- The Lotter Casino launched in 2002
- 53+ casino games
- Offers VIP Program & Dedicated VIP Manager
- Players from Germany accepted
Play in The Lotter Casino on
Mac or PC
Welcome Bonus25% Multi-Draw
TheLotter is the very first lottery site which has opened its doors in 2002. It has quickly grown into an international company and now has 25 offices in the UK, US, Italy, South Africa, Australia, and other countries. The website has already paid out millions of dollars in prizes and has one of the best reviews among similar companies.
The platform is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, has 24/7 customer support, and a FAQ section where you will find answers to literally every question. The website is translated into 13 languages including French, German, Spanish, Polish, Japanese, and Finnish.
TheLotter allows purchasing tickets for 50+ worldwide lotteries, so you don’t have to go to a local store. Moreover, you can set a notification without the need to check the lottery results. For more information on the bonuses, payment methods, and security measures, read our TheLotter review.
How Does TheLotter Work
If you are a fan of lotteries and want to buy tickets online, TheLotter is exactly what you need. The process is extremely simple and involves only four steps:
- Log into your account or create one and choose from tens of official licenses;
- The company buys a ticket on your behalf in one of the local offices;
- You receive a scan of the ticket in the personal account;
- Get automatic email or SMS notifications upon winning and withdraw the prizes without any commission.
Thanks to theLotter, you can play at international lotteries with million-dollar jackpots without a need to be tied to your local draws.
How to Sign Up to TheLotter
It is very easy to create theLotter account. The simplest and fastest way is to sign up by Facebook. The process takes a few seconds and you don’t have to insert any details. However, in the future, you should still indicate your address, phone number, and other data in your personal account.
If you don’t have a Facebook page or are not ready to share it, choose a traditional way:
- Press Sign-Up and insert your email and password.
- Insert personal details: name, birthday, phone number, and address. Here, you can also set a deposit limit and confirm that you have read the T&C and are more than 18 years old.
- Get familiar with the list of payment methods available in your country and choose a preferred one.
After the account is created, you can verify it by uploading copies of documents or address proofs. We advise you to conduct the verification from the very beginning, so you won’t have to waste time in the future.
How To Buy Lottery Tickets
Purchasing lottery tickets online is very simple and straightforward. No wonder why so many people choose TheLotter instead of buying tickets at local points of sale. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Choose between 50+ international lotteries on the site.
- Fill in the tickets online, as if you were buying them in person.
- Choose the numbers or use the Quick Pick feature to save time.
- Press Play to finalize the order.
- Pay for the ticket in any convenient payment method and currency accepted by the site.
- Receive an email confirmation once your order is completed.
The buying procedure also depends on the playing options you choose. There are five of them at the moment:
- Standard – Buy one ticket without any strings attached.
- Syndicate – Buy shares in a group with previously selected numbers.
- Bundle – a mixture of the Standard and Syndicate option.
- Multi-draw – Buy a package of draws at a reduced price.
- Subscription – Play every draw of the chosen lottery, get free tickets and huge discounts.
Have Anyone Ever Won at The Lotter
Since 2002, TheLotter has paid out over $100 million in prizes to more than 6 million players across the globe. Let us name only some of the biggest theLotter Winners. Who knows, maybe you will be the next on the list?
- A.D. won a $30 million jackpot in the Florida Lotto in 2017;
- M.M. won $6.4 million by matching all winning numbers in the Oregon Megabucks. The draw took place on 24 August 2015;
- H.S.L from South Korea became richer by $1 million in July 2019. He played EuroMillions El Million Raffle;
- In September 2017, Natalia won $1 million in the US Mega Millions;
- G., an Australian player that has been a registered TheLotter member since 2003, has won $1 million in October 2016. He played US Powerball.
It is very rewarding to play at TheLotter thanks to a bunch of exclusive offers. Here are the bonuses you can get at the moment:
- Free subscription. With it, you can receive every 10th ticket for free, get 25 VIP points, and change numbers at any time;
- Loteria Nacional Extra. Purchase two or more cards and get a 10% discount;
- 25% Multi-Draw. Play 5,10,25, or 52 draws in a row with the same numbers and get a 25% discount;
- Loteria de Navidad. Buy at least two tickets to Spain’s top lottery and receive a 10% discount.
