Being a Very Important Person has its benefits anywhere. Things aren’t different when it comes to a VIP casino: you enjoy a distinct treatment that not only makes you feel special, it also gives you a whole new experience and even more money!
If you usually make big deposits and wager high (or is able to do so), there is no reason for you to be playing at regular online casinos. Some sites, unfortunately, don’t reward commitment, so in the end, you are simply giving them money. Why not put that money on a site that gives you a special experience for the way you already play? If you want to up the ante and enjoy the best VIP casino experience, read on!
Best VIP Casinos in New Zealand
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Rolling Slots||2395+||
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+||
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Dolly Casino||3500+||
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||Bluechip||8102+||
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic||1400+||
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+||
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+||
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+||
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||King Billy||5000+||
Casino Of The Month
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Neon54||4644+||
What is a VIP casino?
As the name indicates, VIP means you’re distinguished from most other people at the same casino site. While many gambling sites put all their customers in the same basket, some wiser businesses reward those who play more and mainly wager more. Think of a VIP casino as a loyalty program, in which you’re rewarded for your playing. High rollers have access to bonuses and gifts, most players don’t. Just like loyalty programs, there might be different levels of VIP, but even the entry one walks the extra mile to ensure a unique experience.
If you’re wondering how casinos decide who is distinct enough to be labeled that way, the answer can be boiled down to the money involved. Naturally, high roller online casinos want those who spend the most to keep spending, which means they should find ways to make those players happy and willing to do so. The way they please more profitable customers is by offering gifts and features that other players don’t have access to. Regular players are the majority, so they are the ones who feed gambling sites more often, but the bigger online casinos know high rollers are willing to pay more, and if they are playing against each other for the high-stakes thrill, all the better.
How To Become a VIP?
Everything has its price. In order to enjoy the benefits of a VIP program, first, you must qualify. Different casinos have specific criteria to decide who’s eligible, but in short, you’ll need to play at high stakes to be part of this group. For example, a casino might set a minimum of $8000 in deposits and a high number of loyalty points as requirements. Since only a few are able to do so, the number of people at high roller casinos isn’t large.
The key thing to remember is that the best NZ online casinos don’t usually wait for you to submit an application for them to decide. Although some sites do let people apply, it’s generally a matter or invitation based on your playing pattern. Online casinos for VIP players monitor the financial activity and playing frequency of those whose wagering is above average. So once they see your deposit and wager a lot on a regular basis, they will probably send you an invitation.
It should go without saying that we don’t encourage everyone to try becoming eligible to VIP memberships. After all, it demands to spend considerably more than many gamblers can. If you like wagering at low stakes for moderate winnings and fun, that’s perfectly fine. But if you can afford to commit financially, then a special program will take you to another level.
Choose The Best VIP Casino Programs
With so many shady operators out there, casinos, in general, need to be checked for traps and scams because we want to play safe. Picking a VIP online casino is not so different. In fact, because you’ll be spending a lot more at high roller online casinos, you need to double-check some items to ensure a smooth and comfortable experience. Here are some boxes they have to tick.
- Best VIP Casinos
- What is a VIP Casino
- How To Become VIP
- VIP Casino Programs
- Benefits of VIP Casino
- VIP Promotions & Events
- Terms and conditions – A good many headaches can be avoided if we take the time to carefully read the words in these. Before you make the decision to deposit thousands of dollars and wager them all, learn about that business’s code. Read about bonuses, requirements and those tiny conditions tied to the colourful ads casino sites display on their homepages.
- Payment options – The more money you deposit and cash out, the more fees you might have to pay depending on the method. Besides, you don’t want to wait for days for those hefty winnings to come. It’s worth comparing the conditions of each available payment option and picking the one most suited to high wagering. Well-known e-wallets, cards, and others are clearly to be preferred given how much money is at stake.
- Customer service – The whole point of going VIP at the best casino sites is enjoying better service, and some sites even give you a personal account manager to mind your queries exclusively. So there’s no reason to settle for anything short of great. Working 24/7 live chat, phone and email support in English are necessary—your favourite channel is, at least.
