Casino Days is a bright, modern, and diverse gambling site that won’t leave anyone indifferent. It has opened its doors in 2020 and accepts players from New Zealand, India, and many other countries. The website is available only in English but even if it’s not your native language, the navigation and layout are easy to understand. The brand is owned by White Star B.V. and holds the Curacao e-Gaming Regulatory Authorities license. Plus, they are approved by GamCare and have all the necessary policies in place.
The lobby includes more than 3,000 titles from tens of developers, so you will surely find a game to brighten up the day. Unfortunately, there is no separate table game category which can be a bit inconvenient. If you are ready to learn more about the platform, go on reading our in-depth Casino Days review.
Casino Days Bonuses
|Welcome Bonus Casino Days||Bonus Money|
The first promotion that new players see is the welcome bonus. It consists of two parts: a 100% match bonus up to $500 (or another currency) and 150 free spins on the Book of Dead. You get the reward immediately because it is not broken up into several deposits which is rare for online casinos. To claim the offer, head to the Rewards section in the personal account. But don’t forget that the welcome package comes with a bunch of T&Cs.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
Before deciding whether to opt for the offer, read the following casino days bonus terms:
- The first deposit should be at least $20;
- Players from New Zealand, India, South Africa, Norway, Japan, and Germany can’t claim the bonus;
- You have 15 minutes to opt for the match bonus. After 15 minutes it will be unavailable;
- The wagering requirement is x35;
- The match and free spins are valid per one person, IP address, or computer;
- Skrill, ecoPayz, and Neteller are excluded from the offer.
The casino may alter the terms and conditions any time they want without prior notifications.
Promotions for Regular Players
Even though New Zealand players can’t get the welcome casino bonus, they can choose from three different promotions:
- Quickspin End of Summer Break. Play selected games and get a chance to win one of 100 prizes including $300 and 20 free spins on Sakura Fortune.
- Drops and Wins Live Casino. Participate in weekly tournaments by playing live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, or Mega Wheel, and win one of the cash prizes worth $500,000 every month.
- $2.5 million drops and wins. Just play the featured games and receive extra money!
Casino Days VIP Program
Even though there are many interesting bonuses waiting for players at Casino Days, you won’t find a loyalty program here. It is a bit disappointing because many gamblers might not see a point in becoming regular users. If you are a fan of VIP packages, you can try out other online casinos.
How To Sign Up To Casino Days
To claim a welcome bonus and start gambling, new players should create an account. Casino Days has a rather unusual sign-up form where every piece of information has to be inserted on a separate page. Fortunately, the form is fast and convenient:
- Enter your email and set a password. It should consist of at least 8 characters and include uppercase and lowercase symbols, and a number.
- Indicate a valid mobile number, full name, and birth date.
- Enter your country, postcode, and address.
- Give a privacy consent.
Now you can log in to the account, top-up the balance, and start gambling. But before making the first withdrawal, you need to verify the account by sending your documents to the Casino Days email. The needed documents include a picture of your ID card, passport or driver’s license, proof of address, or the payment method.
Casino Days Games Collection
Let us continue our Casino Days review by discussing their lobby. At the moment, it includes 3,000+ casino games and the brand adds new titles several times per week. Thus, you can always test brand-new machines and card games!
The titles are divided into six main categories: popular games, new releases, popular live casino games, megaways, epic wins over x10,000, and all games. Unfortunately, there is no separate table and card games category but you can find the necessary title in the search bar.
Choice of Online Pokies
There are several thousands of Casino Days slots, so be ready to spend some time in search of a machine to taste. If you don’t know which one to try, just head to the Popular Games category and play all-time favorite pokies. For example, Gems Bonanza, Blazing Mammoth, Book of Dead, Fire Joker, Moon Princess, 9 Masks of Fire, Razor Shark, Reactoonz, or The Dog House.
|🎲 Casino Games||3000+|
|🎁 Welcome Bonus||$1000 + 100 FS|
|💳 Min Deposit||$10|
|💸 Max Withdrawal||$100,000 per month|
|📞 Mobile Version||Available|
Progressive Jackpot Slots
If you are searching for the most rewarding video slots, choose those which have progressive jackpots from the games selection. Make a regular bet and get an opportunity to win thousands or even millions of dollars within a single spin! Let us name only a few progressives that deserve your attention: Mega Moolah, Fortunium Gold, Jackpot Cherries, Queen of Alexandria, Book of Atem, Jungle Jackpots, and El Jackpotto.
Table & Card Games
It is a bit inconvenient that Casino Days doesn’t have a separate category with table games. However, you can quickly find them in the All Games category or by searching for a particular title. To make up for such a drawback, the brand offers almost all the games in a demo mode. Here are some of the most popular table casino games you can try on the platform:
- Blackjack. Perfect Pairs, Neo Blackjack, Player’s Choice, Classic Blackjack, and almost 10 other tables
- Baccarat: Classic, 3D, and Supreme Baccarat
- Tens of video poker variations including Caribbean Stud, Russian Poker, High Hand, Three Card Poker, and In Between
- Other games. They include roulette, 25 scratch cards, keno, and bingo titles
Certified Software Providers
Playing at Casino Days is fun and rewarding thanks to 45 game providers that supply this brand with their outstanding products. Here, you will find only the most reliable and tested studios, so every game is random, fair, and can boast a great design. Here are some of the names you have surely heard: Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Blueprint Gaming, Ezugi, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Playn’Go, Relax Gaming, Microgaming, and Booming Games. A broad list you will rarely find at online casinos!
