Google Pay is a relatively new payment method that allows New Zealand players to make quick and easy gambling transactions right on their Android phones. The digital wallet developed by Google can be linked to the bank cards making transfers possible anywhere.
Even though NZ online casinos that accept Google Pay are new, they are gaining popularity in places countries all over the world. The transaction system makes use of simple convenient ways of controlling your money, together with top-tier security that comes from Google services. And the best Google Pay casinos have all the same bonuses and rewards you are accustomed to at all your favorite operators. That's why we decided to write this short guide with all the necessary information you need to know about gambling online with Google Pay.
In this article you'll find out :
- how to make a casino deposit using Google Pay?
- what reliable Google Pay online casinos are available in New Zealand?
- is it safe to use GPay for online gambling transactions?
- how to withdraw my winnings from Google Pay casino?
- answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Unfortunately, for now, there are no online casinos on the New Zealand market that allow its customers to make deposits and withdrawals using Google Pay. But we keep our hand in and are going update our list of GooglePay casino operators as soon as any of the trustworthy gambling platforms will start accepting payments via GPay. Instead we are offering you a list of reliable online casinos, that accept payments from other e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. This options also allow its customers to make fast and safe deposits and withdrawals using all types of mobile devices.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Google Pay
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Vegas Kings||2500+|
|NZ$250 + 100 FS||SlotNite||1370+|
|NZ$1100 + 375 FS||CasiGo||1500+|
Captain Spins Casino
|100% up to NZ$1200 + 260 FS||Captain Spins Casino||2000+|
|NZ$200 + 21 FS||Casino Dome||1000+|
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Jonny Jackpot||1400+|
|NZ$2250 + 50 FS||Mr Bet||813+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Playzee||1294+|
|20 FS||Amazon Slots||1000+|
|$100 + 50 FS||Rizk||650+|
|$25 + 25 FS||Spins Royale||483+|
|$500 + 20 FS||Party Casino||290+|
|NZ$500 + 50 FS||Monster Casino||456+|
|$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
Jackpot Mobile Casino
|$500 + 50 FS||Jackpot Mobile Casino||435+|
The Online Casino
|$500 + 50 FS||The Online Casino||600+|
|€50 + 20 FS||Betsafe||1261+|
|€100 + 50 FS||SlotsMagic||738+|
|25 FS||Rise Casino||320+|
|$100 + 20 FS||SlotKing Casino||913+|
|NZ$100 + 20 FS||Hippozino||740+|
|$200 + 100 FS||Winners Magic||876+|
|€200 + 100 FS||Jackie Jackpot||844+|
|$150 + 150 FS||BETITON||1150+|
|€2000 + 200 FS||Tsars||4901+|
Mad About Slots
|$1000 + 100 FS||Mad About Slots||800+|
|€200 + 100 FS||HeySpin||785+|
|$1500 + 200 FS||Casino Planet||1700+|
|$55 + 55 FS||Jazzy Spins||370+|
|NZ$200 + 100 FS||Spin Rio||700+|
|$200 + 100 FS||GreenPlay||817+|
|$500 + 50 FS||Red Spins||540+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Playluck||896+|
|$100 + 50 FS||Swift Casino||1508+|
|$150 + 50 FS||William Hill||315+|
|$850 + 50 FS||Chelsea Palace||550+|
|100 FS||Bonzo Spins||550+|
|$100 + 15 FS||Power Slots||550+|
|$100 + 50 FS||Roxy Palace||380+|
|$100 + 25 FS||PlayMillion||669+|
|$200 + 500 FS||VIPs Casino||750+|
|€100 + 25 FS||Lucky Vegas||3555+|
|NZ$200 + 100 FS||Queenplay||890+|
|$200 + 100 FS||Yesbet88||1100+|
Fortune Mobile Casino
|$850 + 50 FS||Fortune Mobile Casino||391+|
|$1000 + 100 FS||VegasWins||391+|
|Number of Casinos||7|
|Deposit Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
How To Find A Reliable Google Pay Casino
As online casinos that accept Google Pay are becoming more and more common, finding a perfect option for playing can be difficult. This is why we have developed a way of deciding whether a platform is worth your time. We look for important key features and abilities that all reliable online gambling sites should have. This ensures that players looking for top Google Pay casinos NZ get a great gaming experience and claim all the winnings they've earned. Here are the most important things to look for at Google Pay casinos in New Zealand:
- Licenses – Gambling licenses are given to online operators by independent governing bodies that only recognize the reliable ones. This means that a license is a qualified recommendation of the brand. Gambling comissions make use of strict regulations that measure gameplay, security, and fairness among other things. That's the reason we can automatically trust new Google Pay casino with a license or eCOGRA seal. The most reliable authorities include TST Labs, eCOGRA, the UK Gambling Commission, GLI, iTech Labs, and the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Payment Times – This is a vital feature of any online casino that will significantly influence your gaming experience. It can have many good functions, but if you are not able to easily access your money than you probably won't be satisfied with the platform. Luckily, most gambling operators provide quick transfer times and no fees when you use Google Pay to play for real money.