- Mobile access – This item is a matter of long term strategy. If you want to fully enjoy the best VIP bonuses, things will be easier if you can play at the best mobile casinos. A great VIP casino mobile feature is more than a superior experience, it’s also a way to connect with your casino more often and make more money.
Benefits of Choosing a VIP Casino
A customer who’s willing to spend more than the others will receive different treatment. Knowing that online casinos with VIP programs want to make you feel appreciated so you stay longer and spend a lot. They accomplish that through unique features such as these ones:
- Amazing Bonuses – The backbone of any VIP casino should be the extras it offers high rollers. If you usually pour a significant amount of money into a game, then it makes more sense to play on a site that rewards you for that commitment rather than on a site where you get nothing but what you won. You’ll be spending the same cash anyway, so the difference is in what you can get in return. The bonus you can expect as a VIP player is above average, and the wagering requirements they come with are lower so you can cash out quickly.
- Promotions – Getting rewarded on your birthday and other special occasions—including monthly rewards—doesn’t come with a regular casino membership. VIP online casinos remind you that you’re on a different league by giving you ongoing reasons to stay.
- Higher limits – It wouldn’t make sense to set the same ceiling above VIP players, after all there’s more money involved. As a VIP player, you enjoy increased limits, so you can make hefty deposits and, even better, withdraw much more per week. If you want to have gambling as a stable source of income, this is it.
- Special events – Those who belong to the top-tier group of players get to enjoy trips to casinos, invitations to exclusive parties and other VIP events. It’s nothing like what you’d experience playing at a regular casino.
VIP Casino Promotions & Events
Most people don’t want VIP casino programs simply to feel fancy. They want the benefits. And the good news is the perks are fancy and useful, which is why good VIP casinos are always worth it. Here some of the things you can get:
- Special promotions – Being one of the high rollers means participating in tournaments with others that play at high stakes for fantastic prizes. It also means getting weekly or monthly promotions for VIP players only. They usually include cashback casino offers — and if you wager a lot, getting anything back is a very welcome possibility—reload bonuses and much more.
- Gifts – VIP players can get deals on the casino’s partners, so making a trip to a land casino will be cheaper with a hotel offer, for instance. You also get access to jewelry, electronic devices, and designer clothes through tournaments or special promotions.
- Gambling events – Have you ever wanted to be part of serious competition at a land-based casino? A trip to a traditional Las Vegas casino, for example, is an amazing opportunity to meet and play other expert players who are on top of their game.
- Non-gambling events – The leading VIP casinos on the internet go beyond improving their offers to provide their top-tier players with experiences to remember. For example, tickets to a remarkable concert, an F1 GP race or a Champions League match that you won’t forget.
As you can see, there’s plenty of reason to join VIP casinos. Each will have its own policy, but in general, they work hard to ensure VIP players are happy, or their competition will. Even if you’re not interested in the highest bonuses, you will enjoy better offers on a regular basis, so your gambling will never be the same.
💎 Are VIP casinos worth my time and money?
- That depends on how much money you can and want to involve in your gambling. If you have a large budget and want to consistently deposit and cash out large amounts of money than you should try them. The bonuses, promotions, customized service and increased limits for bets and cashouts don’t disappoint.
💎 What VIP casinos are recommended for New Zealand players?
- We can recommend Jackpot City and Spin Casino as amazing sites with some of the best VIP programs.
💎 Who is the high roller and how to become the one?
- A high roller is someone who ‘moves’ more money when they play. In other words, it’s the person who makes fat deposits and wagers high numbers when playing, whether it’s on slots, blackjack or other games. So when a regular gambler would bet $100 when playing roulette, the high roller puts in $4000 and spins the wheel.
💎 How much do I need to spend to become VIP?
- There is no fixed number, as casinos look for top gamblers. So if you want to stand out, you’ll need to come close to the table betting limit sometimes; you’ll be the one putting much more on the line than everyone else. Be ready to regularly deposit a lot of money, something in the order of $12,000, for example.