Best Litecoin Casinos in New Zealand
Litecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies which was created by Charlie Lee in 2011. His initial goal was to surpass Bitcoin in terms of speed, safety, and algorithms, and to much extent, he’s done the trick. During the past years, more and more Litecoin (LTC) casinos have emerged, giving players an opportunity to make transactions through secure and anonymous blockchain technology.
The best Litecoin online casinos offer a big number of bonuses, thousands of games, and other features for an outstanding experience. If you want to gamble with Litecoin, be sure to find all the answers in our guide. Here are only some of the topics we are going to cover:
- How to pick a trustworthy casino that accepts Litecoin;
- The best types of wallets to store crypto;
- How to make an LTC casino deposit and withdrawal;
- Comparison of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Litecoin
|NZ$2000||Read Review||Dolly Casino||3500+|
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Casino Days||3000+|
|$5000 + 100 FS||Read Review||7BitCasino||600+|
Casino Of The Month
|NZ$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Neon54||4644+|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay||3407+|
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+|
|NZ$10000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Olympia Casino||5116+|
|NZ$500||Read Review||Leon Casino||3000++|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|NZ$375 + 150 FS||Read Review||Playamo||1100+|
|$1000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Lucky Days||1250+|
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Alf Casino||1787+|
|$7500 + 110 FS||Read Review||Black Diamond||875+|
|NZ$700 + 150 FS||Read Review||Joo Casino||3935+|
|NZ$6000 + 200 FS||Read Review||KatsuBet||2500+|
|$1200 + 75 FS||Read Review||Spin Samurai||3100+|
|€500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Nomini||1611+|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||YOJU||4000+|
|NZ$8000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Greenspin||3000+|
|NZ$1200 + 150 FS||Read Review||Hell Spin||5106+|
|NZ$900 + 150 FS||Read Review||iLucki||4000+|
|$12250||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|NZ$1200 + 300 FS||Read Review||Winz Casino||5000+|
|$10000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Golden Crown||150+|
|25 FS||Read Review||SuperCat||2500+|
|$1500 + 150 FS||Read Review||Casino Rocket||2317+|
|NZ$1650 + 200 FS + Secret Bonus||Read Review||Playfina||1792+|
|$7777 + 300 FS||Read Review||Slotocash||200+|
|€2000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Casoo||2719+|
|€1000 + 125 FS||Read Review||Haz Casino||6500+|
|NZ$1150 + 500 FS||Read Review||Twin||700+|
|$2000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Golden Reels||213+|
How We Choose A Reliable Litecoin Casino
CasinoHex is a team of experts who want to make online gambling safe and convenient for players with any background and preferences. To make a list of the best online casinos that accept Litecoin, we analyze hundreds of platforms based on the following parameters:
- International licenses – All Litecoin gambling sites should be licensed by trusted gambling authorities which ensure fairness of games and transparency of provided services.
- SSL encryption – Even though cryptocurrencies are extremely secure, an additional layer of security is never superfluous. That is why solid gambling sites should encrypt data using the latest technologies and software.
- Withdrawal limits and transaction time – When choosing a Litecoin casino, make sure that the cashout sum suits your needs and that you won’t have to wait long for a withdrawal. Luckily, crypto is one of the most convenient and fastest payment options and the only thing that may increase your waiting time is the pending period.
- Lucrative bonuses – To make gambling rewarding, you should choose online casinos with generous promotions. Don’t forget to check whether the Terms and Conditions are clear and understandable.
- 24/7 customer support – Instant assistance to help and support is one of the most important elements of a reliable gambling site. Check whether a platform offers several communication channels, a blog with tips, and a FAQ section.
- A diverse lobby – Not to get bored, players should have access to hundreds or even thousands of Litecoin games in different categories.
When choosing a recommended Litecoin online casino, you can be sure that it meets all the criteria above and offers a smooth and positive gambling experience.
Online Gambling With Litecoin
Before we discuss LTC gambling sites further, let us digress and learn more about the currency itself. Litecoin was launched by Charlie Lee (former engineer at Coinbase and Google) in 2011. To introduce the Litecoin currency, he has altered the working Bitcoin algorithm by increasing the speed of added blocks and the total supply. The maximum number of coins that will ever be generated equals 84 million and new blocks are created every 2.5 minutes, much faster than Bitcoin.
