Google Pay is a relatively new payment method that allows New Zealand players to make quick and easy gambling transactions right on their Android phones. The digital wallet developed by Google can be linked to the bank cards making transfers possible anywhere. Even though NZ online casinos that accept Google Pay are new, they are gaining popularity in places countries all over the world.
The transaction system makes use of simple convenient ways of controlling your money, together with top-tier security that comes from Google services. And the best Google Pay casinos have all the same bonuses and rewards you are accustomed to at all your favorite operators. That's why we decided to write this short guide with all the necessary information you need to know about playing in online casinos with Google Pay.
In this article you'll find out:
- how to make a casino deposit using Google Pay?
- what reliable Google Pay online casinos are available in New Zealand?
- is it safe to use GPay for online gambling transactions?
- how to withdraw my winnings from Google Pay casino?
- answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Online Gambling With Google Pay
Google Pay is a widespread digital wallet used by more than 150 million people in 40 countries including New Zealand. It allows making fast and secure payments with Android or iOS smartphones, tablets, and even watches. GPay is often used by gamblers, as it is instant, convenient, and doesn’t have any fees. New Zealand punters also download a native application to protect their money, gamble on the go, and keep track of expenses.
When choosing a GPay online casino, players can expect seamless transactions and rewarding bonuses no matter where they are. In this guideline, we want to tell you everything about Google Pay and its usage at the best online casinos across the world.
|🥇 Best Google Pay Casino|
|📱 Google Pay Casino App|
|🤑 Google Pay Casinos NZ||7|
|🎁 Max Bonus||NZ$1000|
|💰 Min Deposit||NZ$10|
|💳 Max Withdrawal||NZ$100000|
|🎰 Casino Games||1500+|
|✅ GPay Casino Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
|📝 Gambling Licenses||MGA, UKGC|
🔒 Are Google Pay Casinos Safe for Kiwis?
Google Pay is one of the most reliable payment methods one can choose for gambling. The Google team takes security very seriously and applies all the necessary measures to keep your information safe from fraud and hackers. First of all, to create an account, users need to activate a screen lock. Then, they must provide a big number of personal details to verify their identity.
When making a deposit or withdrawal at the best payout casino site, players are sent a virtual account number and encrypted it. There is also a separate fraud team that works 24/7 to ensure the safety of accounts and personal details. Even if you are playing at the top mobile casinos, your information is secure thanks to a Google Pay app with top-notch encryption.
💰 What are The Average Fees and Payout Time?
A great thing about Google Pay casinos is that they don’t charge users any fees, so you keep all the money to yourself. However, it applies certain fees to companies and merchants which can be then passed to the players. What we also like is that there are no minimum and maximum transaction limits.
When it comes to withdrawal times, it is important to consider a bunch of factors: the verification process, wagering requirements, payout limits, and so on. We recommend choosing a new casino because it usually has shorter pending periods.
📞 Can GPay Customer Support Help With Casino Payments?
Another reason why we love Google Pay so much is its state-of-the-art customer support which is available literally 24/7. When heading to their official website, you can find plenty of information regarding fees, speed of transactions, data security, and much more. But if you need a tailored solution, choose one of the channels below and get assistance from skilled and friendly bilingual managers.
- Phone: 1-888-986-7944
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @GooglePay
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Google Pay
||NZ$200 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||Spin Rio||700+||
||$1000 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||LeoVegas||2816+||
||€1500 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||Playzee||3837+||
||$200 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||MrMega||428+||
||NZ$100 + 20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Fruity King||650+||
||NZ$1000||Play Now Read Review||LalaBet||1945+||
||$1200 + 20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Casumo||1900+||
||€100 + 25 FS||Play Now Read Review||Lucky Vegas||3555+||
||$150 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||BETITON||2128+||
|10||Read Review||Vegas Lounge Casino||1588+||
- Table Of Contents
How To Find A Reliable Google Pay Casino NZ
As New Zealand casinos that accept Google Pay are becoming more and more common, finding a perfect option for playing can be difficult. This is why we have developed a way of deciding whether a particular brand is worth your time.
