New Zealand players want fast, convenient, and fee-free deposits and are always searching for the best payment options. In this guide, we want to discuss Prezzy – one of the most popular prepaid cards at the moment. At Prezzy card casinos NZ players can forget about exceeding the budget or entrusting sensitive data to third parties.
Here are the main aspects we will cover:
- How we rate gambling sites with Prezzy cards;
- How to make a deposit;
- What casino sites to choose from;
- Pros and cons of Prezzy prepaid cards for gambling, and more.
Interested in using Prezzy for gambling? Read further, as we are about to give you all the information you might need!
|🥇 Best Prezzy Card Casino|
|📱 Prezzy Card Casino App|
|🤑 Prezzy Card Casinos NZ||8|
|🎁 Max Bonus||NZ$1600|
|💰 Min Deposit||NZ$1|
|💳 Max Withdrawal||NZ$100000|
|🎰 Casino Games||650+|
|✅ Prezzy Casino Alternatives||POLi, PayPal, Neteller|
|📝 Gambling Licenses||MGA, UKGC|
Best Prezzy Card Online Casinos in 2023
||$1000 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||LeoVegas||2816+||
|2||Read Review||Ruby Fortune||969+||
|3||Read Review||Royal Vegas||740+||
Spins For $1
|5||Read Review||Jackpot City||792+||
- Table of Contents
How CasinoHEX Tests and Rates Prezzy Card Casino Sites
To let you play at the top online casino in New Zealand, our team spends days testing and reviewing different gambling sites. Below, we want to share 6 important criteria that trustworthy Prezzy casinos should meet.
✅License From Reliable Gambling Authority
All top Prezzy card casino sites need to be licensed by international authorities like UKGC, MGA, and SGA. There should also be an eCOGRA seal of approval, positive reviews, and fraud protection to make using a Prezzy card safe.
✅Secure and Fast Withdrawals
When New Zealanders gamble online with real money funds, they expect winnings. To withdraw money, you should choose a fast payout casino site with a short pending period and absent withdrawal fees. Unfortunately, Prezzy cards for online casinos don’t accept withdrawals but there are many alternative payment methods.
✅Profitable Casino Promotions
The NZ CasinoHEX team also ensures that a top Prezzy card online casino has the most rewarding bonuses in the gambling industry. The best casinos should offer welcome bonuses, deposit bonuses, loyalty programs, ongoing promotions, cashback, and more.
A recommended gambling operator with Prezzy prepaid card should offer hundreds or even thousands of games from renowned software developers. The lobby must consist of slots, table games, live dealer games, scratchies, and progressives.
✅ Professional Customer Support Team
Our team also checks whether support representatives are qualified enough. Usually, we ask them about the storage and encryption of personal details and financial information, bonuses, and using a Prezzy card for online gambling. Online casino sites should also have live and automated phone services to answer all questions in a timely manner.
✅Easy-To-Use Gambling Website
Convenience and smooth navigation are not the last criteria in the Prezzy card casino ranking. Account management and gameplay should be clear and simple, and all pages need to be only a few clicks away.
Wondering where you can play with this popular prepaid card? Then look no further, as we created a list of the best gambling sites on the market. With these Prezzy card casinos, NZ players will get the maximum out of online gambling.
Popular in New Zealand
|Read Review||Jonny Jackpot||1400+||
If you are looking for brands that accept Prezzy Card, PayPal, Visa or Mastercard, Jonny Jackpot is the right place. It belongs to the best online casinos and boasts MGA and UKGC licenses, a huge welcome bonus with free spins, and native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- $1,000 and 100 FS upon registration
- NZ dollars accepted
- Over 1,400 casino games
- Doesn’t have an eCOGRA seal
|1||Read Review||Jackpot City||792+||
Jackpot City Casino accepts Visa, Prezzy Card, e-wallets, and other popular payment methods. New punters can add NZ$1,600 to the balance and automatically enrol on a loyalty program. This NZ online casino offers instant deposits in 20 currencies and professional customer service representatives.
- MGA gambling license
- 97.84% payout percentage
- Fast deposit and withdrawal
- 80 free spins for just NZ$1
- X70 wagering requirements
Spins For $1
Spin belongs to the best Prezzy card casinos and conquers visitors with simple registration, fast processing times, exclusive bonuses, and great design. This slots casino has numerous jackpot games, so you can potentially become a millionaire.
