Nowadays, Visa has become one of the most popular payment methods among New Zealand gamblers. There are over 2.5 billion Visa cards globally, millions of which are used to make fast and convenient deposits and withdrawals at casinos. The best online casinos try to acommodate its players and offer this payment option.
This comprehensive guide was created for those who haven’t chosen a payment method yet or those who want to learn more about online casinos that accept Visa. CasinoHEX experts discuss the history and security of this banking option, take a closer look on its fees, deposits, withdrawals, and introduce the best Visa casino sites with outstanding rewards and lobbies to our readers.
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Visa in 2023
||NZ$500 + 100FS||Play Now Read Review||50 Crowns||2600+||
||NZ$500 + 300 FS||Play Now Read Review||NightRush||3996+||
||NZ$2000 + 200 FS||Play Now Read Review||LevelUp||6437+||
||NZ$5000 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||7BitCasino||5470+||
||NZ$525 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||Zoome||8705+||
||NZ$10,000 and 200 FS||Play Now Read Review||N1Bet Casino||5000+||
||$1500 + 150 FS||Play Now Read Review||Casino Rocket||4174+||
||NZ$250 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||SlotNite||3043+||
||NZ$1500 + 50 FS||Play Now Read Review||Mirax||5040+||
|NZ$1500||Play Now Read Review||Betway Casino||896+||
- Table of Contents
Visa – World-known Payment Method That Stood the Test of Time
Visa is a multinational financial company that was launched in 1958. At the moment, it is the most widespread and used banking method in the world which boasts fast transactions, outstanding data encryption, and a crystal-clear reputation. Visa doesn’t issue its own cards and never sets fees. Instead, it provides financial establishments with branded products and services. For example, credit and prepaid cards, business programs, and more. Many online casinos allow Visa payment method. However, there are quite a few that don't accomodate Visa payments and Visa withdrawals.
Considering such popularity, seeing thousands of Visa casinos in New Zealand is not surprising. Almost every Kiwi has a Visa card, so doesn’t need additional accounts to gamble. To make a real money deposit, they just need to insert card details and a confirmation code.
|General Company Information|
|Company name||Visa Inc.|
|Founded||September 18, 1958|
|CEO||Alfred F. Kelly|
|Headquarter||Foster City, California, USA|
|Number of employees||21,500|
|Payment alternatives||Mastercard, AMEX, Bank Transfer|
Safety & Security of Using Visa to Gamble
When choosing a Visa online casino, one of the first things that interest New Zealand players is whether this payment company is secure. Internet is a dangerous place, especially when it comes to online payments. We can assure you that Visa is one of the most reliable options to consider thanks to outstanding policies and the latest data encryption. All your Visa card details are hidden from all third parties. It also requests a unique code during each transaction, so even if the card details are stolen, the money can’t be used without a registered phone. All of that makes Visa payments very safe.
General Fees in Visa Casinos NZ
In most online casinos, processing fees are absent, so you don’t have to pay anything when making a deposit or withdrawal. Visa withdrawals are also very quick and easy. However, banks may impose certain fees of around 1-5% depending on the sum, location, and other criteria. Make sure to clarify them in advance.
Average Deposit and Payout Time
Visa deposits are processed instantly. After opening a real money account and making a transfer, the funds land on the account within several seconds. Withdrawals are not that fast and may take up to 5 business days. Extra time can be added by the casino if you haven’t verified the account in advance.
Using Visa to Play in Mobile Casinos
More and more new casino brands and payment companies concentrate on mobile gambling. They know that users choose smartphones and tablets, so want to make the experience flawless. Thanks to Visa Mobile Banking, depositing and withdrawing on the go is fast and convenient. Due to this Visa casino withdrawal is the top withdrawal method for numerous players. Choose an internet casino that accepts Visa and gamble anywhere you are!
Main Types of Visa Payment Options
One of the main things that we love about Visa, is that you can choose between numerous card types. They make real money gambling convenient and rewarding, and can even earn comp points for the future. Below, we are going to discuss the main types at the moment:
If you want to get a smooth experience, choose Visa Direct casinos. This processing capability allows fast, convenient, and protected transactions not depending on where you are.
How To Make Visa Casino Deposit?
To pay online you only need access to your bank account and casino profile. If you want to stop your search for online casinos that accept Visa deposits, take some time to read the instruction below. With its help, you will easily make a deposit even if using Visa for the first time:
- Open a Visa account if you still don’t have one by heading to a local bank or using the online form;
- You can use our list of criteria or choose one of the best-rated NZD online casinos rated and approved by HEX specialists;
- Players are asked to provide their full name, birth date, phone number, email, address, and other details;
- Choose Visa as a payment method after heading to the Cashier section;
- Insert card details and the necessary amount. During this stage, remain connected only to secure Wi-Fi networks to protect data and prevent identity theft;
- You will be sent a one-time code to finalize the payment.