We look for important key features that all reliable online gambling sites should have. This ensures that players looking for top Google Pay casinos in NZ get a great gaming experience and claim all the winnings they have earned if they choose platforms from our lists. Below you will fine the crutual things to look for at Google Pay casinos in New Zealand, considered in our personal rating.
Gambling licenses are given to online operators by independent governing bodies that only recognize the reliable ones. This means that a license is a qualified recommendation of the brand. Gambling comissions make use of strict regulations that measure gameplay, security, and fairness among other things.
That's the reason we can automatically trust new Google Pay casino with a license or eCOGRA seal. The most reliable authorities include TST Labs, eCOGRA, the UK Gambling Commission, GLI, iTech Labs, and the Malta Gaming Authority.
✅ Game Selection
We think the best Google Pay online casinos should offer a collection of games that caters to the needs of all gamblers. This means they should include classic games, video slots, table games, and newer 3D titles. Wide range of gaming options will ensure that you are never bored at the platform you've chosen.
✅ Withdrawal Times
This is a vital feature of any online casino that will significantly influence your gaming experience. It can have many good functions, but if you are not able to easily access your money than you probably won't be satisfied with the platform. Luckily, most gambling operators provide quick transfer times and no fees when you make Google Pay deposits to play for real money.
✅ Mobile Compatibility
When online casinos that use Google Pay give you multiple ways of accessing your account, this can only make your experience better. Even if you do not often make use of a mobile version, it is great if the casino has one in case you ever don’t have access to your computer.
How To Make A Google Pay Casino Deposit
As you might expect transfering money via Google Pay is relatively straight forward and simple. All you have to do is to follow these important steps to make online casino Google Pay deposit in a few minutes:
- Find a reliable casino that accepts casino deposits made via Google Pay. Even though we have given you a guide on how to find a good online casino, the final decision needs to be yours. This process should not be rushed and as many factors as possible should be considered.
- Sign up at your chosen new online casino. The registration process is quite simple, but requires some basic personal information. Visit casino you selected and type in your name, age, and email address. After the process of creating online casino account is complete you can head over to the payment section to make your first deposit.
- Go to the deposit section on the payment page and select Google Pay. After you have selected the payment method you will have to enter the amount you want to deposit. You should keep in mind though that casino sites that accept Google Pay have a minimum deposit amount, and it's usually around $10.
- Choose the card you want to use that is connected to Google Pay account. This functions in a similar way to other e-wallets, allowing you to connect a bank card for gambling with Google Pay. If you need to add a card to your account this can be done on the Google Pay dashboard.
- Start gambling after the transfer is complete. While some payment methods take days to complete, a Google Pay deposit casino payment should take minutes at most to complete. After this, all that’s left to do is start playing.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings Using Google Pay
Once you accumulate enough funds in the account, it is the right time to cash out the winnings. Fortunately, it’s extremely easy to do at GPay casinos. The whole process consists of four steps:
- Make sure you have met all the terms and conditions. They concern a minimum withdrawal limit, playthrough requirements, and so on. If the system still doesn’t allow you to cash out, turn to customer support.
- Go to the Cashier, choose Google Pay on the list of available methods, and insert the amount you are willing to withdraw.
- Verify your Google Pay account by typing the last four digits of the card or inserting a confirmation code. Never show this information to others.
- Wait for the payment to be completed. The speed of withdrawals depends on the casino’s pending period and the bank that is linked to your GPay account. We recommend choosing a same day withdrawal online casino to speed up the process.
