Premier High Streak Blackjack - Play Blackjack
Premier High Streak Blackjack Review & Experience
- Table Of Contents
Premier High Streak Blackjack is a popular Microgaming six-deck game that belongs to the Premier Series. It stands out among other online blackjack games thanks to detailed pictures and mind-blowing graphics. You still need to beat the dealer and try to collect twenty-one points but on a completely new level with beautiful lounge music and full immersion into the atmosphere.
Another reason why Premier High Streak is so popular at blackjack casino sites is an opportunity to make side bets which have impressive 10:1 payouts. Read our review till the end to have detailed information on Premier High Streak Blackjack!
Premier High Streak Benefits and Drawbacks
- Powered by Microgaming
- Great design and navigation
- Demo mode
- Side bets allowed
- Re-splits are not available
Premier High Streak Blackjack Game Characteristics
|📌 Software developer||Microgaming|
|📌 Blackjack pays||3:2|
|📌 Minimum bet||$1|
|📌 Maximum bet||$200|
How To Play Premier High Streak Blackjack?
Premier High Streak by Microgaming doesn’t differ from other similar card games, so you just need to follow standard blackjack rules to bet money and win. It is played on two decks and the cards are dealt face up and down (the dealer’s second card is closed). The combined value of your scores should be as close to 21 as possible without going over. The dealer stands on 17s and makes decisions only when you have formed a blackjack hand. A player loses if the dealer has two hands of higher value.
To play blackjack in the Premier series, you just need to follow the instructions on the screen, make bets, and add cards to starting hands if necessary. The High Streak Blackjack rules are quite standard:
- Two decks are shuffled. Players’ cards look face up and computers – face down;
- Dealer stands on soft 17;
- You can double your bet, hit or stand;
- Double on 9 – 11;
- 1x split;
- Double after split is impossible;
- Split aces can’t be drawn;
- The computer doesn’t peek for blackjack;
- Surrender is absent.
Premier High Streak Blackjack Specific Features
Premier High Streak blackjack game is one of the most popular titles at the moment and it is not surprising. Apart from simple rules and a common layout, it has several bonus features that blackjack players love:
- Amazing high-quality design. Thanks to beautifully drawn elements, the atmosphere is very realistic and looks good on any screen. Add lounge music and you will understand why High Streak Blackjack is among popular casino games all over the world.
- Side bets. If you have solid blackjack skills, test the additional feature where you can bet on a winning streak. There are four side bets and the chips move to the next streak of consecutive wins. The payouts vary from 1:1 to 10:1.
Premier High Streak Blackjack Bets & Payouts
When you play Premier High Streak blackjack online, it is important to get familiar with the basic strategy and rules and to understand the paytable. The minimum bet is $1 and the maximum is $200, so you can make a bunch of decisions based on your wallet. The payouts are rather generous:
- Blackjack – 3:2;
- Winning hand – 1:1;
- Insurance bet – 2:1;
- 2-streak win – 1:1;
- 3-streak – 2:1;
- 4-streak – 5:1;
- 5-streak – 10:1.
The accuracy and transparency of payouts are monitored by gaming regulators, so you are guaranteed to get the money back. Of course, if playing at secure online casinos.
Premier High Streak Blackjack RTP & Volatility
The odds of winning at Premier High Streak Blackjack are very high – 99.59%. This means that when betting $100, you can expect to return $99.59. The house edge, as you understand, is 0.41%. The volatility is medium-to-high because of the side bets but becomes lower if you play in a standard mode.
Premier High Streak Blackjack Winning Strategies
As a rule, a blackjack strategy doesn’t differ from one card game to another. Here is how to increase your chances of winning at a Premier High Streak game:
- Count cards. Counting cards is old-fashioned but there is no better way to note what cards are on hands and which ones are still in the deck. Of course, this trick becomes harder if there are six or eight decks on the table.
- Use the basic blackjack strategy. It is based on thousands of possible outcomes, so you just need to keep a table to see what to do next.
- Play in a demo mode. We recommend playing Premier High Streak Blackjack for free until you understand the rules and feel comfortable betting real money.
When mastering these simple tricks, you can play all kinds of blackjack games with ease. But always remember that the element of luck is not going anywhere, so you should treat gambling as a way to have fun and not get rich.
Play Premier High Streak Blackjack on Mobile Devices
Thanks to HTML5 and Flash, modern casino games including Premier High Streak Blackjack can be played on literally any device. Simply choose a mobile casino, create an account, and find the necessary game in the lobby.
Premier High Streak Blackjack Alternatives
If you want to improve your gaming skills or try some new strategy in action, it’s always better to start with demo games like these:
- Atlantic City Blackjack Gold by Microgaming
- Online Blackjack by NetEnt
- Live Common Draw Blackjack by NetEnt
- Vegas Strip Blackjack by Microgaming
Expert’s Verdict on Premier High Streak Blackjack
It is time to summarize our Premier High Streak blackjack review and share everything we have found out. First of all, it is a good-looking and modern gambling game that will impress even the most experienced players. Thanks to immersive sounds and design, you become a part of the process, so there is no need to go to an actual casino.
Due to side bets, players can get 10:1 payouts and high volatility. You can buy insurance which equals half bet and protects yourself at least partially from the dealer having perfect pairs. RTP is also high which makes Premier High Streak a rewarding game. If you still have any doubts, try it for free at CasinoHEX!
|Winning Possibility||Sounds and design||Game description||Functionality|
Premier High Streak Blackjack FAQ
Is playing Premier High Streak blackjack safe?
- Everything depends on where and how you play. An online casino should be reputable and trustworthy and hold international licenses. The game itself must be developed by an experienced studio, have a high payout percentage, and have transparent rules. If all these features are in place, gambling becomes safe and fun.
What cards does the Premier High Streak blackjack have?
- In the beginning, you are dealt two face up cards which can include number cards, Jacks, Queens, Kings, and Aces. Number cards have 2 – 9 points, Jacks, Queens, and Kings – 10 points, and Aces – 11 points. More information can be found by pressing the Menu button.
Where can I play Premier High Streak for real money?
- Premier series from Microgaming is very popular, so there won’t be any challenges finding it at online casinos. Kiwis should pay attention to the following brands: King Billy, Kosmonaut, Neon Vegas, Locowin, and SlotNite.
What chip denominations are there? How much can I bet?
- Premier High Streak Blackjack has liberal limits, so you can bet between $1 and $200 on each hand. The available denominations are 1, 5, 10, 25, 100, and 200. You can choose any combination but it shouldn’t exceed the overall table limit.
Play Premier High Streak Blackjack in Casino for Real Money
|NZ$1500||Read Review||Betway Casino|
Aztec Wins Casino
|200% up to $5000||Read Review||Aztec Wins Casino|
|$5000 + 300 FS||Read Review||Casinonic|
|NZ$2000 + 100 FS||Read Review||Kosmonaut Casino|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Read Review||Fastpay Casino|
|NZ$500 + 300 FS||Read Review||NightRush Casino|
|$5000 + 100 FS||Read Review||7BitCasino|