Best Ethereum Casinos in New Zealand
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that is commonly used by gamblers all over the world. It occupies the second rank by market capitalization after Bitcoin and since 2014 has been providing a flexible framework, outstanding security, and speedy transactions to casino-lovers and sports betting fans. When you play in Ethereum online casinos, the deposits and withdrawals are protected and you don’t need to share any details apart from a public wallet number. Some casinos decided to make one step further and don’t require creating a personal account at all.
Our experts attentively follow the industry and regularly test different cryptocurrencies to find out whether they can become a solid alternative to time-tested bank cards and e-wallets. And in this article we are going to discuss the following questions:
- How to choose New Zealand's online casinos that accept Ethereum;
- Where and how to purchase ETH to gamble online;
- How to deposit and withdraw in Ethereum online casino;
- Games and bonuses you can expect.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Ethereum
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+||
|NZ$2500 + 250 FS||Read Review||Bluechip||8102+||
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic||1400+||
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+||
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+||
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+||
Casino Of The Month
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Neon54||4644+||
|NZ$10000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Olympia Casino||5116+||
|$5000 + 100 FS||Read Review||7BitCasino||600+||
|NZ$375 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||1100+||
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Lucky Days||1250+||
|$1000 + 50 FS||Read Review||Casitsu Casino||4000+||
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Alf Casino||1787+||
|$1200 + 75 FS||Read Review||Spin Samurai||3100+||
|NZ$700 + 150 FS||Read Review||Joo Casino||3935+||
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Nomini||1611+||
|NZ$6000 + 200 FS||Read Review||KatsuBet||2500+||
|$7500 + 110 FS||Read Review||Black Diamond||875+||
|NZ$900 + 150 FS||Read Review||iLucki||4000+||
|$350 + 30 FS||Read Review||Melbet||3000+||
|NZ$1200 + 150 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||5106+||
|€1000 + 125 FS||Read Review||Haz Casino||6500+||
|NZ$8000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Greenspin||3000+||
|NZ$1200 + 300 FS||Read Review||Winz Casino||5000+||
|$12250||Read Review||Red Dog||260+||
|$10000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Golden Crown||150+||
|€2000 + 250 FS||Read Review||Casino Alpha||1439+||
|NZ$1650 + 200 FS + Secret Bonus||Read Review||Playfina||1792+||
|$1500 + 150 FS||Read Review||Casino Rocket||2317+||
|€2000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Casoo||2719+||
|NZ$1150 + 500 FS||Read Review||Twin||700+||
|$2000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Golden Reels||213+||
How HEX Team Evaluates Ethereum Casinos
While new Ethereum online casinos emerge day after day, it may be not so easy to pick a reliable platform. Especially if you are new to gambling. Fortunately, the HEX team has many years of experience and knows exactly how a secure online casino should look like. Here are the criteria we evaluate to find the best Ethereum casinos in New Zealand:
- Licensed by an official regulatory body. If the gambling site is officially licensed, it means that it is transparent and fair, and abides the international laws.
- Data encryption. With cryptocurrency, your money and personality are always safe. But the more encryption layers – the better.
- Transaction time. If you want to start playing at once or use your winnings without delays, check out whether a casino has a long processing time or not. Good websites try to reduce transaction time to the minimum.
- Deposit and withdrawal limits. Ethereum casino withdrawal and deposit shouldn’t be subjected to additional fees. Fortunately, most gambling sites don’t charge any extra payments (while the ETH itself does).
- Crypto bonuses. Diverse online casino bonuses make the game fun and rewarding, so we select only the most generous platforms and check whether their promotions are genuine and transparent.
- Mobile compatibility. Players should be able to gamble on the go either via a browser version or a native application.
- Many games in the lobby. Thousands of games give players a chance to stick to a single platform without jumping from one casino to another. Fortunately, you can find many Ethereum live casino sites and platforms with endless pokies and table games.
Start To Gamble With Ethereum
Ethereum was introduced by Vitalik Buterin in 2015 and aimed to offer users more freedom compared to Bitcoin. While BTC was developed solely for transactions, apart from payments ETH has numerous applications like Ether Payments and smart contracts. At the moment, 1ETH = NZ $1960.77 but like any cryptocurrency, it is very volatile, so you should always check the exchange rate at the time of purchase. Users can obtain ETH by mining, on exchange platforms (using other crypto coins or fiat money), or by making direct transactions.
Experts believe that in the future this technology will allow playing at gambling sites and sportsbooks without any risks, delays, and extra payments. The number of online casinos accepting Ethereum is constantly growing, so you can test them and decide if this crypto coin is what you were looking for.
Where to Purchase Ethereum?
