MasterCard is an online payment company with a rich history. It has been operating since 1966 and remains a pioneer in multiple financial services and areas. Around 231 million people worldwide use Mastercard for offline and online purchases, and the company is well-known for its convenience, stability, and attention to detail.
No wonder there are so many Mastercard casinos that operate in New Zealand. Deposits and withdrawals are simple and clear, and the number of games and promotions is mind-blowing. If you want to learn more about this banking option, read our review further. We will discuss how to choose an online casino that accepts MasterCard, make payments, and more. Gambling with Mastercard is a real pleasure!
NZ Online Casinos That Accept MasterCard in 2022
|$12250||Read Review||Red Dog||260+|
|NZ$3000 + 350 FS||Read Review||Skycrown||6754+|
|€100 + 100 FS||Read Review||7bitCasino||600+|
|NZ$7500 + 550 FS||Read Review||Rickycasino||3841+|
|NZ$1000 + 200 FS||Read Review||Vegas Kings||2500+|
|NZ$500 + 50 FS||Read Review||Galaxyno||2286+|
|$3000 + 50 FS||Read Review||PokiePlace||850+|
|$3500 + 125 FS||Read Review||Lucky Creek||136+|
|$2500||Read Review||Raging Bull||200+|
Vegas Crest Casino
|$2500 + 100 FS||Read Review||Vegas Crest Casino||700+|
MasterCard – Famous Payment Provider Known All Over the World
Mastercard is a financial company that processes card payments of millions of merchants and individuals across the world. It was at the origin of the debit and credit card industry, and remains one of the most trusted and appreciated companies in the world. Mastercard is worth $349 billion and continues to strengthen its position despite tight competition.
New Zealand players can find thousands of Mastercard casinos thanks to the popularity of this payment method. Even though new digital cards and crypto coins appear, Mastercard is chosen by millions of gamblers for its stability and convenience. Plus, it operates in almost every country of the world. When choosing a Mastercard online casino, you get access to all deposit bonuses and extras and don’t have to entrust bank information to third parties.
|General Company Information|
|Company name||Mastercard Inc.|
|Founding date||November 3, 1966|
|Headquarter||New York, USA|
|Number of employees||24,000|
|Payment alternatives||Visa, AMEX, Bank Transfer|
Is it safe to gamble with MasterCard?
You will hardly find a more reliable and secure payment method than MasterCard. It is used by the most trusted online casinos for a bunch of reasons. First of all, they have cutting-edge data encryption and interbank card association number for maximum security. Secondly, players can use Mastercard ID Theft Protection and SecureCode for ensuring that personal information and online casino payments are safe.
Are there any additional commissions?
When using Mastercard, you won’t have to pay any extras for instant deposits. However, some banks charge a withdrawal fee of 1-3%. Players are notified in advance, so you won’t be caught off guard.
What is the average withdrawal time?
Not depending on what Mastercard bank account you are using the payout time is rather standard: from 48 hours to 5 business days. It is needed to process the transaction by the bank and send it to your account.
Can I deposit to mobile casinos with MasterCard?
You are free to use Mastercard at New Zealand online casinos on any device. Most websites are optimized for smartphone and tablet browsers, and the payment section is no different from the desktop version. But pay attention when making mobile transactions because sensitive information is often a target for online fraud.
Main Types of MasterCard Payment Options
Mastercard provides users with a big number of services, so there is an option for literally anyone. Before opening a Mastercard account, decide which of the three cards you prefer:
How To Make a MasterCard Casino Deposit?
In this section, we will discuss everything that concerns MasterCard casino deposits. Trust us, it is very easy to deposit money even if you are a complete newbie. Here is our short instruction:
- Get a Mastercard. Choose any trusted bank nearby and get a card of your choice. Read the terms and conditions attentively to find the most suitable option.
- Pick an online casino and register an account. We recommend paying attention to the best online casinos that accept New Zealand dollars to avoid associated fees.
- Select Mastercard in the list of available options by opening the Cashier section and inserting card details.
- Indicate the sum and finalize the transaction. Keep in mind that each online casino has its own minimum and maximum deposit requirements.