Having a Visa bank account is essentiall and then follow all the instructions above. If all the stages are completed correctly, the money will appear instantly.
How To Withdraw Your Winnings with Visa?
When reading the T&C of online casinos, New Zealand players notice that many payment methods can’t be used for payouts. Fortunately, you can use the card in thousands of Visa casinos for real money and withdraw the winnings without any problems. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to the Cashier and pick Visa on the list of withdrawal methods.
- Choose the necessary amount. Most online casinos have a $20 minimum withdrawal, so make sure you fit within the limits.
- Press the Withdraw button and wait. Usually, withdrawals take 2-5 business days.
Most online casinos require players to verify their accounts before the first withdrawal. To do so, upload copies of valid identity documents through the website in advance. This will save your time and speed up the withdrawal.
Best Visa Online Casinos in 2022
The process of finding the best real money casino sites in New Zealand might be tiresome. The best online casinos always accept Visa.You don’t have to do it on your own because our experts have already reviewed numerous online brands and made a list of the best Visa casinos at the moment. Enjoy!
Ruby Fortune Casino
|1||Read Review||Ruby Fortune||650+||
Ruby Fortune is a Visa casino that has been named the Best New Casino of the Year back in 2003. New players are welcomed with a $750 bonus and regular ones with a great VIP program. There is a fine selection of progressives, so you have all chances of becoming a millionaire. The casino accepts credit and debit cards.
- Almost 20 years on the market
- Over 500 online pokies in the collection
- Licensed by reliable gambling organizations
- Has all conditions for Kiwi punters
- No free spins in a welcome bonus
Royal Vegas Casino
|1||Read Review||Royal Vegas||639+||
Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, this Visa casino boasts outstanding security and data encryption. Despite a limited lobby, Royal Vegas casino has numerous advantages: a unique VIP program, a high payout rate, and 24/7 customer support that is available not only by email and live chat but on social media as well.
- A huge welcome bonus of NZ$1200
- Famous brand operating all over the world
- 97.12% payout rate
- A $10,000 daily withdrawal limit
- NZ dollars are not accepted
- No casino app
Jackpot City Casino
|1||Read Review||Jackpot City||525+||
Jackpot City is a Visa casino that doesn’t require an introduction. Millions of players know it for a great design, multiple accepted currencies including New Zealand dollars, and an impressive match offer of up to $1,600. There are hundreds of casino slots and almost 50 table games including blackjack and roulette to try out both on desktop and mobile. This incredible casino accomodates both credit and debit cards. They also accept Visa gift cards.
- On the market since 1998
- Convenient iOS and Android application
- eCOGRA seal of approval
- Toll-free telephone number
- Limited lobby
- Not many ongoing promotions
Spins For $1
It is a bright and good-looking Visa casino that won’t leave you indifferent. SpinCasino holds the eCOGRA seal and an MGA license, so you can be sure that online gambling will be smooth and secure. Customers get 2,500 comp points upon making their first deposits and immediately access numerous rewards and promotions.
- Daily Deals and Bonus Wheel
- Live dealer casino powered by Evolution Gaming
- SSL encryption
- Generous welcome reward
- Doesn’t accept crypto
- Time-consuming registration procedure
All Slots Casino
|1||Read Review||All Slots||740+||
If you are looking for a reputable Visa casino, pay attention to All Slots casino. It has everything needed for great online gambling: 96.01% payout, MGA license, low transaction limits, and games from the industry leaders. Apart from Visa, it accepts Mastercard, Paysafecard, Skrill, and other popular methods.
- Wide choice of progressive jackpot slots
- Friendly customer support
- Rewarding VIP program
- Native app on App Store
- 50x wagering requirement
- Outdated design
How CasinoHEX Chooses Top Visa Casinos
There are so many online casinos on the market, so it may be very confusing to make a choice. The main aim of our team is to help you find a reliable and rewarding online casino. For that reason, we review casino sites every day and publish only the best brands. Here's what our rankings are based on:
✅ International licenses
To enter our lists, all Visa online casinos should be licensed by independent authorities that check and verify gambling brands. At the moment, the most trusted are the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. Other legislations include Curacao, Isle of Man, Kahnawake, and several others.
✅ Casino games from the leading studios
When we write casino reviews, we ensure that the lobby consists of hundreds or even thousands of titles in several categories. Thus, you can play on a single platform without the need to create several accounts. While there is nothing wrong with brands that cooperate with a single developer, we prefer those that team up with tens of studios to bring you diversity and new experiences.
Gambling on mobile is the new norm, so it is impossible to imagine an online casino that isn’t optimized for smartphones. Our experts attentively test brands on mobile devices by playing games, claiming bonuses, and making transfers. The availability of an app is a big plus.
