Dogecoin (Ð) is a cryptocurrency that’s been on the market since 2013 and has one of the most memorable logos: a Shiba Inu dog. However, doge is not a joke and has reached a 7.5 billion market capitalization by 2021.
Even though Dogecoin casino sites are not as popular as the platforms with Bitcoin or Ethereum, DOGE gambling is on the rise. More and more players choose this coin for transactions thanks to outstanding security, anonymity, and speed. When picking online casinos that accept Dogecoins, you also pay smaller transaction fees. Considering Doge’s popularity, we can’t pass it by and are going to tell you more about the following issues:
To start gambling, you only need to open our list of the best Dogecoin casinos in New Zealand and pick the title you like!
NZ Online Casinos That Accept Dogecoin
|$350 + 30 FS||Melbet||3000+|
|$10000 + 100 FS||Golden Crown||150+|
|NZ$375 + 150 FS||Playamo||1100+|
|NZ$700 + 150 FS||Joo Casino||3935+|
|100% up to NZ$150 + 100 FS||Fastpay||3407+|
|NZ$825 + 200 FS||Abo||2136+|
Lucky Nugget Casino
|NZ$200||Lucky Nugget Casino||650+|
|NZ$530 + 150 FS||Bao Casino||1821+|
|$500 + 115 FS||Konung Casino||1100+|
|$1700 + 150 FS||CatCasino||1000+|
|NZ$850 + 150 FS||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|$1250 + 155 FS||GetSlots||2000+|
|$1500 + 150 FS||Casino Rocket||2317+|
|NZ$1000 + 120 FS||Slotman||3500+|
|€1000 + 125 FS||Haz Casino||6500+|
|NZ$8000 + 300 FS||Greenspin||3000+|
|€100 + 100 FS||Red Pingwin||1456+|
Casino Z Review
|$1500 + 150 FS||Casino Z Review||4000+|
|NZ$900 + 150 FS||iLucki||4000+|
|NZ$1200 + 300 FS||Winz Casino||5000+|
|NZ$300 + 200 FS||WooCasino||2000+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Megapari||9939+|
|NZ$1100 + 75 FS||True Flip||1553+|
|$300 + 150 FS||Slotum||4700+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||1xBet||1750+|
|$1500 + 150 FS||JVspin||7300+|
|Number of Casinos||30|
|Best Casino Brand||Gaming Club|
|Max Bonus||100.000 DOG|
|Deposit Alternatives||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
How To Use Dogecoin For Gambling
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that has been invented by software engineers from IBM and Adobe in 2013. Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer wanted to create a fun and fast payment system, and have chosen a dog as their logo. First introduced as a Scratch Doge, the picture has quickly become an international meme and gained the love of millions of users across the world. The circulation supply is fixed and equals 100 billion coins.
Gambling fans can find Dogecoin casinos for real money, bet on sports, and enjoy all the advantages of this decentralized and anonymous network.
At the time of writing, Doge is trading at the following rate:
- 1Ð = 0.075872NZD;
- 1Ð = 0.00000109 BTC.
Best Exchanges To Purchase Dogecoin
To start gambling or use Doge for other purchases, you first need to own the coin. The best and the simplest way is to head to Dogecoin exchanges. There are many of them on the crypto market, each of which has its pros and cons. Here is a list of reputable and fast DOGE Exchanges:
- Kraken. One of the most reputable websites which offers 30+ coins and more than 150 trade pairs. Suitable both for beginners and experienced users.
- Binance. It is an exchange that can boast hundreds of coins, loans, futures, and outstanding customer support.
- Exmo. This platform is intuitive, offers cold storage and two-factor authentication, and has lots of positive reviews.
Safe Wallets To Store Doge
There are two types of Dogecoin wallets: custodial and non-custodial ones. In the first case, an exchange acts like your custodial and holds the keys for you. When owning a non-custodial wallet, you hold the keys privately and have full control. Before joining a DOGE online casino, you should decide how you want to store crypto: on a website, smartphone, or hardware. The best doge wallets are:
- Multidoge (Windows, Linux);
- Dogecoin Wallet (Android);
- Doughwallet (iOS);
- Ledger Nano S (physical wallet that looks like a flash drive).
How To Make Dogecoin Casino Deposits?
One of the biggest advantages of crypto is that it significantly speeds up and simplifies the process of creating an account and making a deposit. You don’t have to insert additional card details and wait for verification codes. Here is what you should do to open a Dogecoin casino account and start playing:
- Create a wallet. Choose the most suitable wallet (desktop, mobile, or hardware), synchronize it with the network, and get a unique key and QR code that will become your Doge address.
- Fund your wallet with Dogecoins. You can get them for free from faucets, by mining, or purchasing on exchanges.
- Choose a gambling site and complete the registration process by inserting the requested details. New online casinos that accept Dogecoin deposits often don’t even require registration and the account is automatically started after you fund it.
- Transfer money. Press the Deposit button, select Doge, and get the casino’s wallet address. Then insert the sum and confirm the payment.
- Enjoy the game! Once the money land on your account, find the titles to taste and start playing to claim the Dogecoin casino promotions and perks.
Fees & Transfer Time
When playing at a Dogecoin deposit casino, be ready to pay a small fee for every transaction. Fortunately, it is significantly lower than ETH or BTC fees. Keep in mind that almost all Dogecoin casino sites charge a small fee of their own. If you want to try out the best DOGE games, there won’t be a need to wait long while the money land on your account because the transfer time is almost instant and takes no more than an hour.
