Vegas Strip Blackjack Review & Experience
- Table Of Contents
Vegas Strip Blackjack is another Microgaming creation in the Gold series. It was launched in 2003 and since then has never lost its popularity. This card game follows American blackjack rules which are considered more user-friendly compared to the European ones. Thanks to clear terms and a high payout percentage, you can expect convenience and frequent wins. A significant advantage is that Vegas Strip Blackjack is available in a practice mode, so there is no need to bet money to try one of the most popular casino games. If you also like to play blackjack online, read our Vegas Strip review to get detailed information on the game.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Benefits and Drawbacks
- Affordable minimum bet
- Developed by Microgaming
- Users can take insurance
- Can be played in two separate hands
- Insurance side bets
- The Surrender feature is not available
Vegas Strip Blackjack Game Characteristics
|📌 Software developer||Microgaming|
|📌 Blackjack pays||3:2|
|📌 Minimum bet||1|
|📌 Maximum bet||200|
How To Play Vegas Strip Blackjack
It is easy to play Vegas Strip Blackjack online even if you have never done it before. The main goal of blackjack games is to get as close to twenty one scores as possible (without exceeding it) and to beat the dealer. There are four decks of cards in the game. Players’ cards are dealt face up and computers – face down. There are number cards, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace. Their values start from 2 and reach 11.
Here is what the process looks like:
- Bet money by choosing between 1 and 200 chips;
- Dealt two face up cards go to you and two to the computer;
- Depending on card values, choose to double your bet, hit or stand;
- Receive additional cards until you are satisfied with the score;
- Wait while the dealer opens its cards and the points are calculated.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Specific Features
If you like to play blackjack, you probably know that there are many game variations, each of which has a unique set of features. To make the right choice, it is important to know the characteristics of different card games. And in the list below, you’ll find out more about the Vegas Strip Blackjack:
- It is a hole card game, so the dealer gets one card face up instead of two;
- The dealer stands on all 17;
- Unlike face cards with 10 points that can be split;
- The insurance win odds are 2:1;
- Cards are shuffled before each game;
- Absence of the surrender feature;
- You can split up to three times during the game;
- If the dealer has an Ace, you can take insurance against them getting a blackjack. It costs half bet amount.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Bets & Payouts
To boost your skills at Vegas Strip Blackjack and master a good strategy, you won’t do without understanding what bets it has and how much you can return. It is an American-styled gambling game that has three bet types: double, hit, and stand. The first double your original bet and you receive one extra card. The second – you get an additional card without increasing the initial bet. Choose Stand to let the computer open its cards.
There are three types of payouts at Vegas Strip Blackjack:
- Blackjack – 3:2;
- Winning blackjack hand – 1:1;
- Insurance – 2:1.
Vegas Strip Blackjack RTP & Volatility
Most blackjack casino games have low volatility and Vegas Strip is not an exception. With a 99.65% payout (0.35% house edge), you can receive regular rewards without needing to play for weeks with no return. This RTP is checked and verified by gaming regulators and is constantly updated.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Winning Strategies
Almost any gambler is searching for a blackjack strategy that will help to win all the time. But a player loses sometimes even if the strategy is working. The CasinoHEX team has made a list of several strategies you can use but always remember that blackjack is still a game of chance:
- Basic strategy. Gambling enthusiasts and researchers have done the job for you, analyzed millions of possible outcomes and made a table of what to expect from each draw. Just look at the table and decide what to do.
- Card counting. Many players, even in online gambling, still count cards that are already on the table to understand which ones are left in the deck. But be ready that counting cards take time.
- Money management. First of all, decide how much money you are ready to bet and never exceed the limit. Also, don’t spend all your funds in a single round.
- Demo play. To understand the rules and feel at ease, always start with a practice mode.
Play Vegas Strip Blackjack on Mobile Devices
Vegas Strip Blackjack is a modern and highly technological game that can be played not only on desktop but mobile as well. This means that you can open this card game on a smartphone from any place on earth. Just make sure that you have nice Internet coverage and free time because Vegas Strip Blackjack will keep you engaged for hours.
Vegas Strip Blackjack Alternatives
Vegas Stip game might be really amusing, but don’t forget to take a look on other equally entertaining blackjack titles available on our website in a demo mode:
Expert’s Verdict on Vegas Strip Blackjack
Blackjack players never experience a shortage of options but Vegas Strip remains one of the most favourite online blackjack games in the series so far. With simpler rules and navigation, it is great even for complete beginners. Bet limits are also rather low, so you can start with only $1. Unlike blackjack with one deck, this variation is more dynamic and diverse, so you will surely have a great pastime.
Thank you for reading our Vegas Strip Blackjack review and we hope that you’ll like the game as much as we do. Good luck!
|Winning Possibility||Sounds and design||Game description||Functionality|
Vegas Strip Blackjack FAQ
Is the Vegas Strip Blackjack game good?
- Yes, this casino game has all the necessary qualities to satisfy your needs: an excellent payout percentage, a clear interface, several bonus features, and a nice design. Under the menu button, you can learn more about the game and get familiar with its rules.
Where can I play Vegas Strip for real money?
- Microgaming’s Blackjack Gold series is very popular, so can be found in multiple online casinos all over the world. Here are some of the best options for Kiwis: King Billy, Kosmonaut, SlotNite, Locowin, Neon Vegas, Genesis, and 7Bit. All these brands are internationally licensed and have great welcome bonuses.
Is there a mobile version of Vegas Strip game?
- Yes, players can enjoy Vegas Strip Blackjack on smartphones and tablets that run on the iOS and Android operating systems. Thanks to classic design, the loading speed is fast and all elements look good even on smaller screens. Sensor panels add convenience and modernization to the process.
How much can I bet at Vegas Strip Blackjack?
- The chips are presented in different denominations – 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, and 200. Thus, the lowest bet is $1 and the highest is $200. But we recommend betting the biggest sum only if you are an experienced player and have a solid bankroll.