- Game Selection – We think the best Google Pay online casinos should offer a collection of games that caters to the needs of all gamblers. This means they should include classic games, video slots, table games, and newer 3D titles. Wide range of gaming options will ensure that you are never bored at the platform you've chosen.
- Mobile Compatibility – When online casinos that use Google Pay give you multiple ways of accessing your account, this can only make your experience better. Even if you do not often make use of a mobile version, it is great if the casino has one in case you ever don’t have access to your computer.
How To Make A Google Pay Casino Deposit
As you might expect transfering money via Google Pay is relatively straight forward and simple. All you have to do is to follow these important steps to make online casino Google Pay deposit in a few minutes:
- Find a reliable casino that accepts casino deposits made via Google Pay. Even though we have given you a guide on how to find a good online casino, the final decision needs to be yours. This process should not be rushed and as many factors as possible should be considered.
- Signup at your chosen new online casino. The registration process is quite simple, but requires some basic personal information. This typically includes your name, age, and email address. After the process is complete you can head over to the payment section to make your first deposit.
- Go to the deposit section on the payment page and select Google Pay. After you have selected the payment method you will have to enter the amount you want to deposit. You should keep in mind though that casino sites that accept Google Pay have a minimum deposit amount, and it's usually around $10.
- Choose the card you want to use that is connected to Google Pay account. This functions in a similar way to other e-wallets, allowing you to connect a bank card for gambling with Google Pay. If you need to add a card to your account this can be done on the Google Pay dashboard.
- Start gambling after the transfer is complete. While some payment methods take days to complete, a Google Pay deposit casino payment should take minutes at most to complete. After this, all that’s left to do is start playing.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings Using Google Pay
📌 Before choosing online gambling with Google Pay, take a look at other payment methods for your future withdrawals, because, unfortunately, making them with GPay is not possible yet. But it is likely that this will eventually change given the popularity of this banking option all over the world and in New Zealand specifically.
When taking money out of your casino account is possible with the payment method, it should be as simple as making deposits. This will only require you to enter the amount you want to transfer and then clicking confirm. The option to do this will be under the cashier section of the casino with Google Pay withdrawal option. You will then have to select withdrawals and find the neccessary option. The transfer, much like deposits, will only take seconds to complete. This is in part due to the security that is present at a Google Pay online casino site. If you cannot wait for this feature though, you can always link a credit card to your Google Pay account and make transfers that way.
Best Google Pay Online Casinos in New Zealand
Even the best online casinos that accept Google Pay don’t always give New Zealand players exactly what they want. This is why we have assembled a list of all the gambling sites that are perfect for Kiwi players. All of them accept players from New Zealand, have english versions of the website and allows to make deposits using the national currency (NZD). Here is our list of NZ online casinos accepting Google Pay:
- Captain Spins (Up to NZ$1200 + 260 Spins);
- PlayOjo Casino (50 No Wagering Free Spins);
- CasiGo Casino (Up to NZ$1100 + 375 Spins);
- Casumo Casino (Up to €1200 + 200 Bonus Rounds);
- Hyper Casino (Up to NZ$300 Welcome Reward);
- Mr Green Casino (200 Free Spins Bonus);
- Jonny Jackpot (Up to NZ$1000 + 100 Bonus Rounds);
- LeoVegas Casino (Up to $1000 + 22 Spins On Sign Up).
Let's take a closer look at some of the listed brands to find out why exactly they were rated the highest among all gambling platforms with GPay:
- PlayOjo Casino
- Casumo Casino
- Hyper Casino
- Mr Green Casino
- LeoVegas Casino
Being the best Google Pay casino site in New Zealand PlayOjo features a large selection of slots to choose from. The brand has a UK gambling license and an excellent online casino live section. The interface of the platform makes it easy to play on mobile or computer. An impressive game list, of more than 2000 titles, comes courtesy of developers like Microgaming, NextGen Gaming, and Play’n Go.
Among all top online casinos that accept Google Pay deposits Casumo is considered to be the best, and there's a reason for it. The platform offers more than 1800 games available to players most of which are pokies. This TST Labs approved operator does not have any limits on withdrawals either. Casumo can be accessed on mobile devices via their website as well.
This online live casino Google Pay has 700 games to play that come from software companies like Nyx Interactive, Microgaming, and NetEnt. The website is mobile compatible and has a professional 24/7 customer support. A daily withdrawal limit of €5000 is included here. The available welcome bonus can get new players up to $200 split over the first two deposits.
Like all top NZ casinos Mr Green has more than 2000 games available to players this includes table games, video poker, and slots. Universally compatible mobile support ensures you can play on any device. The withdrawal limit in effect here allows withdrawals not exceeding $10000 per month. And a match welcome bonus of up to $100 and 100 free spins will make all Kiwi players stay at this Google Pay deposit casino for a long time.
This new brand has a games collection of more than 700 titles which comes from top-tier developers like Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, and NetEnt. Full mobile support is also included. An impressive sign up bonus gives new players up to $325 + 50 free spins over 3 deposits.
