Apple Pay Casino
Apple Pay is one of the newest payment methods that can already be used for gambling online. This banking option allows players to make fast and secure deposits with no transaction fees, that's why no wonder the list of online casinos that accept Apple Pay is getting longer every day.
With the help of this diggital wallet all casino payments can be made instantly with a single tap. You do not require any bank account details, contact details, or credit cards. Although transactions can be made quickly they are just as secure as other payment standards, utilizing fingerprint and facial recognition to validate payments. An Apple Pay casino can be accessed on almost all devices made by the company, ensuring you’re always able to place your bets.
In this guide you'll find out:
- is it safe to use Apple Pay for online gambling?
- what reliable online casinos accept Apple Pay deposits?
- is it possible to withdraw your winnings with Apple Pay?
- what's the average fee amount and the withdrawal time in Apple Pay casinos?
- the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Apple Pay
|$1000 + 150 FS||Leo Vegas||550+|
|$500 + 20 FS||Party Casino||290+|
|30 FS||Casino Z||4000+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Megapari||9939+|
|€2000 + 200 FS||Tsars||4901+|
|NZ$1100 + 375 FS||CasiGo||1500+|
|Number of Casinos||5|
|Max Bonus||$1000 + 222 FS|
|Deposit Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
How To Make An Apple Pay Casino Deposit
Thanks to the simplicity of Apple Pay casino sites deposits made using this method of transfer is among the easiest you can find today. A few taps are all it takes to fund your account. While the initial set-up of the payment service might take a few extra steps, thereafter making a deposit to the gambling platform you've chosen will be a breeze. Here are the steps you need to follow to make casino deposits via Apple Pay:
- Find an online gambling operator that accepts an Apple Pay casino deposit. You can check if the payment type is supported at the platform you've chosen by going to the cashier section of an online casino. The other option is to choose one of the Apple Pay gambling websites from our list above. All of them provide an excellent service, fast payments and a wide choice of games.
- Signup with the Apple Pay online casino you have chosen. This process can be done very easily and generally only requires your name, address, and email address. If an Apple Pay casino site asks for more than these details we recommend you not to progress with them.
- Make your first deposit into your new casino account. This can be done by going to the cashier page of the website and selecting the Apple Pay payment option under the deposit section.
- Enter the details of the transaction. In this case only the amount you want to deposit with Apple Pay will be needed. Keep in mind that this amount needs to fall within the casinos’ deposit limits. Some casinos that offer Apple Pay have both a minimum and maximum deposit amount, so be sure of this before you proceed.
- Verify the transaction on an Apple device to continue. This can be done by using Touch ID or Face ID on your iPhone, iPad, or other compatible devices. This method of authentication ensures that using Apple Pay to fund online casino account is very safe and secure.
- Start playing your favorite casino games once the transfer has been completed. This should happen immediately after you authenticate the transaction on your Apple device. Online gambling with Apple Pay gives you access to some of the best bonuses and rewards available today.
How To Withdraw Money At Apple Pay Casino
📌 Currently using Apple Pay for gambling transactions does not allow you to make withdrawals. This will probably not always be the case though given the growing popularity of the payment method. When this function is added to Apple Pay online casinos, you can be sure that the process will be just as easy. You will need to go to the cashier section of the Apple Pay casino and find the withdrawal option. Within this menu, you will be able to select the necessary banking option and transfer out your winnings. Given the speed of deposits, withdrawals should happen within minutes. This can, however, be influenced by the bank or casino involved. Players from New Zealand can add ANZ cards to Apple Pay or use the wallet app. This ensures payment safety and security.
Best Apple Pay Casinos 2021
With online casinos accepting Apple Pay becoming more and more common, it can be difficult to find the most trusted options on the market. Here are the best Apple Pay casino sites New Zealand players should know about:
- Leo Vegas Casino ($1000 + 222 Spins Bonus);
- Party Casino ($500 + 20 Free Spins Reward);
- Deluxino Casino (25 Casino Bonus Spins);
- 777 Casino (€1500 Welcome Bonus);
- Casumo Casino (€1200 + 200 Free Spins);
- 888 Casino (€140 Sign Up Reward);
- Wink Slots Casino (30 Bonus Spins);
- Bwin Casino ($200 Welcome Bonus).