Users can obtain LTC by purchasing it for fiat money or using faucets. A faucet is a website or application which allows mining Litecoin (or any other cryptocurrency) by completing certain tasks. For example, watching videos or completing puzzles.
At the time of writing, 1 LTC equals NZ$222,5. The number of casinos that accept Litecoin is constantly increasing and Kiwis have a unique opportunity to use one of the safest and fastest payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
How To Choose a Litecoin Wallet?
Even though crypto is a digital currency and doesn’t have any physical manifestation, it still requires storage. Such storage is also called a wallet. We don’t recommend storing big amounts of LTC at a gambling site because it is much safer to keep it on an exchange or a separate wallet. And if you want to make Litecoin deposits in online casinos, the transaction is always instant and trouble-free.
Even though exchanges are very popular, there is still a probability of a hacker attack or website’s shutting down, so the most secure option is Litecoin wallets. They can be either digital or hardware. The most popular are:
- Litecoin Wallet (Android);
- Jaxx (iOS);
- Electrum for Litecoin (Windows and Linux);
- Ledger Nano S (physical wallet, a sort of a USB flash drive).
How to Make Litecoin Casino Deposits?
To play your favorite casino games, it is necessary to make a deposit. And here is a step-by-step guide on how you can do it:
Choose an online casino that accepts Litecoin deposits. You can either do it on your own or pick one of the platforms we have checked and approved.
Create an account. Fill in the registration form by providing the requested information: your full name, birth date, address, phone number, login, and password. Then confirm the account via email. Some casinos request identity verification before approving the account. To complete it, you need to attach photos of your valid ID, passport, driving license, or any official document with your name and address.
Make a transaction. Open the Banking section and choose Litecoin in the list of available currencies. The casino will give you its public wallet number which you should insert in your wallet’s transaction window. Usually, the deposits don’t take long and in a matter of minutes, the money will be transferred to your casino account.
Start playing! Get familiar with bonus terms and conditions before playing if you want to get extra rewards. Some casinos offer additional promotions to NZ players who use crypto for depositing.
How to Withdraw Your Money Using LTC?
Cashing out at Litecoin casino sites is extremely simple and there are only a few steps between you and the winnings. Here is what you should do to request a withdrawal with Litecoin:
- Head to your personal account and open the Banking section.
- Choose Litecoin in the list of available currencies and insert the amount you want to withdraw.
- Insert your public wallet number and confirm the request.
- Wait for the transaction to take place. Usually, Litecoin payouts are rather speedy and take place in a matter of minutes.
Fees & Transfer Time
As a rule, Litecoin gambling sites don’t charge players any fees for transactions. However, the blockchain charges a commission from every deposit or withdrawal, so you should take it into account when making a transaction. The average LTC fee equals 10 cents which is much lower if compared with bank cards and wire transfers. For the positive gambling experience, don’t forget to choose safe Litecoin casinos to be sure that your money is safe.
The transaction time varies from one platform to another, and each casino may have its own requirements so that the time may change from several minutes to several days. But even if the chosen platform has a pending period, LTC withdrawals are much faster than when using bank cards.
Safety & Security
Thanks to blockchain technology which is fully decentralized, the transactions are not monitored or recorded. Instead of personal and bank details, the system only requires your public wallet number which means that gamblers are anonymous and don’t have to worry about losing sensitive data or money. However, it is still important to choose top Litecoin casinos which offer additional layers of protection and encryption.
Litecoin Casino Games
To surprise and engage NZ players, gambling sites launch new games literally every day. They vary in themes, bet sizes, and customization features, and are tailored to the preferences of particular users. For example, those who are fond of Litecoin or other cryptocurrencies. Fortunately, there are lots of Litecoin slots and table games available on the market, and the number continues to grow. Here are the most popular game types you can try out:
- Slot games;
- Video poker;
- Litecoin blackjack;
- Dice games;
- Sic Bo;
- Live casino.
Many online casinos exchange Litecoin for fiat money which makes the list of available games almost never-ending. When joining a Litecoin gambling website be sure to find thousands of titles from the leading software developers including Microgaming, NetEnt, and Pragmatic Play.