Mobile Casinos That Accept Google Pay
- Casino Joy
- Slots Animal Casino
- Bronze Casino
- Classy Slots Casino
A Google Pay mobile casino can give you all the same features you are used to on the full gambling website, together with the flexibility that comes from playing on a phone. You will still be able to make a mobile casino deposit via Google Pay, play your favorite games, and redeem generous bonuses from your chosen brand.
A lot of the time the latest 3D games also look more detailed and vibrant on your phone when compared to your computer, especially Google Pay online slots. So a better visual experience is also accessed when on your phone. Choosing a mobile casino with GPay also means that deposits can be made and confirmed on the same device, making the whole process a lot simpler.
Advantages Of Playing At Google Pay Online Casinos
Besides the obvious upsides of using Google Pay online casinos NZ, like speed and reliability, a number of other advantages come from using the payment system. These benefits make Google casinos one of the most convenient options for gambling transactions you can get these days. Here are the biggest advantages of using gambling sites that are compatible with GPay:
- Online operators don’t have access to your financial details. This is because Google Pay acts as an intermediary between your bank and the betting website. That's the reason your financial information is not required by the online casino accepting Google Pay you are using.
- No transfer fees. In most cases when you transfer money to a casino by other means, like a bank card or e-wallet, a small charge is required for the transfer. But with Google Pay, online transfers are completely free.
- Immediate transfers. Google Pay makes use of its own systems to make transfers. Unlike bank or card transfers this option doesn't use third party systems for this. This ensures that payments to the brands that accept Google Pay can be made within seconds.
- Compatible with most major credit cards. Google has ensured that its payment service is able to work alongside the majority of credit card brands. You can even connect multiple cards for maximum flexibility.
- It can be used on both Android and Apple mobile devices. Google Pay gambling on mobile gives you a complete experience ensuring you are able to make deposits and manage your money.
Disadvantages Of Choosing Google Pay For Casino Payments
Even though online casinos with Google Pay do give you a lot of benefits, there are some downsides to using the payment type. Here are the disadvantages that come from using an online casino that accepts Google Pay:
- You cannot withdraw your money using the payment system. The casinos that are compatible with Google Pay can only accept deposits from players for the time being. This is due to Google and not the casinos that offer the deposit method.
- Not all casinos accept Google Pay. Google Pay allows you a safe and quick way of making deposits, but it is still relatively new so many casinos still don’t support it. This will undoubtedly change over time but for now, you will have to make do with the websites that are compatible with it.
Google Pay Casino Bonuses
🎁 Google Pay casino sites provide players will all the same great rewards they are used to on other gambling sites. This includes a no deposit bonus which gives players access to casino credit and free plays simply by signing up and does not require a deposit.
💸 Welcome reward can also be found at any online casino that uses Google Pay. This type of bonus gives players a match on initial deposits as well as free plays on certain games. This can be especially useful when you are first starting at a new casino.
💎 The other major type of promotions you can find at casino platfroms with GPay is a VIP reward. This bonus gives regular players access to higher-tier prizes and offers that not all players have access to. This can get players big cash wins, limited promotions, and free plays.
Google Pay Alternatives
If ever you need another payment service that gives you the same security and ease of use as casino sites accepting Google Pay, there are some other trusted options available. All of them can be used in New Zealand and don't require lots of steps to complete a gambling transaction. Here are the safest alternatives to an online casino with Google Pay:
- PayPal – This is one of the most popular e-wallets around the world that gives a quick and simple way of transferring money all while keeping your details secure. That's why we fully recommend PayPal gambling sites for Kiwi players.
- Apple Pay – An average Apple Pay casino makes use of very similar techniques of transferring money that Google Pay uses. You are able to control and confirm transactions on your phone through biometric scanning for increased security.
- POLi – This payment system provides an easy way of transferring money in both New Zealand and Australia from a bank account to a merchant. The option is good for those that make transfers from their bank account often.
FAQ About The Google Pay Casinos
- 🌏 What countries accept Google Pay casino payments?
- Casino deposits via Google Pay can be made in many countries all over the world including New Zealand, Australia, Canada, France, Italy, Russia, The United States, The United Kingdom, and many more.
- 🎰 What casino games can I play using Google Pay?
- You can find the same great variety of games like in any other online casino that operates in New Zealand.
- ❎ Are there any limits on withdrawals using Google Pay?
- Yes, the transfer limits of Google Pay itself is $10000 per transaction, but this may be different depending on the casino you are using.
- 📝 Should I pay any Commission Fees?
- No, using Google Pay for online gambling does not require any additional transfer or payment fees.
- 🥇 Are there any live casinos with Google Pay for Kiwis?
- List of trustworthy live casino sites that accept Google Pay in New Zealand includes Casino Joy, PlayOJO and Hyper Casino.
- 💸 What currencies do the casino operators accept?
- Google Pay by default uses US$ to make transfers, but when needed can be converted to other currency types including NZ$.
- ⌛ What’s the average processing time for casino payments using Google Pay?
- Google Pay transfers normally happen within minutes of a transaction being confirmed, this is due to the advanced systems that Google uses.