and pick your favourite promotion.
Here are the types of cashback promotion you should be aware of:
- Welcome bonus – We are used to the fact that when creating an account, players are offered a certain number of free spins and extra cash to play with. However, some casinos made one step further and added cashback to the welcome package. Thus, when playing with the first deposit you can get a certain compensation;
- Regular promotions – Gambling sites offer players a variety of bonuses that change from time to time. For example, blackjack tournaments every Saturday, free spins on Christmas, or an extra $50 on birthdays. Recently, platforms started adding cashback to a list of regular promotions and not to miss it, you just need to visit the page with bonuses or subscribe to casino’s newsletters;
- Loyalty program – To make players stay, platforms introduce loyalty programs with points. The more deposits you make, the better your promotions are. When a player climbs the loyalty ladder or unlocks a particular achievement, they get access to a certain cashback percentage;
- Rewards on specific games – To promote new launches or attract players to forgotten games, casinos may offer a money return on particular titles whether these are slots or table games. If the cashback is awarded on certain games, the money usually comes from software developers’ pockets.
Keep in mind that the cashback promotion may come in two forms: as real and bonus money. In the first case, players can withdraw the compensation while in the second – only play with it. However, it is still difficult to find real money cashback.
How to claim a cashback bonus?
It is extremely easy to claim the cashback bonus in online casino and that is another reason why this promotion is becoming so popular. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide:
- Create an account. Pick a cashback bonus provided by a New Zealand online casino and register (if you still don’t have an account). All the promotions listed at Casino HEX are offered by trustworthy gambling platforms, which means you don't have to worry about the safety and security of your data.
- Make a deposit. Choose the most suitable payment method and fund your account. For fast withdrawal take a look at e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal, and for the full safety choose bank transfers or debit/credit cards.
- Read the terms and conditions. Find the necessary cashback promotion and read all the requirements attentively (especially, pay attention to the bonus validity and maximum withdrawal). Thus, you’ll be able to meet the terms and won’t be left without a reward.
- Start playing. To receive a cashback you just need to pick a game or time period when the promotion is active and start enjoying it! If you lose, the money is sent to your account.
Don’t forget that to cash out the compensation, you’ll need to pay certain fees required by the chosen banking method.
Fresh Cashback Casino Bonuses For Kiwis
Cashback bonuses give players a great opportunity to return the losses and make gambling more fun and affordable. If you want to benefit from the game to the maximum, here are the most popular recent bonuses available in New Zealand casinos:
- Rizk Casino – 25% Captain’s Cashback as real money on all losses;
- Energy Casino – 25% return up to $250 on the first day of playing in a live casino;
- Slot Hunter – up to 20% Saturday cashback for VIP players weekly;
- IVI Casino – 15% up to $1000 every Friday (offered in Live Chat on player's request);
- Evo Bet Casino – 5% return up to $5000 for slot players on a daily basis;
- AllCashback Casino – 100% cashback on the first three deposits for newcomers;
- Ego Casino – 15% weekly cashback for the participants in ego loyalty club.
Cashback Bonus Comparison
On the Internet, you may find lots of recommended no deposit bonuses, welcome packages, and other promotions. But how do they differ? Which one is the most beneficial? We have made a comparison of the most popular bonuses. After getting familiar with it, you won’t have any questions left!
|Cashback Bonus||Welcome Bonus||Free Spins||Loyalty Program|
|Deposit required||+||+||Not always||+|
|Only for regular players||–||–||–||+|
|Available all the time||–||–||+||+|
Which benefits does the cashback reward offer?
Cashback casinos are becoming extremely popular because players want something more than simple welcome packages and free spins. When playing casino games, gamblers need a reason to stay, and receiving a part of the losses back sounds more than attractive. If you still don’t know whether cashback is a good idea, let us introduce you to a list of benefits it has to offer:
- Simple terms. You don’t have to meet complex terms or figure out how to clear the requirements. Cashback is extremely simple: make a deposit, play, and get a return on the losses;
- Can be used multiple times. Unlike a welcome bonus, cashback is available on a regular basis and you can benefit from it as often as you want;
- Reduces risks. It is impossible to win all the time, so there will always be losses. Cashback helps players to soften the blow and spend a little less than expected;
- Absence of wagering requirements. In 99,9% cases, players don’t have to play the bonus through before withdrawing it. This is a great opportunity for gamblers to enjoy their favorite games without fear of paying extra fees for a bonus.
Standart Terms & Conditions Of Cashback Bonus
When choosing a cashback online casino or a platform with any other bonuses, head directly to the T&C and read it. Yes, these pages are usually too long and boring but they are extremely important to find out about the size of bets, wagering requirements, time limits, and so on. If you don’t follow the rules, you won’t be able to return the losses.
While terms and conditions significantly vary from one casino to another, usually they all have the maximum return limit. It is the top sum you can expect to get back. For example, a 10% weekend cashback up to $100. No matter how much you lose, the maximum return equals $100.
There may also be restrictions on the bonus duration and withdrawal limits. For instance, the cashback can be claimed only once a week, or to withdraw the promotions you should have at least $50 on the balance.
Wagering Requirements on Cashback
The majority of casinos with cashback don’t have wagering requirements. These are restrictions on the number of times you have to play the bonus through before cashing it out. When receiving a cashback, you’ve already spent and lost, so it’s rather unfair to subject this sum to additional restrictions. However, we still recommend reading casino’s Terms and Conditions to learn more about their restrictions on the cashback offer.
Use Gambling Promotions Responsibly
Casino bonuses are created to attract players and make them want to stay. However, you shouldn’t forget that promotions improve the game and shouldn’t be considered a way of making profits. To get a positive experience from gambling, you should always play responsibly.
Compulsive gambling is a big problem, so casinos and international organizations unite to help players and their families in overcoming this addiction. Reliable online casinos usually have separate pages on this issue and offer numerous features like self-exclusion and setting maximum betting limits. If you need more information, read a comprehensive responsible gambling article on our website.
FAQ About Cashback Bonus
- Are cashback bonuses legit for New Zealand players?
- Yes, cashback is a completely legal promotion because it doesn’t involve any doubtful operations or additional transactions. To claim it you should only pay with the amount you have already decided to spend. However, we recommend checking local legal requirements because in some areas gambling is prohibited and you can’t enjoy it legally. In addition, it’s always important to choose a reliable and transparent platform that holds international licenses.
- Are they instant or require some time?
- Yes, the majority of cashback bonuses are instant because no payment methods are involved. The casino simply sends you the compensation amount and you can start playing with it at once. However, if you decide to withdraw it, there might be a need to wait for a standard time before the bank, e-wallet, or another chosen mediator completes the transaction.
- Is cashback good only for high rollers?
- Some think that if this bonus comes in the form of a percentage, it is not suitable for casual players. However, it’s always good to receive at least some money back. So why not use the offer in your favor? And considering that most casinos have a maximum return limit, there is no significant difference in how much you bet.
- Are there any cashback bonus limits?
- Unlike many other casino bonuses, cashback is quite straightforward and is not subjected to numerous limits and restrictions. However, there is one limitation to keep in mind: cashback usually comes with a cap sum. This means that no matter how much you lose, there is a maximum limit. For example, if the cashback cap is $20, you will be able to get only $20 even if you have lost $500. Always read the terms and conditions attentively.