Live Dealer Games
At the time of writing, there are a bit more than 300 live casino games in the lobby. They are divided into the following categories: popular, game shows, roulette, blackjack, live poker, baccarat, dice games, lottery, TV games, Andar Bahar & Teen Patti, live studio collection, and other live games. If you don’t know which one to play, let us give you a few recommendations: 2 Hand Casino Hold’em, Infinite Blackjack, Double Ball Roulette, Dragon Tiger, Sic Bo, Andar Bahar, Monopoly Live, and Crazy Time.
Casino Days Mobile Version
The fans of mobile gambling will be thrilled to find out that this brand has a perfectly running portable version. They don’t have a native application but the browser version is compatible with any device and operating system, and the list of available games has thousands of titles.
Casino Days mobile casino is fast, convenient, and good-looking, so there is no longer a need to stay at home waiting for a tournament or prize draw. Take the casino with you and never miss parties or other events.
Payment Methods & Currencies
At Casino Days, New Zealand players have access to a huge number of deposit and withdrawal methods: Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, PassnGo, Skrill, KwickGo, Paysafecard, Bank Transfer, Klarna, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Litecoin, Ehtereum, Ripple, Jeton, and Bitcoin. The casino doesn’t charge any fees for transactions although exchange fees might be applied by the payment mediator.
The money land on your account immediately not depending on the preferred deposit methods. The bank transfer pending period is 24 hours and you can speed up the process by verifying the account in advance. When the request is accepted, you receive an email with a status update. The withdrawal time depends on the chosen method: up to 24 hours of e-wallets and crypto, 3-5 days for debit/credit cards, and 7-10 days for direct bank transfers. The withdrawal limit is $5,000 per day, $25,000 per week, and $100,000 per month.
The accepted currencies are NZD, EUR, CAD, USD, BRL, ZAR, NOK, and several others.
|Owner||White Star B.V.|
|Certificates||Digicert, GamCare, PCI|
Safety & Security
At the beginning of our Casino Days review, we have mentioned that it has been on the market since 2020. But this doesn’t mean that the brand is new and inexperienced. It was launched by industry veterans meaning that the owners know exactly how to make a casino secure and reliable.
Casino Days is licensed by the Government of Curacao, has international certificates, and uses data encryption protocols. On the website, you can also learn more about their privacy and bonus policies, terms and conditions, and affiliates. Plus, there is a Responsible Gambling page with a brief test, various tools, and useful links.
Customer support at Casino Days casino could be more diverse. It is surprising but you won’t find a live chat here and if any questions arise, you should contact the managers by email. Fortunately, they have accounts on social media that speed up communication. There’s also a convenient and clear FAQ section that is broken up into several categories.
|Social Media||Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter|
Overall Experience of Playing
Casino Days has been offering 3,000+ games since 2020. Thanks to a big lobby, cooperation with the leading development studios, and banking methods, it is convenient, fast, and secure. Here, the games are added almost every day and the million-dollar prize drops make the process extremely rewarding. Adding a loyalty program and live chat will definitely make this brand one of the best we have ever seen.
Our primary goal of creating this Casino Days review (and other reviews as well) is to give users an updated and clear information about the platform, as well as its pros and cons. We hope that on this page you have found lots of interesting and useful facts about the Casino Days site. Now it is your time to decide whether the brand is ready to satisfy your gambling cravings.
- Is Casino Days safe for New Zealand players?
- Is there a Casino Days no deposit bonus?
- Unfortunately, no deposit bonuses are absent. The welcome package is quite rewarding though and there are a few regular promotions for those who prefer sticking with Casino Days. It is a pity that they don’t have a VIP program.
- Do they offer Responsible Gambling measures?
- If you or a person you love is a compulsive gambler or simply wants to play responsibly and stay out of trouble, Casino Days can offer a variety of methods including time out and self-exclusion. On a dedicated Responsible Gambling page, you can also complete a simple survey and learn about organizations that can help.
- What payment methods are on the offer?
- Casino Days has a huge list of deposit and withdrawal methods which is a big advantage. Here, you can pay and cash out with debit/credit cards, e-wallets, direct transfers, and even different cryptocurrencies. Keep in mind that Neteller, Skrill, and EcoPayz don’t participate in the welcome offer.
Similar Online Casinos
|NZ$250 + 100 FS||SlotNite Casino|
|$1000 + 300 FS||Genesis Casino|
Captain Spins Casino
|100% up to NZ$1200 + 260 FS||Captain Spins Casino|
|NZ$1150 + 500 FS||Twin Casino|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Casinonic|
|$25 Risk Free First Deposit||StickyWilds Casino|
|NZ$1100 + 375 FS||CasiGo Casino|
|NZ$200 + 21 FS||Casino Dome|
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Alf Casino|