Blackjack Review & Experience
- Table Of Contents
Blackjack by NetEnt is one of the brightest online blackjack games developed by the world-class studio. It is played with six decks of cards and the computer shuffles them before each card is dealt. Apart from standard rules and clear requirements, NetEnt Blackjack has a bunch of extras: five soundtracks, altered game speed, insurance bet, and three hands.
You can try this blackjack game on a laptop and smartphone, for free and for real money. To learn more about Blackjack by NetEnt, just read our review attentively!
NetEnt Blackjack Benefits and Drawbacks
- $1 – $500 bet per hand
- Up to three hands
- Beautiful lounge music
- Re-splits are impossible
Blackjack Game by NetEnt Characteristics
|📌 Software developer||NetEnt|
|📌 Blackjack pays||3:2|
|📌 Minimum bet||$1|
|📌 Maximum bet||$500|
How To Play Blackjack Game by NetEnt
NetEnt Blackjack is one of the simplest yet rewarding card games on the market. You play against a dealer and need to get twenty one scores. At first, a player is dealt two face up cards. These can be number cards, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace. The best ones are those which cost 10 points (Jack, Queen, and King) and 11 points (Ace). The dealer gets one hole card (i.e., face down), so you don’t see the second card on their hand. To form a winning combination, you need to take additional cards or leave everything as it is. To do so use the hit or stand button. A player loses if the dealer gets closer to the combined value of 21. Here are the blackjack rules needed to play 21 online by NetEnt:
- It is played with three boxes and 6 standard decks with 52 cards (Jokers excluded);
- All 4 suits are equal;
- You can double your bet or split it;
- If both of your cards have the same value, you can split them into two hands;
- Splitting doubles the original bet and you play both hands;
- The round ends when the dealer finishes their hand.
- If players’ cards have blackjack and the computer’s face up card is ace, you can take even money. It pays 1:1.
Blackjack by NetEnt Specific Features
The online blackjack game by NetEnt has a big number of features that make your experience unforgettable. Here are only some of them:
- Three hands. To increase your chances of winning and wager more, players can pick three separate hands.
- Insurance bet. You can buy insurance if the dealer’s first card is Ace. It costs half bet and pays 2:1 if the dealer has perfect pairs and blackjack.
- Advanced settings. Under the Menu button, you can alter the game’s speed between 1 and 10, as well as choose one of five soundtracks.
Blackjack by NetEnt is one of the most popular casino games at the moment and we are sure that everyone can find their own reasons to try it!
Blackjack by NetEnt Bets & Payouts
As you see, this gambling game has a big number of options for diverse gaming. The initial bets can vary from $1 to $500 on a blackjack hand. But there are three of them, so you can wager up to $1,500 per round! At this online game, blackjack players can expect four types of payouts:
- Blackjack pays 3:2;
- Insurance – 2:1;
- Win – 1:1;
- Even Money – 1:1.
If you have Push, the bet is returned.
Blackjack by NetEnt RTP & Volatility
NetEnt blackjack has very high odds of winning – 99.59% which is proven by gaming regulators. The house edge, i.e., the interest of the casino, is 0.41% and is considered very low. You can theoretically return almost everything you have spent. The volatility of blackjack games is quite difficult to calculate because there is a big number of input data. But you can expect average variance when playing blackjack by NetEnt.
Blackjack by NetEnt Winning Strategies
From time to time, all players turn to a blackjack strategy that would increase their chances of winning. There is a bunch of instruments but we want to tell you about the most common ones that can be used even by beginners:
- Basic strategy. Formed thanks to millions of blackjack games, it offers multiple tables that allow making a quick and effective decision.
- Budgeting. This strategy involves not betting everything at once, sticking to the limits, and never using borrowed money.
- Choosing a secure online casino. Unfortunately, many brands just want to take your money without paying anything in return. At CasinoHEX, we have detailed guides on how to choose the right gambling site.
- Counting cards. You can count cards to understand what the next one might be. This is a rather boring process, though.
Play Blackjack by NetEnt on Mobile Devices
All blackjack games from NetEnt can boast smooth mobile optimization. You can use any device and operating system to log in through your browser and enjoy a bunch of features that NetEnt blackjack is able to offer.
NetEnt Blackjack Alternatives
If you’ve tested this classic game enough and want to give more complecated blackjack versions a try, pay a special attention to these titles avialable in a free-mode:
- Atlantic City Blackjack Gold
- Premier High Streak Blackjack
- Live Common Draw Blackjack
- Vegas Strip Blackjack
Expert’s Verdict on Blackjack by NetEnt
Blackjack by NetEnt is a great alternative for those who like to play blackjack but don’t wish to go to land-based casinos. After setting the bets, you receive two face up cards, and try to beat the dealer by collecting a winning combination. Thanks to a big number of advanced settings and extra features, this online game is diverse and rewarding. And the game description in the lower left corner makes it suitable even to complete beginners. Try NetEnt blackjack at CasinoHEX right now and don’t miss your lucky chance to have fun and win!
|Winning Possibility||Sounds and design||Game description||Functionality|
Blackjack by NetEnt FAQ
What makes Blackjack by NetEnt unique?
- From the very first moment in the game, you notice that it is not a standard blackjack where the cards are dealt face up and down. The first two cards look good and stylish and the number of bonus features and settings is mind-blowing. In Blackjack by NetEnt, everything is thought out to the last detail.
Can I play NetEnt blackjack for free?
- Yes, this card game has a demo mode where you can get familiar with face cards, payouts, and combinations at your own speed. The free mode may be found not only at gambling sites but at CasinoHEX as well.
Does it have a good payout percentage?
- Blackjack from NetEnt has a standard RTP of 99.59%. If you played slots in the past, you understand how good this payout is! This means that the possibility of returning the winnings is extremely high and the house edge is one of the lowest in the industry.
Is this blackjack game suitable for high-rollers?
- NetEnt blackjack suits all types of players because you can bet from $1 to $500 not on one or two hands but on three hands! This means that the maximum bet is $1,500 and the winnings are rather impressive. The chips can be selected by scrolling your mouse.