TheLotter VIP Club
Apart from the promotions discussed above, there is a loyalty program available for regular players. You begin earning the points upon the first purchase. $1 spent equals 1 point, what can be simpler? The more points you have, the higher your status is. As a loyalty member, you will receive discounts, early notifications, and lots of other advantages. TheLotter VIP Club consists of 5 levels:
- Bronze – 2.5% discount;
- Silver – 5% discount;
- Gold – 7.5% discount;
- Platinum – 12.5% discount;
- Diamond – 20% discount.
Online Lotteries on Offer
On this website, you can play the best online lotteries without leaving your home. Just imagine, in a matter of minutes, you can become a millionaire! Here are the lotteries available at the moment and their jackpots:
- Powerball (US) – $570 million;
- EuroMillions (Spain) – €143 million;
- SuperStar (Italy) – €89 million;
- Lotto (Ireland) – €19 million;
- Lotto Texas (Texas) – $20 million;
- Superdraw Saturday (Australia) – $10 million;
- Joker (Romania) – L30,7 million;
- Cash4Life (US) – $7 million;
- Lotto 649 (Canada) – $6 million.
TheLotter On Mobile Devices
If you don’t have time to buy tickets and check results on a personal computer, don’t worry. TheLotter app is perfect for playing on mobile! It is available for iOS and Android and has the same alerts, promotions, and features as its big brother. If you don’t want to occupy memory space, access TheLotter via browser. It is adapted for all mobile devices. Just make sure that your operating system version is updated.
Payment Methods and Available Currency
TheLotter accepts eight currencies: the USD, AUD, GBP, CAD, EUR, RUB, ZAR, and CHF. Unfortunately, NZD is not on the list, so Kiwis need to consider a conversion fee if they want to pay in the national currency. The list of accepted payment methods is very broad and includes Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, GiroPay, and a few smaller local companies like PSE and Efecty.
Fees & Payout Time
When the withdrawal is approved by the website, the money will land on your account within 24 hours for credit cards and e-wallets or 5 working days for bank transfers. If you haven’t received the money in this timeframe, contact the support team straight away. The pending period is 24 hours.
TheLotter doesn’t charge any withdrawal fees. However, local banks or e-wallets might apply certain fees, so you need to clarify the terms and conditions in advance.
TheLotter Safety and Security
TheLotter is one of the safest and the most reliable websites you will ever find online. Apart from the MGA license, they can boast GeoTrust’s 128-bit encryption and outstanding privacy policies. The same security applies to all applications, so you can play on mobile without any fears of losing sensitive data.
Customer Support Team
Even though theLotter website is extremely convenient and informative, you might still want to contact the support team to ask questions and get support. Luckily, they work 24/7 and are extremely friendly and professional. The only inconvenience is that they process emails within 24 hours but the live and WhatsApp support is instant. Here’s how you can reach the support agents:
|Live chat||Live Chat button on the right of the screen|
|+356 79 36 35 36|
|Contact Form (insert your name, email, topic, and message)|
It is difficult to come across a lottery site that doesn’t have any flaws. But TheLotter is going to impress even the biggest sceptics. It is internationally licensed, uses top-notch encryption, and has tens of offices across the world. On the website, you can buy tickets to more than 50 international lotteries which jackpots reach half a billion! And TheLotter pays out the winnings without any fees involved.
Their customer support is quick in replying and an impressive FAQ section explains how everything works in a user-friendly manner. We are happy to recommend TheLotter to everyone who loves this type of game and is searching for a reliable platform.
Will I have to pay any taxes after winning?
- The requirements depend on the country where the ticket was purchased. TheLotter has a dedicated page with a detailed description of the taxes in different countries. Keep in mind that based on the country of your residence, you might also be subjected to additional taxation. Fortunately, Kiwis don’t have to pay tax from the Lotto or Bonus Bonds wins.
Does TheLotter charge any commission on winnings?
- No, this website doesn’t charge anything on the winnings. The price you pay on the website is final and you get all the winnings to yourself.
Can I play at theLotter.com from anywhere in the world?
- TheLotter is available almost in every country of the world. This means that you can play the most popular lotteries not depending on the place you live. However, there are still legislation and payment limitations that make it challenging for some players to use TheLotter. If you experience any difficulties or want to make sure that it is available in your country, just contact the support team.
Are there any scratch cards on offer?
- Yes, there are 21 scratch card games in the lobby. They vary in bet sizes, jackpots, and plots, so anyone can find a title to taste. For example, PowerBall Scratch, MegaMillions Scratch, Football Gold, and Summer Spike. These games are available in a demo mode as well.