- $1,200 and 20 free spins for new players
- More than 10 years on the market
- Lots of table and live dealer games
- 24/7 customer support
- Doesn’t support New Zealand dollars
- Many deposit and withdrawal options
- 200 free spins upon registration
- Native iOS and Android app
- Great design and navigation
- Many restricted countries
- A limited lobby
- $1,000 and 200 FS upon sign-up
- 2,500+ games
- NZD supported
- New and modern design
- Offshore license
- 96.85% RTP
- Owned by White Hat Gaming
- Huge welcome bonus
- Over 70 progressive slots
- Only two accepted currencies
- More than 1,000 online slots
- UKGC and MGA licenses
- VIP Honors Club
- 128-bit data encryption
- Free spins expire within 10 days
- Approved by eCOGRA
- More than 3,500 games
- Online Gaming Operator of the Year (2022)
- Tens of promotions
- NZD not accepted
- Licensed by UKGC and MGA
- $10 minimum deposit
- Supports NZD
- Mobile optimization
- Absence of instant withdrawals
- Over 3,000 casino games
- Instant payouts
- Many ongoing promotions
- No minimum withdrawal
- Doesn’t have eCOGRA approval
Best Google Pay Online Casinos in New Zealand
Even the best online casinos that accept Google Pay don’t always give New Zealand players exactly what they want. This is why we have assembled a list of all the gambling sites that are perfect for Kiwi players. All of them accept players from New Zealand, have english versions of the website and allows to make Google Pay deposits using the national currency (NZD).
Here is our list of the best-rated NZ online casinos accepting Google Pay:
|NZ Casino||Welcome Bonus||Casino Games||Payout Rate||License||Safe Link|
|Casumo Casino||$1200 + 20 Free Spins||1900+||97.27%||MGA/CRP/217/2012/05|
|VegasKings Casino||NZ$1000 + 200 Free Spins||2500+||98.3%||RGL 118|
|Playzee Casino||$1500 + 150 Free Spins||1294+||95.45%||MGA/B2C/370/2017|
|Captain Spins Casino||NZ$1200 + 260 Free Spins||2000+||97.85%||MGA/B2C/370/2017|
|LeoVegas Casino||$1000 + 150 Free Spins||550+||97.63%||MGA/CRP/237/2013|
|PlayOjo Casino||50 Free Spins||525+||96.37%||MGA/CRP/171/2009/01|
Let's take a closer look at some of the listed brands to find out why exactly they were rated the highest among all GPay online casinos that accept New Zealand players.
||$1200 + 20 FS||Play Now Read Review||Casumo||1900+||
Among all top online casinos that accept Google Pay deposits Casumo is considered to be the best, and there's a reason for it. The platform offers more than 1800 games available to players most of which are pokies. This TST Labs approved operator does not have any limits on withdrawals either. Casumo can be accessed on mobile devices via their website as well.
Mr Green Casino
Like all top NZ casinos Mr Green has more than 2000 games available to players this includes table games, video poker, and slots. Universally compatible mobile support ensures you can play on any device. The withdrawal limit in effect here allows withdrawals not exceeding $10000 per month. And a match welcome bonus of up to $100 and 100 free spins will make all Kiwi players stay at this Google Pay deposit casino for a long time.
Vegas Kings Casino
|1||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+||
Vegas Kings is a new GPay casino with a great design and many exclusive features. It boasts fast withdrawals, a rewarding loyalty program, responsive customer support, and lots of casino games including slots, blackjack, roulette, and poker. The minimum deposit is $20 which is rather affordable.
||€1500 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||Playzee||3837+||
Playzee is surely one of the brightest GPay casinos Kiwis will ever come across. At this gambling site, they are greeted with an impressive welcome package, a loyalty program, and daily promotions. More than 2,000 games from renowned developers ensure your fun and engaging pastime.
Captain Spins Casino
|1||Read Review||Captain Spins Casino||3990+||
Another GPay casino on our list is Captain Spins. It has been on the market since 2012 and supplies New Zealanders with top games from 80 software developers. It has a convenient Monthly Promotions calendar with all upcoming bonuses, 24/7 customer support, and simple registration even for mobile users. Plus, Captain Spins have the eCOGRA seal of approval.
||$1000 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||LeoVegas||2816+||
This new brand has a games collection of more than 700 titles which comes from top-tier developers like Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, and NetEnt. Full mobile support is also included. An impressive sign up bonus gives new players up to $325 + 50 free spins over 3 deposits.