✅ Convenient layout and navigation
A Visa card casino must offer a smooth website with a beautiful design. Even if it doesn’t have gamification or a particular theme, the colour scheme and images should be attractive. We also make sure that the website is easy to use and the buttons are located where they belong.
✅ 24/7 customer support
First-class casino sites that accept Visa should have a professional support team. It must work without days off and breaks to provide timely assistance. CasinoHEX evaluates the support by communicating through live chat, email, or phone. You will also find the best ways to contact managers as quickly as possible in our reviews.
Best Visa Casino Bonuses
Another important thing to consider when choosing an online casino is promotions. They come in a huge variety and can satisfy even the most demanded players. For example, welcome bonuses, free spins, no deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, cashback, loyalty programs, and more. Visa owners usually have access to all casino promotions, so you are not limited in options. To get the best deals, read the table below where our team has collected the most beneficial offers at the moment:
|#||Casino||Bonus Type||Bonus Info||Use Bonus|
|1||Welcome Bonus Jackpot City||
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$400.
|2||Welcome Bonus Gaming Club||
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$200.
|3||Welcome Bonus Captain Spins Casino||
1st deposit: 100% up to NZ$300 + 50 free spins.
Advantages of Online Gambling with Visa
Making Visa casino payments is extremely beneficial which is proven by numerous players globally. Our experts have made a list of the most significant advantages that you can get:
- One of the oldest and most reliable banking methods in the world. It has been operating since 1958 and still boasts a great reputation.
- Outstanding security and encryption thanks to the latest technologies and constant improvements.
- Instant and fee-free deposits. You can start playing seconds after pressing the Transfer button.
- Visa Mobile Banking. It is a convenient and modern app that makes mobile depositing, withdrawing, and monitoring expenses fast and convenient.
- A big number of bonuses and promotions. While many digital wallets are restricted from receiving rewards, Visa is always on the list.
Disadvantages of Visa Gambling Sites
Online gambling with Visa cards is very beneficial indeed but it doesn’t mean that it’s suitable for everyone. Here are a few pitfalls that Visa online casinos have:
- Slower withdrawals compared to e-wallets and crypto. Depending on the bank, the payout may take around 2-5 business days.
- Gift cards with low limits. They rarely exceed $500 and might not be an option for high rollers.
Best Visa Alternatives for Kiwi Players
If for some reason you don’t want to pay via Visa or are willing to research other options, pay attention to the alternatives below. They have also stood the test of time and are trusted by millions of players worldwide:
Our Verdict: Main Reasons to Choose Visa for Online Gambling
Visa is a time-tested payment option for New Zealand players of all backgrounds and preferences. The main reasons for choosing it include safety, availability in all reputable casinos, the convenience of use, and a chance to pay on mobile.
While digital wallets and cryptocurrencies have faster withdrawals, bank cards including Visa exceed them in terms of reputation and experience. When gambling online with Visa, you don’t have to worry that it won’t be accepted. Thousands of online casinos trust this payment company and so should you. If you have any questions left, feel free to ask us!
Visa Online Gambling FAQ
What Visa-friendly gambling sites can you recommend?
- Visa is the most popular payment option globally, so you can find it at thousands of online casinos. But this doesn’t mean that all of them are trustworthy. To stay safe and get an outstanding gambling experience, we recommend choosing Ruby Fortune, All Slots, Spin Casino, Royal Vegas, Jackpot City, or other top-rated brands at CasinoHEX.
Is it available for players from New Zealand?
- Yes, Kiwis are free to use Visa not only for daily purchases but also for online gambling. We recommend choosing a casino that also supports New Zealand dollars. This will surely boost your experience and help to avoid risks.
Is Visa a reliable payment method?
- Of course. It is probably the safest option that stood the test of time. The company uses top-notch encryption, has transparent policies, and has outstanding customer support. In addition, you don’t have to share details with third-party companies, as happens with digital wallets.
What are the minimum and maximum deposits?
- There is no fixed amount, so you should check the limits at a chosen online casino. Some of them allow transacting as little as $1, so they are suitable even for those limited in funds. A one-time payment doesn’t exceed $1,000 to prevent compulsive gambling.
Can I use Visa for mobile gambling?
- Sure! Thanks to mobile optimization and smartphone solutions, Visa and other bank cards can be used for making casino transactions on any device. Players make deposits and request withdrawals in a matter of several keystrokes. But never share bank details when connected to unknown networks.
Will I have to pay any fees for casino payments?
- Visa itself doesn’t charge any fees, but a bank may apply them to issue the card. As a rule, the costs range between 1–5%. We recommend choosing online casinos that don’t have any fees to reduce extra expenses.