Mastercard casino deposits are instant, so New Zealanders can start playing their favourite games at once. Don’t forget to research the Promotions section and find several rewarding bonuses.
How To Withdraw Money via MasterCard?
To use Mastercard in online casinos you don’t need to be a tech geek. And to withdraw the winnings you should make only a few keystrokes:
- Log in to the casino account and open the Cashier section;
- Choose the Mastercard payment method from the list of withdrawal options;
- Indicate the necessary sum considering the available limits;
- Spend your winnings. Remember that bank card withdrawals may take up to 5 workdays.
Best MasterCard Online Casinos in 2022
We all want to play at the most reliable platforms but it often happens that Kiwis don’t know which brand to choose. If you are one of them, be sure that we won’t leave you one-on-one with the problem. CasinoHEX has made a list of the best Mastercard casino sites with their detailed descriptions.
Lucky Nugget Casino
This Mastercard casino has a high payout of 96.45% and a fine selection of more than 650+ games from Evolution, NetEnt, and Microgaming. Lucky Nugget also applies strict security measures, gives out random free spins (with an expiration date and wagering terms), and has a $10 minimum deposit.
Gaming Club Casino
Another top MasterCard casino is Gaming Club which boasts an MGA license and eCOGRA seal of approval. It accepts numerous deposit options and New Zealand dollars and welcomes new customers with an impressive bonus. The casino website is translated into multiple languages and has an appealing design. Plus, there is an extensive live dealer section.
Ruby Fortune Casino
This real money Mastercard casino with MGA and SGA licenses is well-known to New Zealand gamblers. It significantly targets our market by accepting NZD and AUD and having a toll-free phone number. Apart from taking Mastercard as a deposit, Ruby Fortune can boast a big number of other payment methods.
SpinCasino is one of the most recommended casinos that can be enjoyed both by beginners and high rollers. You can spin the Bonus Wheel every day and get comp points, free spins, and match bonuses. This Mastercard casino has hundreds of slots and a great collection of HD live games from Evolution.
Platinum Play Casino
Platinum Play is a fair and reputable Mastercard casino that has been operating since 2004. Over 700 games make playing online fun and entertaining, and the eCOGRA seal ensures randomness and transparency. This online casino has a separate page with payout percentages, a smooth mobile version, and NZD in the list of accepted currencies.
How CasinoHEX Rates Online Casinos That Accept MasterCard
It is not easy to choose a trustworthy, modern, and beneficial Mastercard casino. But the good news is that there are experts who can free you from all the troubles. Here is what CasinoHEX checks when reviewing online operators:
✅ Online Reputation
All Mastercard casinos that we add to the list of top brands can boast a great reputation with hundreds or even thousands of positive reviews online. Our team reads all of them, checks each claim, and then backs the feedback with its own opinion.
✅ International Licenses
You will probably agree that a real money casino should abide by international laws. CasinoHEX ensures that the reviewed brand has a license from reputable authorities like UKGC and MGA. We check the license number in official databases to ensure that the information is honest and recent.
✅ Experienced Customer Support
Gambling sites that accept Mastercard should also have a professional team of managers who answer the questions quickly. There must be as many ways to reach customer support as possible: email, live chat, phone number, social media accounts, and so on. Being present 24/7 and speaking several languages is a big advantage.
✅ Fast Withdrawals
We believe that in 2022, fast withdrawals are a must. The number of instant payout online casinos in New Zealand is growing and many brands reduce the pending time. However, Mastercard, as well as any other bank card, requires 2-5 days for withdrawals, so don’t expect to receive cash funds in several hours.
✅ Diverse Lobby
New Mastercard casinos, as well as time-tested brands, do everything to surprise players with the latest releases. CasinoHEX reviews also pay much attention to the available games and categories, and software developers. At the moment, the most popular studios are Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution, and Pragmatic Play. But less familiar companies create top-notch titles as well.
Advantages of MasterCard Online Gambling
We have already mentioned several times that Mastercard is a great option for New Zealand gamblers who love secure and time-tested payment options. Now, it is time to sum up why you should choose an online casino that accepts Mastercard:
- Supported by the majority of online casinos. It is always easy to find a great place to gamble that meets all your requirements.