To fund your casino account with ETH, you should first get it. There are many ways how you can become an owner of the coin or its parts:
- Mining. All that is needed is enough computing power. Install the software on your computer and laptop, and leave them switched on to mine the coin for you.
- Exchanges. As well as traditional exchanges, crypto ones allow users to purchase and sell coins not only for Bitcoin but also for fiat currencies. For example, NZD, USD, or EUR.
- Direct transfers. You can simply ask someone to send you a share of ETH to your wallet.
Which Ethereum Exchanges To Choose?
While mining is time-consuming and it is difficult to find generous users who would simply fund your gambling hobby by sending a direct transaction, exchanges become the most common way of purchasing Ethereum. Let us introduce you to the most popular exchanges at the moment:
- CEX.io – Thanks to a clear and intuitive design, this exchange is very convenient for trading and purchasing crypto. Apart from other coins, it accepts bank cards and wire transfers.
- CoinMama – Since 2013 it has been offering lots of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Coinbase – This international ETH exchange has been on the market since 2012 and supports more than 100 countries.
- eToro – If you are not planning to hold Ethereum in a wallet, this trading platform may be a good option.
What Are Smart Contracts?
A smart contract is a computer algorithm or program based on blockchain technology. Its main aim is to execute and control actions and events determined by the terms of the signed agreement. Smart contracts are autonomous and can’t be controlled by users. These contracts define rules and make sure that these rules are followed. However, the agreement should be written in a clear and code-friendly language.
How to Choose an Ethereum Wallet?
If you decide to play at online casinos with ETH, you will need a wallet for the coins. While some gamblers prefer keeping their money at the casino’s account, we recommend transferring funds to more reliable gateways which can’t be closed by third parties.
There are two types of Ethereum wallets on the modern market: virtual and hardware ones. Virtual wallets can act like applications for different operating systems or exchanges. The best representatives are Gemini, Coinbase, My Ether, and Kraken. Hardware wallets look like a USB drive and can be kept on a desk or a strongbox. The most popular is Ledger Nano S.
How to Keep Your Money Safe?
The first thing to remember is that nothing is 100% secure. Hackers are constantly searching for vulnerabilities and are trying to invent malware that will break into the blockchain system. Fortunately, so far, they fail and Ethereum has never been hacked. When players join Ethereum casinos for real money, their data is safe because the blockchain system is decentralized and the wallet is not linked to its owner.
However, when you open an Ethereum casino account or decide to keep the money in a wallet, it is important to remember a few rules:
- It’s better to store ETH in a wallet, not on an exchange;
- Learn the seed phrase by heart;
- Don’t share information about your crypto assets with others.
How to Make Ethereum Casino Deposits?
You don’t need to be a tech geek to understand how to deposit at Ethereum casinos. The process is extremely straightforward and convenient, and here’s what you should do:
- Open an ETH wallet and purchase the necessary amount using fiat money or another cryptocurrency.
- Pick a reliable platform at HEX. All Ethereum casino sites published on our website are secure and can be used without any worries.
- Create an account by following the instructions. Fill in all the requested forms and be genuine because the information is always checked.
- Make a deposit. Choose ETH as the payment currency, copy the casino’s wallet number, and insert it in your wallet’s transaction window. Casino deposits with Ethereum are almost instant, so you will be able to play immediately.
- Play your favourite games. Now when you have funds on the account, head to the lobby and pick the titles you are interested in. And don’t forget to familiarize yourself with bonuses and promotions because they may be more than rewarding.
Fees & Transfer Time
Most casinos that take Ethereum don’t charge anything for deposits and withdrawals. However, Ether itself has a fee for every transaction made. Luckily, the average fee is rather affordable – $0.33 per transaction and is much lower when compared to bank cards, e-wallets, and even Bitcoin.
Depositing at Ethereum casinos is almost instant, while withdrawals can take from several minutes to a few hours depending on casino rules and system load.
How to Withdraw Your Money Using ETH?
Cashing out from an ETH casino is very simple and identical to making a deposit. Here is a step-by-step guide on how players can withdraw from Ethereum casinos:
- Make sure that you have cleared all the terms. For example, bonus wagering requirements and minimum withdrawal limits.
- Request a payout. Open the Banking section, choose Ethereum in the list, and insert your wallet’s public number.
- Transfer the winnings into your wallet or exchange them on fiat money. If you want to cash out the winnings in a local currency, put the ETH that you won onto the exchange and convert the funds into fiat money.
We recommend sticking to the best Ethereum gambling sites because they always have clear Terms and Conditions, affordable withdrawal limits, and fast cashouts.