How To Withdraw Your Money Using DOGE?
One of the main reasons to choose Doge casinos is their straightforwardness: you can withdraw the money the same way you have deposited them. Just go to the cashier section, insert your wallet’s address, and indicate the sum of transactions. Top Dogecoin casinos are instant, so you can start using the winnings straight away.
Dogecoin Casino Bonuses
Bonuses at Dogecoin casinos are pretty much the same as promotions that you can expect when paying at Ethereum or Bitcoin casino sites for real money. The only difference is that some platforms convert bonus sums into various currencies, for example, Doge, so you can see how much you obtain without having to calculate anything.
Choose NZ online casinos that accept DOGE and be sure to find several outstanding offers. Here are the best Dogecoin bonuses that you can play in online casino with:
|Welcome Bonus True Flip|| |
1st deposit - 150% up to 100000 DOG + 50 FS on Book of Dead (Play'n GO).
|Welcome Bonus Bao Casino|| |
Credited automatically upon the 1st deposit of 5000 DOG.
|Welcome Bonus Kosmonaut Casino|| |
Spins on Heroes' Gathering (Relax) Slot.
Dogecoin Casino Games
There are thousands of Dogecoin games on the modern market and you can always find a title to taste. Below we will tell you where to find the best Dogecoin slots, table games, lottery, as well as places to bet on sports.
If you are a fan of casino slots and want to pay with crypto, be sure that the market is filled with opportunities. When choosing the best slots site to gamble with Dogecoin, you can expect thousands of titles: from traditional to 3D ones. There is even no need to search for dedicated Doge slot machines because if a casino accepts this coin, it means that you can play any game in the lobby without any restrictions. Some of the best platforms are River Belle, Casino Chan, and GetSlots.
Dogecoin Table Games
Table and card games have become extremely popular among users because the results depend not only on pure luck but also on skills. You can play Dogecoin blackjack games, roulette, craps, baccarat, poker, and other titles, and in some cases even expect rewarding offers.
For example, closed Dogecoin-accepting poker rooms by invitation only or baccarat tables for high rollers. From time to time, casinos offer cashback or extra money when you play blackjack with Dogecoin. You can also find DOGE roulette in a live mode, where a table is shared with real players and a professional dealer. The only thing to keep in mind when choosing Dogecoin dice games or other categories is that the platform should be trustworthy and internationally licensed. The most popular casinos are Joo Casino, PlayAmo, and Casino-Z.
If you are tired of regular casino games, try out lotto: choose six numbers from 49 and get a chance to make good money. Doge lotto is a fresh option for those who want to play this engaging game with crypto. There is no need to follow every draw and cross out the numbers because the Dogecoin lottery game is automized and simple. Pick Gaming Club or BaoCasino for the best experience.
Bet On Sports With DOGE
Dogecoin sports betting is as popular as gambling because more and more users decide to combine their hobby with an opportunity to make money. There are many casinos and sportsbooks that offer DOGE betting on football, basketball, hockey, boxing, cycling, rugby, baseball, and even e-sports. For example, 1xbet and 22Bet.
Pros & Cons Of Using Dogecoin For Online Gambling
Many players are only starting to learn about cryptocurrency and the benefits it can offer. That is why before you start using Dogecoin for gambling, it’s important to get familiar with its strong and weak sides.
Playing In Mobile Casinos That Accept Dogecoin
Modern gambling providers know that to stand the competition they need to launch a fully optimized and intuitive mobile version. That is why you won’t find it difficult to pick a Dogecoin mobile casino. All leading platforms can be accessed via browsers, so you can enjoy gambling on your smartphone and tablet not depending on where you are. To boost your experience when playing at mobile casinos with Dogecoin, we recommend downloading Doge wallets for Android or iOS.
FAQ about Dogecoin Gambling
Is Doge gambling legal in New Zealand?
- Everything depends on the country you are playing from. If it allows online gambling and crypto is legalized, it means that you can use Doge. New Zealand, by the way, is the first country to allow salaries in crypto and has rather loyal gambling legislation.
Are casinos accepting Dogecoin safe?
- It is difficult to find a payment method that is more reliable than crypto. Dogecoin is decentralized and anonymous, so when making a deposit or withdrawing the winnings, your identity and money are completely safe.
Do all gambling sites accept this cryptocurrency?
- Even though crypto has been on the market for quite a while, the list of casinos that accept it is quite limited. Especially when it comes to less popular currencies. However, it is still possible to find the best Dogecoin-powered gambling sites with rewarding games and outstanding bonuses. Just pick one of the platforms we have tested and approved.
Are there Dogecoin sportsbooks on the market?
- If you are a fan of sports betting, be sure to find a platform that accepts Doge. With crypto popularity comes its wider usage on betting sites and you can already pick not only Bitcoin but altcoins as well. If you prefer gambling, there are also Dogecoin slot games and table titles to choose from.
What are deposit limitations at Doge casinos?
- One of the best things about Dogecoin transactions is that they don’t have any restrictions: you can deposit and withdraw as much as you want. However, check out the requirements of the chosen casino because it has its own limits that may significantly impact your decision of whether to play or not.
What is the best Doge casino?
- It is impossible to single out one particular platform because there are many decent representatives and the choice depends on your expectations and preferences. However, Casino Hex is ready to simplify the search: you can hand-pick a platform using our criteria or choose one of the casinos we have already reviewed.