- The best technologies and security. Thanks to the recent encryption and multi-staged verification your money and personal data are safe and protected.
- Smooth mobile banking. You can monitor expenses, make transactions, and use a bunch of other services in a modern and convenient app.
- Multiple bonus programs outside gambling. Why not get rewards for being a loyal customer? Mastercard has plenty of programs with discounts and regular prize draws.
- Three types of cards to choose from. You can open a debit or credit card, as well as purchase a prepaid card for yourself or as a present.
Disadvantages of MasterCard Gambling Sites
It is easy to discuss what advantages Mastercard online casinos have but we shouldn’t forget about their drawbacks. For some of you, they may be crucial in making the final decision.
- Slow payouts. It may take up to 5 business days before receiving the winnings, while several alternative methods complete transactions in less than 48 hours.
- A lengthy procedure of opening a card. You need to fill out many papers and complete several checks to become a Mastercard owner. On the other hand, for a digital wallet, you also need a bank card.
- Withdrawal fees may apply. In some cases, gamblers have to pay 1-2% for cashing out the winnings.
Best MasterCard Casino Bonuses
Online casinos that accept Mastercard are always happy to spoil players with various promotions. For example, a welcome package, free spins, reload bonuses, VIP programs, cashback, birthday gifts, and more. There are bonuses for special occasions and game types, so you can always play casino pokies, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat with the most favourable terms.
The CasinoHEX team has made a list of the most rewarding offers of Mastercard casinos:
|Welcome Bonus Jackpot City|| |
1st deposit - 100% match up to NZ$400.
|Welcome Bonus Leo Vegas|
Best MasterCard Alternatives for Kiwi Players
Even if you are completely satisfied with Mastercard at online casinos, it is nice to have several alternatives. The most common methods available at real money gambling sites include:
Our Verdict: Main Reasons to Pick MasterCard Casinos
Almost every month we witness the appearance of a new payment method whether it is a crypto coin or digital wallet. That is why it often becomes difficult to make the right decision. If you feel the same, we recommend turning to companies that have been on the market for decades.
Here are only some of the main reasons to choose Mastercard: security, availability in thousands of online casinos, simplicity of use, and multiple card types. It supports 150 currencies and works in almost any country. While opening a card may take some time, it is totally worth it because you get access to the most stable and convenient payment system in the world.
MasterCard Online Gambling FAQ
Is it safe to play in an online casino with Mastercard?
- Yes, Mastercard is chosen by millions of gamblers across the world and has a big number of advantages. Thanks to the absence of mediators, you don’t expose data to third companies. And one-time security codes ensure that no one will be able to use your money. Unless they have your smartphone and password, of course.
How long does a withdrawal with Mastercard take?
- On average, Mastercard transactions take 2-5 business days. If this sounds too long, have a closer look at e-wallets. And remember that completing the verification process in advance eliminates pending time.
What is the difference between Visa and Mastercard payments?
- Basically, there is absolutely no difference. Both payment companies have been on the market for many years and can boast great data protection. Visa and Mastercard have issued billions of debit and credit cards and thousands of online casinos accept them.
Are there any disadvantages of Mastercard casinos?
- There are no critical drawbacks of Mastercard as a payment method but you should still remember that the withdrawal time is quite long and sometimes there is a transaction fee involved. Plus, creating an account and topping the balance is more complex compared to digital wallets and crypto.
Where can I play casino games with Mastercard?
- New Zealanders can use Mastercard in almost any online casino. Thanks to its common use, you have access to such great brands as Lucky Nugget, Gaming Club, Ruby Fortune, SpinCasino, and Platinum Play. In the guideline above and on CasinoHEX you will find descriptions of these and many other successful brands.
What should I choose: a debit, credit, or prepaid Mastercard?
- We recommend paying with debit or prepaid cards. They don’t allow playing with borrowed money, so you won’t exceed the budget or get into debt. It is a big problem among compulsive gamblers and some countries, including the UK, have already banned the usage of credit cards for gambling.