- $1 minimum deposit
- Bonus Wheel with daily deals
- Native applications
- International transaction fee when playing with a foreign currency
||$1000 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||LeoVegas||2816+||
At this Prezzy online casino, NZ gamblers can play hundreds of titles from Microgaming, Evolution, and Pragmatic Play including slots and live casino games. LeoVegas also boasts the eCOGRA seal of approval and tens of ongoing promotions.
- Malta Gaming Authority license
- $1,000 and 150 FS to new players
- The maximum withdrawal limit is absent
- A 5% tax on winnings may apply
|1||Read Review||Royal Vegas||740+||
There are many Prezzy card casinos in New Zealand but Royal Vegas surely stands out. While old-fashioned brands accept Visa payments and nothing more, Royal Vegas supports Prezzy, Neosurf, Paysafe, Skrill, and other options.
- What we liked
- Operates since 2000
- $10 minimum deposit
- Encrypted Prezzy card deposits
- What we didn't like
- The lobby could be broader
Ruby Fortune Casino
|1||Read Review||Ruby Fortune||969+||
Ruby Fortune belongs to the oldest casinos that accept Prezzy, PayPal, and Visa. This online casino operator accepts NZ dollars, boasts eCOGRA approval, and rewards newcomers with $750 in bonus cash.
- 96.16% RTP
- Hundreds of Microgaming online slots
- 88 free spins for NZ$1
- Absence of ongoing promotions
New Prezzy Card Casinos That Hit the Market
Need a fresh and crispy Prezzy cards casino for Kiwis? Then get familiar with new casinos that are hitting the market at this very moment:
Is it safe to gamble with Prezzy Card?
The Internet is not the safest place but your favourite online casinos do everything to protect your sensitive information. When NZ players transfer money with a prepaid credit or debit card, they get an extra layer of protection. Prezzy card details are not stored on third-party servers and the balance can’t be exceeded.
Should players pay any extra fees?
Prezzy has several merchant fees to keep in mind:
- $5.95 per card;
- $7.50 for courier delivery;
- $10 card replacement fee.
When choosing an online casino with New Zealand dollars, you avoid a credit card conversion fee which equals 2.60% at Prezzy. Many online casinos don’t post such information on their website, so it is important to clarify transaction fees in advance.
Can I pay and play on the go with Prezzy Card?
New Zealanders can make deposits via Prezzy prepaid cards on all types of mobile devices. Just log in to the best casino sites to win money, go to the Cashier and enter your card number, expiry date, and CVV code.
A great thing about Prezzy is that you can divide the balance into payment instalments without a need to spend the whole sum at once. But always check when your Prezzy card expires not to lose the money.
Can I get a welcome bonus if I deposit with my Prezzy Card?
NZ casinos strive to attract as many players as possible and offer bonuses not depending on their preferred banking method. Prezzy card payments are not an exception. Before claiming the welcome bonus, make sure to wager a minimum deposit amount and read the T&C.
What is the average processing time?
After unlocking your Prezzy card online and placing the money directly at a gambling site, you can use it almost immediately. Deposits are processed instantly, so to get started, just wait a few seconds and refresh the page.
What deposit amounts can be made with Prezzy Card?
Unlike standard debit and credit cards, this prepaid deposit method should be preloaded with a particular value from $25 to $1,000. You can insert the sum on your own or choose it from a drop-down list on the website. A great part is that card users can make as many payment transactions as they want until the balance runs out.
How to deposit with Prezzy Card?
Using a Prezzy card at casinos is very simple, so no wonder why more and more New Zealand gamblers choose it for online payments.
- Choose a Prezzy card casino mentioned above or search on your own based on the criteria we enumerated;
- Insert a four-digit number selected when the card was purchased. Check out when the Prezzy card expires to avoid unexpected surprises. The expiry date is printed on the back of the card;
- Go to the Cashier section, choose Prezzy as a preferred payment method and insert its number and CVV code. Sometimes, the merchant requires identity verification, so you might need to complete an additional check-up for secure payments;
- Once support representatives accept the payment, you can claim bonuses and play casino games.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings?
At the time of writing, Prezzy allows only one-way money transfers. Fortunately, Prezzy card-friendly casinos offer plenty of alternatives, so you won’t experience any difficulties when cashing out the winnings. We recommend requesting Bank Transfer, Visa, and Mastercard payments, as they are available in hundreds of casinos worldwide. Skrill, Neteller, and POLi ensure faster online casino payments. Cryptocurrency and Paypal withdrawals are also great if you need quick and secure transactions.
Why You Should Use Prezzy Card at Online Casinos?