This online live casino Google Pay has 700 games to play that come from software companies like Nyx Interactive, Microgaming, and NetEnt. The website is mobile compatible and has a professional 24/7 customer support. A daily withdrawal limit of €5000 is included here. The available welcome bonus can get new players up to $200 split over the first two deposits.
||50 FS||Play Now Read Review||PlayOJO||4765+||
Being the best Google Pay casino site in New Zealand PlayOjo features a large selection of slots to choose from. The brand has a UK gambling license and an excellent live casino section. The interface of the platform makes it easy to play on mobile or computer. An impressive game list, of more than 2000 titles, comes courtesy of developers like Microgaming, NextGen Gaming, and Play’n Go.
Mobile Casinos That Accept Google Pay
A Google Pay mobile casino can give you all the same features you are used to on the full gambling website, together with the flexibility that comes from playing on a phone. You will still be able to make a mobile casino deposit via Google Pay, play your favorite games, and redeem generous bonuses from your chosen brand.
A lot of the time the latest 3D games also look more detailed and vibrant on your phone when compared to your computer, especially Google Pay online slots. So a better visual experience is also accessed when on your phone.
Choosing a mobile casino with GPay also means that deposits can be made and confirmed on the same device, making the whole process a lot simpler.
Google Pay Deposit Amounts
Having access to different payment methods, especially Google Pay, is a great advantage for gamblers. But it is not the only thing to consider when choosing an online casino. One of the issues you should check before starting your journey is the required deposit amount. There are online casinos with a low minimum deposit and casinos which request a small fortune for signing up. Here are the most common deposit amounts at Google Pay casino sites:
|$1 Deposit Casino Sites||$2 Deposit Casino Sites||$3 Deposit Casino Sites||$5 Deposit Casino Sites||$10 Deposit Casino Sites||$20 Deposit Casino Sites|
Best Google Pay Casino Bonuses
Almost all gambling sites that accept Google Pay offer engaging promotions and rewards. With their help, Kiwis can extend their bankroll and sessions, play more games, and feel appreciated. Here are the most popular bonuses that you will find at the best real money online casino for Kiwis:
- No deposit bonus. The most anticipated promotion awards players with free spins or several dollars in exchange for registration at Google Pay casinos. You can use Google Pay online and enjoy no deposit bonuses don’t require any wagers but have rather strict terms and conditions.
- Free spins. They can come as a part of a welcome bonus or as a stand-alone promotion. Free spins are usually given on particular games or developers, and supply Kiwis with a unique opportunity to learn about new titles and play for longer.
- Welcome package. It is a bonus for new players that motivates them to stay on the website. Welcome bonuses include match rewards, free spins, cashback, VIP points, and more.
- Loyalty program. It targets regular users and honours their loyalty with cash prizes, birthday gifts, VIP managers, and invitations to tournaments.
- Cashback. Some online Google Pay casinos return a part of your losses on certain games or days of the week. As a rule, the higher your VIP level is, the better cashback you receive.
There is a huge number of bonus types, so you will easily find the one that suits you the most.
Advantages Of Playing At Google Pay Online Casinos
Besides the obvious upsides of using Google Pay casino sites, like speed and reliability, a number of other advantages come from using the payment system. These benefits make Google casinos one of the most convenient options for gambling transactions you can get these days. Here are the biggest advantages of using gambling sites that are compatible with GPay:
- Online operators don’t have access to your financial details. This is because Google Pay acts as an intermediary between your bank and the betting website. That's the reason your financial information is not required by the online casino accepting Google Pay you are using.