Let's take a closer look at each of these platforms to find out why they got listed in our top Apple Pay online casinos for Kiwis:
- Leo Vegas Casino – The brand brings a large collection of Apple Pay slots along with live dealer games and 24/7 customer support. Being a top payout casino online Leo Vegas provides fast and safe payments for players all over the world. SSL encryption is used to ensure that your personal information is always completely secure, and the 200% welcome bonus of up to $100 and 100 free spins will definitely make you stay.
- 777 Online Casino – This platform can proudly be called the best gambling site that accepts Apple Pay and there's a reason for it. 777 brings over 400 games to choose from together with mobile compatibility and a low minimum $20 deposit. The online operator boasts a proven fair certification from eCOGRA. All the new players will get a 100% match on up to $200 welcome reward.
- Party Casino NZ – Looking for a place to play Apple Pay pokies for real money? Here you get games from some of the best software developers in the industry like Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, and IGT. The mobile version of the casino offers players more than 100 games over from the main website. A generous welcome bonus of up to $500 and 120 free spins will atract even the most demanding gamblers.
- 888 – This online casino with low minimum deposit has been in operation for over 20 years, has the eCOGRA seal of approval, and offers over 1000 games in its library. A very well developed VIP program with a wide variety of rewards is included here as well. A 120% welcome bonus up to €140 is featured too. This makes it one of the best Apple Pay casinos you can find today.
- Deluxino – New operator has already partnered with some of the best game suppliers in the industry like NetEnt, iSoftBet, and Quickspin to name a few. This Apple Pay deposit casino includes support for mobile gaming and has no withdrawal limits in place. The code GRAB25 will get new players £25 and 10 free spins to help them start off.
Mobile Apple Pay Casinos
- Casumo Casino
- Rizk Casino
- Leo Vegas Casino
- Rise Casino
Apple Pay mobile casinos can give you all the same great easy-to-use features together with the benefits that come with online gambling on your phone. This, for example, can mean that you can make deposits into your casino account and verify them all on the same device. Apple Pay new casinos on your iPhone also ensure that the latest greatest 3D games always look and feel amazing. Besides making payments and playing games you are also able to get all the same great bonuses that are available on the full version of the casino. This ensures that you never miss out on any great rewards from your favorite mobile casino.
Safety & Security of Apple Pay Casinos
🔒 As previously mentioned Apple Pay gambling gives players the benefit of increased security when compared to other similar methods of payment. This is because Apple does not save your financial details on their system, so there is no way for the casino you are using to gain access to this information. This is different from most other payment types used when gambling online, which almost always connects to a bank card or bank account.
So when you make a payment to online casino that accepts Apple Pay, all that the online operator knows about the transaction is the amount being transferred and the unique code connected to the transfer. This makes it more secure than traditional payment methods or very similar to e-wallet transfers.
Fees & Processing Time
📝 Gambling sites that accept Apple Pay will not charge any fees for deposits. This goes against the trend of other popular payment methods used at online casinos which almost always charge something when transfers are made. This over a long period of time can mean considerable savings for casino users.
In terms of transfer times using Apple Pay in online casinos will give you the best possible experience. Transfers made with the payment system happen pretty much immediately. This is due to the simplicity of the payment method, which does not require you to enter card details, log in, or enter user ID. Instead, you simply select the payment method and confirm the transfer on your Apple device. This way you also won’t have to remember any login information or account numbers.
Advantages Of Using Apple Pay Casinos
As you might expect the use of Apple Pay for casino deposits can give you a number of benefits both in terms of security and gameplay. This is why even though the payment method is relatively new it is quickly becoming very popular among gamblers. Here are the biggest advantages of online casinos that use Apple Pay:
- Your personal and financial details are not shared. This is due to the fact that an Apple Pay casino online makes use of a closed system to handle payments. This means that all of the transaction details are contained within the Apple system and do not use any of the casinos’ systems. The casino knows only the amount being transferred and nothing else.