Playing in Ethereum Casinos On Your Mobile
What can be better than having an opportunity to play your favorite games while waiting for a bus or having a lunch break? To do it at an Ethereum mobile casino of course! You no longer have to be bored in a traffic jam or while waiting for a friend, or to miss a party just because you are participating in a live tournament.
Mobile casinos with Ethereum are 100% secure, fast, and good-looking. Plus, they allow sending the money from your wallet to a casino account in a few clicks.
Ethereum Casino Games
If you choose the best Ethereum online casinos, be sure that you will have access to numerous game options. And the best thing about them is that crypto can be converted into fiat money, so the number of available games is never-ending. Players have access to thousands of ETH casino games from time-tested developers such as Microgaming, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and others. Some of the most popular casino games are:
- Ethereum roulette;
- Dice games;
- Sic Bo;
- Live games.
The gambling market tries to attract more and more crypto players, so rather soon we can expect the launch of Ethereum slots and table games.
Bet on Sports With ETH
It is rather easy to find Ethereum sports betting sites because players value cryptocurrency for the speed of transactions and complete anonymity. Just open a sportsbook that accepts ETH, bet on football, rugby, tennis, boxing, and hundreds of other sport types, and earn some money. You can even enjoy e-sports betting and predict the outcome of your favorite games including Call of Duty, Dota, and League of Legends at TAB or any other popular betting site for Kiwis.
Ethereum Casino Bonuses
Every player wants to get the most rewarding promotions not only when creating an account but also when playing at the platform on a regular basis. The best Ethereum casino bonuses include all the standard promotions, such as:
- First deposit bonuses with free spins and cash;
- Ethereum no deposit bonus;
- Loyalty points with lots of personalized offers;
- Referral program;
- Reload bonuses;
- VIP tournaments, and much more.
From time to time casinos want to engage crypto users, so offer bonuses that are available solely to ETH holders. For example, cashback or participation in prize draws.
Pros & Cons Of Using Ethereum For Online Gambling
Ethereum deposit casinos are surely here to stay and more and more players want to know whether ETH is a good cryptocurrency to use at a gambling site. To simplify the choice, we have made a list of the hits and misses of ETH casinos.
Best Ethereum Alternatives
Many players are looking for an Ethereum online casino because it is modern, fast, and secure. However, if you own another cryptocurrency or want to search for other options, here are the ETH alternatives to keep in mind:
Ethereum Popularity in New Zealand
New Zealand is a technologically advanced country and is the first to allow salaries in crypto. This means that Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other digital currencies are approved by the government and will continue to spread across the country. It is no longer difficult to find a casino to deposit via Ethereum and we are sure that cryptocurrency gambling sites are the future of the industry. If you want to stay at the forefront of the latest tendencies, don’t miss our updates.
FAQ about Ethereum Gambling
What bonuses can I get at Ethereum casinos?
- If using ETH as a deposit method, players can expect the same range of promotions: from free spins to time-limited prizes. The most popular Ethereum casino bonus is surely a welcome package that consists of free spins and extra cash to play with. Plus, many websites offer unique crypto bonuses to attract more players.
How many websites accept ETH as a payment method?
- Even though you won’t find ETH on every platform, the list of online casinos that accept Ethereum is constantly growing. With the popularity of cryptocurrencies and the engagement of reputable companies and entrepreneurs like Elon Musk, we are sure that Ethereum will soon be offered on the majority of gambling sites.
Is it different from Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is the first and the most popular cryptocurrency at the moment. However, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other currencies managed to improve their algorithms and now significantly differ from the predecessor. The main differences concern the speed of transactions, fees, and capitalization.
Is Ethereum online gambling secure?
- Yes, cryptocurrency is one of the safest payment methods available at the moment thanks to its complete decentralization and anonymity. But it is still important to choose top Ethereum casinos which offer additional measures of protection. For example, data encryption and strict policies.
Are the ETH payments instant?
- The average speed of Ethereum transactions is 5 minutes which is faster compared to Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. And certainly faster than bank or direct wire transactions. However, the transaction time may change if the system is overloaded or if the selected online casino has a prolonged pending time.
Can I play at Ethereum casinos on my smartphone?
- Yes, all the major gambling sites have browser versions that run on any smartphone and operating system. You can not only log into a regular account but also make Ethereum transactions via your phone. New Ethereum gambling operators often develop native applications to provide players with the most convenient and smooth experience. There is no need to log in every time and the design is usually more accurate and top-notch.
What are deposit and withdrawal limits when playing with Ethereum?
- Cryptocurrency itself doesn’t have any specific limitations concerning transaction sums. But everything depends on the chosen casino and its policies. That is why you should be aware whether you are joining a low or a high deposit casino, and if it allows cashing out smaller sums without a need to accumulate several ETH.