New Zealanders know everything about online purchases and gambling, so it is very difficult to surprise them. But not when it comes to prepaid cards! Using Prezzy cards in online casinos is a great alternative to traditional payment methods and may even replace them in the nearest future.
Advantages of Using Prezzy Card for Online Gambling
New Zealanders love Prezzy card gambling sites for many reasons and we are happy to enumerate them below.
- The simplicity of use. Registering a card takes no more than a few seconds, so you can go straight to the chosen Prezzy card casino and make instant deposits;
- Access to thousands of games including modern and classic casino games like online pokies, roulette, blackjack, poker, and live dealer titles;
- A chance to play on the go. Prezzy payments can be conducted on any device, so just choose the best mobile online casino and deposit no matter where you are;
- Great for money management.With prepaid cards, you don’t need to worry about exceeding your budget or getting your bank account into debt.
- Rewarding bonuses.The best Prezzy card online promotions include welcome and deposit bonuses, cashback, loyalty programs, prize drops, and free spins.
Disadvantages of Online Casinos That Accept Prezzy Card Deposits
When you see the Prezzy logo on the website, don’t rush to make payments because this method might not be for everyone. Here are the main disadvantages to consider:
- Absence of withdrawals.Prepaid cards are available only for depositing. Fortunately, the popularity of Visa, Skrill, POLi, and Paypal in New Zealand gives players enough space for manoeuvres;
- A limited number of casinos. Finding Prezzy Card at online casinos is still a challenge but you can always choose from the brands we have mentioned above;
- A $5.95 credit card convenience fee not depending on the deposit amount which you can’t avoid.
Prezzy Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are gaining more and more popularity among New Zealand gamblers for their simplicity and speed. To enjoy Prezzy card online gambling on your smartphone and tablet, you need to conduct the following steps:
- Create an online casino account or log in to the existing one. Download a native app if necessary;
- Go to the Cashier, choose Prezzy as a payment option and insert card details;
- Claim bonuses and play your favourite games at any time and place.
Prezzy Visa vs Prezzy Mastercard
When joining a Prezzy card casino, users may feel a bit confused to see that there are two options on offer – Visa and Mastercard. But let’s reassure you that they are the same with one slight difference. A Visa Prezzy card is activated anywhere where Visa is accepted and a Mastercard Prezzy card – where Mastercard is accepted. Thus, you can make gambling transactions on hundreds of sites worldwide, as these bank cards are the most common payment method at the moment.
Best Prezzy Card Alternatives for New Zealand Players
Prezzy card casinos have numerous advantages but sometimes punters might need other payment methods. Here are the most reliable and modern alternatives to choose from:
Our Verdict: Summary of Prezzy Card Casinos
Prezzy is a modern online banking method for Kiwis who appreciate the security and want to have full control over their budget. This payment option is fast and affordable and can become a great present to your gambling fellows.
Not to spend much time searching for the right platform, pick one of the brands we have mentioned above. At NZ CasinoHEX, we rate Prezzy card casinos and publish only the best ones.
Choose a Prezzy card at online casinos and experience all benefits of safe and convenient gambling.
Are there any extra charges for using the Prezzy prepaid card?
- Yes, there are a few charges involved: $5.95 for the initial Prezzy account and $10 for a replacement card. There is also a 2.60% fee for foreign currency transactions. Fortunately, there are no charges for recurring payments.
Where can I buy a Prezzy card?
- You can buy the card either online or from Prezzy retail partners: Mobil, Caltex, Countdown, Fresh Choice, Warehouse Stationery, and others.
Can Prezzy prepaid cards be used at every online casino?
- Unfortunately, no. That is why you should first choose a Prezzy card casino. The simplest way is to read reviews at NZ CasinoHEX and pick the brand you like the most.
Can I use Prezzy Card to cash out at the casino?
- Prezzy can be used only for depositing but online casino players have plenty of secure and convenient alternatives. For example, bank cards, e-wallets, and crypto.
Does Prezzy Card have a shelf life?
- Yes, the expiry month and year are applied by manual card imprinters on the front of the Prezzy card or are sent to your email address. Prezzy cards are issued with at least two years of shelf life.
What New Zealand casinos with Prezzy Card do you recommend?
- The number of casinos that accept Prezzy card deposits is growing, so it becomes harder and harder to make a decision. But there are brands that never go out of fashion. For example, Jackpot City, Jonny Jackpot, Leo Vegas, SpinCasino, and Wildz Casino.