- Protection from Apple biometric authentication. Apple’s Touch ID and Face ID measures and records the unique characteristics of people’s fingerprints and faces to use later as a form of identity verification. The technology used to accomplish this is cutting edge and is very difficult to trick or bypass. That's why choosing online casinos with Apple Pay would help you to avoid the unnecessary security concerns.
- No fees. In most cases when you make deposits using credit cards, e-wallets, or other popular payment types small transfer fees apply. An online casino accepting Apple Pay though does not require any additional fees to make transfers. This may not seem like a big deal but taken over a period of time, this can save you quite a bit of money.
- Very fast transfer times. As things currently stand Apple Pay is the fastest way to fund a casino account. This is why more and more New Zealand players use Apple Pay at online casinos. On average Apple Pay transfers take minutes to complete, this is much better than the hours or even days other payment options promise. Players can get the same benefit choosing Google Pay casinos, but for now the choice of brands that accept this payment method is not that wide.
- Credit card compatibility. Apple Pay provides support for all major credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and many more. This should mean that no matter what card you have you’ll be able to use Apple Pay.
Disadvantages Of Using Apple Pay Casinos
Although top Apple Pay casinos online do provide a good overall experience, there are some caveats that players should know about. These drawbacks should come as no surprise as no method of transfer is perfect and Apple Pay is still relatively new to the online casino market. Here are the biggest disadvantages of using Apple Pay as a casino payment method:
- Currently, you cannot make withdrawals. Even though we highly recommend Apple Pay for deposits as they are quick and secure, you will need another transfer method to withdraw your winnings. An online casino that uses Apple Pay might even only allow withdrawals using credit cards or bank transfers.
- Low comparability with casinos. With Apple Pay still being a fairly new payment type, the majority of online casinos still don’t support it. This means that if you want to make use of it you will have to search to find one. To make the process of choosing the gambling site easier for Kiwi players we have made a list of casinos that accept Apple Pay. All of these brands offers an excellent service and generous rewards for the newcomers.
- Apple Pay is only available to Apple users. This might seem obvious but unless you already own at least one Apple device you will not be able to use the payment method.
Apple Pay Casino Bonuses
As of now, not very many Apple Pay specific promotions are available for players, but this does not affect the normal welcome bonuses you get at most online gambling sites. Apple Pay casino bonuses get you all the same great benefits like cash on sign up and free spins on some of the best pokies.
And with the speed, Apple pay for online gambling gives you the ability to gain access to welcome bonuses faster than ever before. Instead of having to wait a couple of days for your deposit to reflect, all you need do is scan your fingerprint on your phone and you’re all done.
The fact that Apple Pay itself also doesn’t charge for transactions means that when you find a new casino a welcome bonus can mean absolutely no charge to you the player.
FAQ About Apple Pay Online Casinos
- 🤑 Can I use Apple Pay to withdraw my winnings?
- No, Apple Pay does not allow you to withdraw money from your casino account, using Apple Pay for funding your casino account is all that can be done currently.
- 📝 Are there any limits for deposits and withdrawals using Apple Pay?
- A casino deposit via Apple Pay cannot be greater than $10000. A transfer amount of $1 is supported by Apple Pay, this is good for casinos with low minimum deposits.
- 🌏 Which Countries accept Apple Pay Gambling Transactions?
- Apple Pay can currently be used in the majority of countries in North America, Europe, and Asia. New Zealand is also fully supported by Apple Pay.
- 🔒 Is it safe to use Apple Pay for online gambling?
- Yes, online casino Apple Pay makes use of advanced security techniques to ensure the protection of your information. Casinos are also unable to gain access to your financial information when using Apple Pay.
- 📞 What devices support payments using Apple Pay?
- Currently, the majority of Apple devices are supported. This includes iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Macs. That's why you can play favourite casino games using on the smartphone, tablet or computer.
- 💳 Are there any alternatives for online gambling transactions?
- Yes, a number of alternatives to casino Apple Pay are available, this includes bank transfers, credit card payments, and e-wallets like Skrill or PayPal. apple pay minimum transfer limits.