- No transfer fees. In most cases when you transfer money to a casino by other means, like a bank card or e-wallet, a small charge is required for the transfer. But with Google Pay, online transfers are completely free.
- Immediate transfers. Google Pay makes use of its own systems to make transfers. Unlike bank or card transfers this option doesn't use third party systems for this. This ensures that Google Pay transactions can be made within seconds.
- Compatible with most major credit cards. Google has ensured that its payment service is able to work alongside the majority of credit card brands. You can even connect multiple cards for maximum flexibility.
- It can be used on both Android and Apple mobile devices. Google Pay gambling on mobile gives you a complete experience ensuring you are able to make deposits and manage your money.
Disadvantages Of Choosing Google Pay For Casino Payments
Even though online casinos with Google Pay do give you a lot of benefits, there are some downsides to using the payment type. Here are the disadvantages that come from using an online casino that accepts Google Pay:
- You cannot withdraw your money using the payment system. The casinos that are compatible with Google Pay can only accept deposits from players for the time being. This is due to Google and not the casinos that offer the deposit method.
- Not all casinos accept Google Pay. Google Pay allows you a safe and quick way of making deposits, but it is still relatively new so many casinos still don’t support it. This will undoubtedly change over time but for now, you will have to make do with the websites that are compatible with it.
Google Pay Casino Alternatives
If ever you need another payment service that gives you the same security and ease of use as casino sites accepting Google Pay, there are some other trusted options available. All of them can be used in New Zealand and don't require lots of steps to complete a gambling transaction. Here are the safest alternatives to an online casino with Google Pay:
- 💳 PayPal
- This is one of the most popular e-wallets around the world that gives a quick and simple way of transferring money all while keeping your details secure. That's why we fully recommend PayPal gambling sites for Kiwi players.
- 💳 Apple Pay
- An average Apple Pay casino makes use of very similar techniques of transferring money that Google Pay uses. You are able to control and confirm transactions on your phone through biometric scanning for increased security.
- 💳 POLi
- This payment system provides an easy way of transferring money in both New Zealand and Australia from a bank account to a merchant. The option is good for those that make transfers from their bank account often.
Our Verdict: Reasons to Choose Google Pay Online Casinos NZ
The number of payment methods is constantly growing but the list of leading options rarely changes. Google Pay is always on top and it’s not surprising that New Zealanders are choosing it for their daily gambling transactions. After reading this guide, you already know why online gambling with Google Pay is so beneficial but let us summarize everything once again:
- No fees. There is no need to overpay for transactions at Google Pay casinos.
- Top-notch security from one of the leading tech companies.
- Used with all major cards including Visa and Mastercard.
- Optimized for all devices – smartphones, tablets, and wearables. GPay also has a native app.
- Great design and convenience for those who value appearance and comfort.
There is a high probability that after depositing or withdrawing with Google Pay you won’t want to use another payment method.
FAQ About The Google Pay Casinos
🌏 What countries accept Google Pay casino payments?
- Casino deposits can be made in many countries all over the world including New Zealand, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Russia, The United States, The United Kingdom, and many more.
🎰 What casino games can I play using Google Pay?
- You can find the same great variety of games like in any other online casino that operates in New Zealand.
❎ Are there any limits on withdrawals using Google Pay?
- Yes, the transfer limits itself is $10000 per transaction, but this may be different depending on the casino you are using.
📝 Should I pay any Commission Fees?
- No, using Google Pay for online gambling does not require any additional transfer or payment fees.
🥇 Are there any live casinos with Google Pay for Kiwis?
- List of trustworthy live casino sites that accept this payment option in New Zealand includes Casino Joy, PlayOJO and Hyper Casino.
💸 What currencies do the casino operators accept?
- Google Pay casinos by default use US$ to make transfers, but when needed can be converted to other currency types including NZ$.
⌛ What’s the average processing time for casino payments using Google Pay?
- Google Pay transfers normally happen within minutes of a transaction being confirmed, this is due to the advanced systems that Google uses.