Bet On Sports With LTC
Another hobby that engages millions of players worldwide is sports betting. Predicting the outcome of e-sports, boxing, tennis, rugby, and hundreds of other activities is fun and rewarding, so more and more online betting sites for New Zealanders start adding LTC to the list of accepted currencies. When joining a Litecoin sportsbook you have access to hundreds of sports categories and rewarding bonuses. And don’t forget that Litecoin betting is secure and anonymous. For now, making deposits with Litecoin is not possible at TAB, but there are various other NZ betting sites offering such payments.
Litecoin Casino Bonuses
The list of Litecoin bonuses is no different from the ones offered when using other payment methods. However, from time to time users may find special promotions that are awarded solely to cryptocurrency users. Here are some of the most popular bonuses available at most gambling sites:
- Match bonuses on first deposits;
- Litecoin free spins;
- Reload bonuses;
- Loyalty programs;
- Referral systems.
Playing in Litecoin Casinos On Your Mobile
At the moment, at least half of the online gambling traffic comes from smartphones and tablets. You can play at LTC mobile casinos on your mobile device anywhere you are and forget about missing important events just because you have to stay at home and wait for a tournament or a prize draw. It is very easy to find a mobile casino that accepts Litecoin because most gambling sites are compatible with smartphones. And you can make an LTC transaction directly from the device.
Litecoin vs. Bitcoin vs. Ethereum
As you know, there are many coin types on the modern market and it is difficult for players to decide whether to join the best Ethereum casinos or stick to Bitcoin ones. To simplify the decision, here’s a comparison table of the three most popular coins at the moment.
|Distribution||Max 84 million coins||Max 21 million coins||18 million coins per year|
|Market capitalization (February '21)||$14.3 billion||$1 trillion||$165 billion|
|Average transaction speed||2.5 minutes||9 minutes||6 minutes|
|Algorithms||Scrypt||SHA – 256||Ethash|
If you want to try out something apart from online casinos that accept LTC, Bitcoin and Ethereum are good options.
Pros & Cons Of Litecoin Online Casinos
If you are still unsure whether an LTC online casino is the right option, let us compare the pros and cons it has in store.
Litecoin Popularity in New Zealand
New Zealand is the first country in the world that allowed using crypto to pay salaries. Such recognition has generated even more interest in cryptocurrencies and we believe that the usage of blockchain money will become extremely popular in the nearest future. You can already find plenty of recommended bitcoin casinos in New Zealand and soon Litecoin will be as widespread as the first cryptocurrency. With top-notch security, decentralized nature, speed, and low fees we are sure that Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
FAQ about Litecoin Gambling
Can I find licensed casinos that accept Litecoin?
- With the popularity of cryptocurrencies, comes their widespread usage for online gambling. That is why there are already hundreds of reliable casinos that accept LTC. If you don’t want to search for a licensed gambling site on your own, just choose one of the platforms at CasinoHex.
Is LTC a safe currency to use for online gambling?
- Yes, Litecoin is one of the safest payment methods available to gamblers. They remain anonymous and don’t have to worry about losing sensitive data. In addition, thanks to blockchain technology, frauds never take place: hackers won’t be able to break the network and steal your funds.
Can I play live games using Litecoin?
- When joining top Litecoin gambling sites, be sure to find thousands of games on offer including live casino. This category has become extremely popular and it is not surprising: players get a unique opportunity to choose a dealer, become a part of an actual casino, and even make friends in real-time. Often you can find special offers and bonuses for players who pay with crypto.
What game developers work with crypto casinos?
- Players are not limited in options when it comes to game developers at crypto platforms. All leading developers work with LTC casinos, so you can find your favorite titles and latest releases without any effort. The most popular and reliable developers at the moment are Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming.
Can I play at Litecoin websites on mobile?
- Yes, more and more players choose gambling on the go, so online casinos are creating optimized browser versions and native applications to satisfy the demand. Just head to your browser and check whether a chosen online casino has adapted the desktop version. Modern gambling sites run smoothly on various operating systems including Android, iOS, and Windows.
What bonuses can I get at Litecoin casinos?
- The list of bonuses at LTC platforms is no different from the one at casinos that accept fiat payments. That is why you can expect all regular variations from welcome bonuses and loyalty points to cashback and birthday presents.